Sup Forums's good boy points

Have you been a good boy?

I've been a very good goy

Transunion 780
Equifax 780
(rounded)

If you do not know your good point boy points, you're probably under 18 and should gtfo

good boy

go there, bizraeli

Are uk's good boy point similar to US?

I lost 200 good boy points because I forgot what day it was. I had the sheks and everything

Damn, no tendies

do good boys still get tendies?

>TFW 700

I haven't had a (You) all day ;(

You get access to credit cards with nice reward

My BoA Travel card gave me a free $200 trip as a statement credit if i spent $1000 within the first 3 months (ez since i just set my rent to my card and boom free trip)

Trans 750
Equi 720

>credit

Bad goy, if you cant churn your credit, you are getting more jew'd then ever with higher interested rates and payments

You can probably hit 770s-800+ in 3 months if you paid all your debts to practically a 0-1% debt utilization

By that time, its summer and you can use your good boy points for tendies

Hi

I have 6 accounts, and only one has utilization. The issue is how long I've had them.

>sell Cadillacs
>my sales ratio being screwed over by stupid niggers who are ready to buy then have credit between 200-500

Open a couple more with no annual fees

Bank of america travel card, chase freedom, discover it

You'll take hit on your score but that wont matter as it rebuilds nicely

Churn the rewards user. Its practically free money that the jews leave out to trap bad goys. But you are a good goy

Get better inventory

Here's how fucking Jewish the good boy point grading scale is:

I go to buy a house last year. My good boy points were at 788. After banks and agents doing repeated background checks to see how I can afford the house I am buying, the system tards out and automatically lowers your score just from having the banks inquire about your personal finances. My score was lowered to 744 after it was all said and done. Had it gone just 5 points lower it would have placed me in the lower bracket forcing me to pay more because it's a higher "risk" for the kikes at the bank.

Nice

My spouse is a military officer so we get SCRA benefits and reduced interest rates on the mortgage, feels good boy