What do Finns and Estonians think of each other?

What do Finns and Estonians think of each other?

Who?

Estonians are our only brother nation. Majority of them are patriotic.

Who?

Our best friend, Estland.

booze

they secretly so desire to be included in Scandy BUT

Finland is just Western most Mongolia
Estonians are left over slavs from Mother Russia after break of USSR

tell them they are Scandy and they will love you
they also try to act Scandy but fail at it if you butthurt them just a little

try it...........

>Paki education
Scandinavia =/= Nordic

>Paki education
I doubt those brown shits even know what the word education means

Estonians think of Finns as brothers.
Finns generally dislike Estonians.

Why are Finns such cunts really ?

took our construction jerbs.

>Finns generally dislike Estonians
Not true.

>Finns generally dislike Estonians.
Not really

The negative image come from the fact you guys fill our prisons

According to polls, Finns like ESTONIAN ESTONIANS. Not Estonians who are in finland and doing crime.

estonia is like little finland that's just been very unlucky for a long time now and we've just kind of pretended they weren't right there across the gulf because we've been so afraid of russians all our history and because estonian sounds so weird, it's like a drunken child trying to speak finnish with potatoes in his mouth, and even after they became independent they were poorer than us so we didn't want to be associated with them.

Exactly, the like and dislike differences come from Finns in Estland, and Estlanders in Finland, not from either in their home countries.

Is there a big divide between Estonian immigrants in Finland and Finns? Estonians obviously have lower incomes, but have there ever been any instances of discrimination before the Soviet Union annexed it?

We were getting along fine before soviets (we also had same wealth levels). But they still didn't want to associate themselves with us.

>Is there a big divide between Estonian immigrants in Finland and Finns?
no

>have there ever been any instances of discrimination before the Soviet Union annexed it?
no

>ven after they became independent they were poorer than us so we didn't want to be associated with them.
???

Also you periods more, fucking mong

Pre-1914 Estland was a super cool country.

2nd generation estonian immigrants are pretty much indistinguishable.

Eesti on parim!
Suomi on paras!

Estonians are basically Russian rape babies. Finns were heavily influenced by Swedes, so they look down on Estonians and find it difficult to see the common ground between them. So they use Estonians for manual labor and prostitution.

You really hurt my feelings.

Most estonians going to finland (that i know) are from rural areas in estonia where there's no work anymore. There is probably a conflict of hillbilles and cityfolk more than of nationalities

I love Eesti

This

Can confirm

>SOV
>as in Soviet
holy shit

GET OUT

>hungryan doesnt even know we were under Sweden for a long time
grab a sandwich you poor piece of shit

I lived in Estonia for a while and it seems like Finns only go there to buy cheap booze

I've met 3 Estonains here, every single one of them was black.

Did you experience a culture shock there? What are some of the most distinctive aspects of Estonia?

I like eestis, even though they are used as tax free labour to undercut finns.

Same

i can say that we dont have estonian prostitutes here, because the locals cost the same as estonians would.
estonian workers come here obviously, because its easy and the pay is lot higher.

nothing to be sad about

Yeah there was a pretty big culture shock, although I hadn't travelled at all outside of England really so that might account for it a bit. It's very much like what you would imagine living in a Scandinavian country or something would be.
Food is lovely, city is extremely clean, all sorts of things to see and do.
You can tell where the Soviets were though because if you take a bus out to Stroomi beach or something it goes from this almost fairy-tale like grotto with a modern shopping centre and wireless everywhere to these bombed-out apartment blocks.
I have very, very fond memories of my time there. Especially miss eating kohuke

>Paki education
>I doubt those brown shits even know what the word education means
They consider their madrasa a top rate educational institution.

Most don't. Many do, however, because of decades of Nordicist brainwashing.

I'd unironically argue that Estonians have more Swedish blood than Finns.

oh those damn poor people, why cant they just have money?

Not sure what you mean

>Estonians are our only brother nation
You just gave the middle finger to Hungary, Karelia, Komi, Ingria...

tbqhwy hungarians are the same turkoslavs as everyone around them, they just were culturally dominated by some smaller finno-ugric population who were eventually bred out. there are almost no karelians in karelia, as they all were evacuated to finland after the wars. komi and ingria, literally whos, literally russians.

>hungarians are the same turkoslavs
they look more Germanic to me

also what about Sapmi?

>there are almost no karelians in karelia
You forget that Karelia is more than just the parts that used to be Finland; not all of them fled here.
>literally russians
Fuck off cunt, most Finno-Permic populations have predominantly Finnic Y-DNA, excluding Mordvins.

Sami explained in pic rel

>they look more Germanic to me
No such thing as a Germanic or Slavic look, just 19th century pseudoscience.

Estonia is a better country than Finland

what a clusterfuck

>No such thing as a Germanic or Slavic
wait what? what are you on about?

>talks about looks
>posts haplogroups
What did you mean by this?

Estonia belong to Finno-Ugric reich

>what are you on about
That what you're regurgitating here is bullshit. Austrians are genetically nothing like Swedes for instance, it's not possible for them to possess the same Germanic look you purport to even exist.

Estonians think of Finns like Finns think of Swedes. A bit full of themselves but alright in the end.

Finns don't really care about Estonia. Most Finns have a vague "brothers who got fucked by communism" kind of vibe about them.

Estonia is a great racial brother with based people and cheap alcohol.

Are you saying my whole life has been a lie?

And what are Austrians then, Celts?

>A bit full of themselves but alright in the end.
>A bit full of themselves
As if. It's mostly just insecurity because deep down Finns know that Estonians are their kin; not Swedes, not Norwegians, not Danes, so they try to compensate with forced arrogance.

HGs correlate with certain admixture. Portugal and Spain are the only exceptions to this rule in Europe due to centuries of mongrelization.

Make him drool, that would suit finns better :DDD

A Celto-Germanic Slav cocktail, just like Hungary.
>Are you saying my whole life has been a lie
If you thought that certain phenotypes are only attributable to Germanics or Slavs, yes.

Wut?

It's mostly just a living standard thing.

Estonians are poorer than Finns so Finns are a bit smug about it.

It's not some desperate attempt to be more like Swedes by looking down on others kind of thing.

Finnish insecurity is a separate entity in and of itself.

>It's not some desperate attempt to be more like Swedes by looking down on others kind of thing
Yes it is.

Why are Estonians so poor in comparison to finlan?

>inb4 gommies

Finland has natural resources and industries. Estonia only exports booze, models and skype.

>models

???

>It's not some desperate attempt to be more like Swedes by looking down on others kind of thing.
What makes you think we do this?

Models as in photomodels. Clearly the Estonians have some Swedish genes helping them in this regard

t. Swede

>Unable to tell apart Baltic and Nordic looking individuals
Fucking retard

we all look the same you fucking retard

No we don't, you're just cognitively impaired.

Nordic woman, Balto-Finnic woman

wow you are clueless. Don't even know where to begin.

You're just a Finnish supremacist who doesn't like the idea of being related to Swedes. That guy in your pic could easily pass as a Scandinavian

literally who

Don't bait them into throwing their haplogroup shit around. They are seriously genetic-nationalists. They won't hear any actual real information or truth.

But we aren't related to Swedes, not by blood or language.
What is this truth you speak of?

Finns are closest to Balts of all European populations, after our fellow Finnics. You won't prove me wrong because you can't.

When I referred to Estonians as our only brother nation I meant that Estonians are closest to us. They are the only Finnic (Hungarians are Ugric more than Finnic) nation that has independence along with us.

I am interested in every Finno-Ugric culture yet I feel the closest connection to Estonians because they are the only ones whose language is even close to ours.

Karelians and Ingrians are basically just Finns who speak a dialect. I don't also consider kvens and forest finns as a "nation".

What comes to Samis, I can't understand their language and live faraway from their place of residence. I don't feel the same connection to them than I feel toward Estonian people.

As an example you probably see Norwegians closer to you than English people even though English are - to some extent - Germanic like you and Norwegians. Hungarians and others are just like that. We share culture to some extent but due to separation our cultures are not similar and we don't really consider ourselves as brother nations.

and those estonians in finland are mostly russian estonian.

Hungary seems cool, but outside of
memes I wouldn't really call us a brother nation (even if I wanted), we are so distant.

Karelia is full of Russki.

Ingria isn't really even knowin to many Finns.

Known*

And I don't know what is Komi

Our so called "relationship" is just a meme.

Feel free to continue memeing anyway.

Meme.

Prove both claims right now with hard-on right evidence
protip you can't

Denial

That's a cool pic but it doesn't make pseudoscience any real science

>Finland has natural resources

uhmm what

Haplogroups aren't pseudoscience, only to butthurt Nordicist Finns who yearn to be Scandinavian.

Massive swamp and lake deposits :D

"Haplogroups = looks" is pseudoscience though.

Finns look very distinctive, thanks in part to the auDNA brought by N carriers. So they technically are, to an extent.

Autism, the most precious resource of all.

You're in the wrong thread

Subjective

It is true that some Finns dislike you

As a kid I tought Estonians are like lower class Finns.

But I really appreciate you more now, as a brother nation.

Good to see your country be built after Soviet era.