What kind of musical merch do you wear in public?

What kind of musical merch do you wear in public?

I have a couple band shirts but I plan on making a few battle jackets once I have the cash and time to make them.

None. While I'd like to wear band's clothing, they usually look like absolute dogshit unless you know the band.

Damn she ugly

>mayhem
>ozzy
dropped

I have a green boards of canada t shirt. Thats it. Most merch sucks dick

Chick looks like she lives in Portland and has never listened to any metal, just wears merch to look edgy and cool.

Studded leather, denim vests, bullet belt, I'm really into punk/metal

My dad gave me a shirt for a band his friend from work is in. It's some local thing where the guys play rock covers around town for local events. I wear that sometimes.

lol I have SO MUCH merch

I basically never go outside without my favorite Joy Division shirt

emo bands shirt from when i was a stupid teen, i have'nt enough good shirts so i wear those things

I have like 3 nirvana shirts that I wear for most of the week xd.

a Tobacco trucker hat from his last tour. and nothing else because band shirts just usually aren't that great, and i'm not a kid that can get away with patches anymore.

i live in portland and you just described a good portion of most "music fans" here

i live in portland and the only show i've bothered to see at Dante's in the last five years is Corey fucking Feldman because every show there is full of these ding-dongs who don't even care about the band, they just show up to Dante's every Friday to hang out, be seen, and fuck up what should be a good time.

ps that Corey Feldman show was way more fun than it had any right to be. dude's lost his goddamn marbles.

haha oh, I guess Nirvana are OK if you are a bit on the mainstream side

everyone knows Niravna, not that there's anything wrong with that of course

>t shirt looks cool
>go to buy it
>big fucking retarded looking back print, bigger than the design on the front

Early mayhem and ozzy were god tier tho friend

very nice

back prints and sleeve prints are fucking shit. drives me insane.

i wear a shitty jean jacket with a big back patch and 3 small ones in the back.
black metal

I rock a pulse demon shirt

i wear lots of band tees cause those are the most shirts i have and sometimes i get complimented on them like a guy at the music store complimented my burzum shirt... i also have a video game themed battle jacket and im in the process of designing a black/death jacket and then ill prolly start on a crust punk vest with tiger stripe fabric patches on it, i dont have any pics of my finished jacket so far cause i havent finished any and my phones are annoying to deal with

there's a wild Merzbow longsleeve on eBay right now for like $250.

I printed myself a Whitehouse shirt yesterday.

oh i forgot im also making crust/grindcore pants i want to start those the most

>What kind of musical merch do you wear in public?
After turning 17, none.

I have a sunn o))), swans & eyehategod t-shirt and i used those in public generally.

What's the design of the whitehouse shirt

I got Boris' False Demon version of that shirt which is simple enough to where anywhere except to religious family memeber's homes lmao

the Thank Your Lucky Stars / Sadist 7" cover art but the text at the bottom is slightly different (just "THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS" instead of "THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS / SADIST")

I've always been semi-tempted to do this one but I'm not enough of an absolute madman to wear it in public.