No YLYL Thread? YLYL Thread

No YLYL Thread? YLYL Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mhfppUaZEc
youtube.com/watch?v=29F8-srutIs
youtube.com/watch?v=RT5qa1y4i1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait how is that funny again?

Fucking pitbulls and their shinanigens, huskies aren't much better, look at this shit

Well, atleast he can make sushi out of that.

I didn't laugh, then I realised the guy was asian then I kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=7mhfppUaZEc ;

Trayvon Martin

This is clearly an example of a superior race of dog purifying the genepool.

this makes a lot of sense

shoot some kid for no reason

That should happen mate

Stop spamming your shitty video. It isn't funny. You aren't gonna be youtube rich. You're a white trash faggot who fucks his brother.

What the hell is that thing he's wearing?

I fucking hate people who have multiple dogs of different sizes and breeds.
They dont fucking like eah other for fucks sake, especially these inbred lapdogs.

Microsoft and probably a bunch of other companies by now are working on glasses for blind people which basically tell them what things are in front of them with image recognition / machine learning

probably google glasses.

haha funny

I actually love people with different size dogs due exactly to the fact they don't get along and they do have a established pecking order.

HHAHAHA

joking its not funny

For some reason I take great pleasure in watching this. Nothing sexual mind you, I just really enjoy watching this and wish I could hear that dumb little dog squeal.

damn
you should really start smoking user
take some of that FUCKING edge off you underage cunt

Classic

i hope they shot that dog after

Is that Bailey Jay on the right?

I feel really bad for the dog.

These kids are legit cute

the one in the left is me around 2007
the one in the right is my best friend from around that time

Not trying to be edgy or anything. This clip is just very symbolic. Those little shit dogs are so worthless. That little shit represents dirty mixed blood, the embodiment of a worthless sack of guts created and existing purely for enjoyment, and a mockery of a pure blood species. This pure blooded beautiful species walks up to this useless creature that trembles with fear at every slight sound or movement. Then this fierce and strong species simply follows through with the hiarchy of nature and destroys the dumbest, most annoying little shit of a creature. This is beautiful, and watching that dumb little roach wriggle around in pain makes a feeling of enjoyment... no, satisfaction pulse through me and onto a deep grin on my face. Equality is, a false god.

Yes, that's right you stupid fucking idiot because that's what sushi is... raw dog meat

Wake the fuck up you stupid fucking millennial

because one husky did this one video we then have proof the entire breed is like this good job user

i hope you both doing well

Works with blacks

Just like your failed attempt at producing a grammatically correct sentence proves you're a nigger. I would have said stupid nigger but that's implied.

it's not a 3 hour film with 2 acts about the sophistication of life, cunt. It's a video of a fucking dog getting mauled. GTFO with that pseudo-intellectual BS that you say to mentally jerk yourself.

>Implying there's only one video of blacks

lost

I would have but thats just me.

i had a husky/german shepard mix once.
she was mostly husky though.
she was a fucking psycho.
she was literally that quite kid who shoots up the school.
never barked, never tried to get attention, always kill.
she never looked happier than when she was killing.
you shoulda seen her with a snake, whipping her head back and forth. or like when she would trot up to the door with an entire rodent in her mouth.
she killed chickens and pheasants too.
she was a cute doggo.
oh right. yeah she also attacked the small white dog next door once. we stopped her before she did any real damage.

>nabour ?
could've sworn it was spelled correctly last time i saw this picture

That's Bart Simpson there

right on the nose, lost

>being this upset over dead nig

self checkout!

Husky has a really high prey drive, they dont see lapdogs as dogs most of the time and will atempt to kill them.

i really, really, really like this banana.

I hate animal abuse, I can't stand seeing animals or people get hurt, really bothers me

however

Sometimes, it's like crack. I get a shot of adrenaline, heart rate bumps up, it's fucking exciting. This video did that. I just watched it like 5 times to see the husky mangle that smaller dog.

fuck I know it's wrong but that really activated my almonds

wow, somebody who isn't edgy. they're actually insane.

good job Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=RT5qa1y4i1s

the weak should fear the strong

I love caturdays

>from around that time
Yeah. That's kind of how photography works.

holy shit, what a different time

Sup Forums was the shithole of the internet back then, and that's how they talked. "HELL FUCKING YEA!!!!!"

how innocent

Never look a killer in the eyes.

Like you get a boner or what?