Do amerifats really do this?

Do amerifats really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg56gRJwZOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf? None does that

Some passengers are brave fliers and get even more sleep than the pilot.

Americans make me sick.

everybody does idiot

eurofags also do that
can confirm

Even we did it once when the plane landed in heavy crosswind. You felt like it was going to be shaken from the sky, but the pilot managed to get us to ground safely.

Last time I was in Las Vegas, they cheered at every bus stop. Shit is sickening.

cabin lan the blain :DDDD

only been on maybe 20-30 flights in my life, but have never heard clapping.

i'm super comfortable flying and always look around for the really anxious people during takeoff and landing though. you can always spot one.

germans do this.... didnt know it was unuseal

>flying 900 km/h in a metal bird 10 km in the sky
>thanking the captain that he didnt crash your sorry ass and everyone else

6/10, made my reply

I flew halfway across the country and back, with two flights each way, last wednesday for a four hour meeting in new york. no faggots clapped. the end.

I flew a few times around germany the last months and noone did this.

this

sometimes it spontaneusly forms

Depends on how exciting the flight is

People that fly super low cost or low class all inclusive holidays do that. I hate it. You literally say that you are a subhuman.

Clapping is ok when landing is difficult. eg crosswinds
But do you clap when your taxi drives safe through the city? Do you clap when your bus reaches a destination? Do you clap when your waiter brings the stuff you ordered? No, because they just did their fucking job like they're supposed to do.

I'm certainly not part of the jet-set, but in the last 18 months, I've flown to Los Angeles, NY City, Chicago, and Jacksonville. Of course, most had at least one stop along the way.

>No one clapped on any of those flights.

I've never been on a plane where people clapped.

Tbh in most social gatherings in the US claps are like the go to crowd form of communication. Clap for this, clap for that, shoot a bunch of people. It's all very standard.

Is that one of those new weightsaving engines?

No

Same here and I've been on plenty of flights.

I've flown quite a few times and I've never seen this happen ever

obligatory greentext

American here. Look, I know we're loud and obnoxious, but you're just pulling this one out of your ass. Dumbest shit I've seen on here today. It's true that a lot of Americans will try to make small talk with a stranger on a bus or something though. I fucking hate that.

and then someone (see: butthurt americlap) made this

i think it's a tourist thing, i haven't encountered clapping on national flights yet but on every flight going outwards towards places where people go for vacation they tend to clap on those

never seen anyone doing it in germany
source: i'm german

Yeah, so what fucking EUROCUCKS!

yeah i've noticed this. Flown to Malta a fair few times, it's a holiday hotspot and people ALWAYS FUCKING CLAP.

I used to fly a lot when I was younger and I have heard clapping a couple times. Eurofag here

Even Israelis dont do this anymore.

At any given moment, there's a thread on Sup Forums attempting to denigrate the United States. If you've never been there, you could easily assume it's this horrid place. A nation devoid of any redeeming value.

>yet millions upon millions of people try to go live there every year

lul americunts why are they so retarded

Nope, been on a lot of flights, never have I ever once seen this.

you're more arsed about the threads chatting shit about the US than you are about the cuck/blacked/whiteboi threads?
FUCKING CUCK.

Italians do!!!

>be american
>have to catch a plane heading for italy
>cant get out of bed until i have my bedside burger
>after chowing down for under a minute i struggle to roll myself out of bed
>hit the floor with the force of a thousand moons being magnetized towards the sun
>break through the upper mantle and into the earths core
>a deep rumble echoes throughout the world
>every crack and crevice opens up to reveal a canyon of elements hidden within the deepest layers of the planet
>molten iron spews from beneath the feet of billions of innocents
>the force of the collision is exaggerated into the infinite expanse of the universe
>thousands of shattered earth pieces fly throughout space, hitting distant civilizations and blowing holes through reality
>incomprehensible entities ooze into the universe, causing and abstract orgy of infinite proportions
>a lone child watches the stars from her home dimension
>a single tear flows down her cheek as the night sky lights up for a fraction of a second

I've been on a plane to poland for a holiday and had the entire plane do this.... bit weird to say the least

>yet millions upon millions of people try to go live there every year

as a white British (Welsh) man, what would the general consensus be on me trying to gain citizenship into your country? I would 100% live by American standards, integrate into society, work and pay my taxes and so forth. How would the average American see this?

I've flown over 150 times across the country. I've literally never seen people clap.

Never seen it done taken many American flights

I never understood this clapping shit. Is it supposed to signify "we are safe... The plane didn't crash"? It's so cringy.

Jesus people are so fucking stupid

I'm attending university in America. Whenever a student finishes a presentation, there is this awkward pause, then i clap once, and the room erupts into applause. Sometimes someone makes a clapping sound accidentally and it sets off the room.

Like you did something right with your life.

kek

Jokes aside? In my experience, someone like yourself wanting to earn their way in our nation is welcomed greatly. When I grew up, we were taught a concept called "the great melting pot". It basically said our strength came from a diverse group of immigrants who still respected their old culture, but embraced American traditions and society...and together, we grew as a nation.

most people would not care, some would find your accent interesting, a minority would mock it, but only at the same rate as they mock everyone for everything.

"literally just some white guy who used to live somewhere else who speaks english and probably drinks more tea than average" isn't what the immigration debate is about in the USA

I hate going to the movies with girl because it's guaranteed to happen. One fucking moron always claps and other morons join them. I usually end up saying out loud "stop clapping, no one who made this movie or was in this movie is here" I don't understand it.

I first experienced when I saw the Jackass 2 movie in theaters. I looked at my work colleague and said "why the fuck are these people clapping?".

I hate it, absolutely hate it.

No, but Jamaicans do.
Those weed niggers are so amazed when anything goes right in their country.

this looks like a "yay, our delayed flight finally landed, everyone wave" or "hey, wave for a picture y'all!" moment, not an applause break.

You probably want to go see a higher class of films. I can assure you that doesn't happen.

Must be an East coast thing. West Coast American here and I have never seen this happen in all my days flying.

Wrong, faggot. Not everybody.

Pretty much this.

USA is a big mix of whatever the fuck, including people from other countries complete with accents you speak with on a near daily basis. Contrary to the stereotypes, most of us actually hate lazy, leeching-off-the-system fuckers (niggers). If you want to come over here and work your ass off, we fucking welcome it with open arms. We need more people like you. Not lazy welfare niggers.

Source: I'm mid-atlantic area (north of DC, south of Philly).

They are known to sing at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg56gRJwZOc

Lighten up faggot

>Being uneducated enough to think that moons would ever experience a dominating magnetic force
Nigga, have you heard of gravity?

That was just an example of when I first experienced it. It happens in almost every movie I've seen in the last 5-8 years.

I flew to Rome last week and noone clapped

I like the clapping part. Flying is a damn ordeal and I'm glad it's almost done.

When I go travel with 2+ friends, we agree on clapping at awkward moments and most of the time everyone goes along although it makes no sense at all, like after security instuctions

that's the magic of tendencies buddy

probably going to las vegas
In recent cases, maybe leaving

holy shit this is gay

>clapping after airplane lands
Only if it's an Airfrance airbus

never seen it in 10 us flights, same as movie theaters, never seen it out of maybe 25 films while I lived there. possible it's a regional thing, but more likely just a weird stereotype that happens 1 time in 1000 just enough to propagate the myth.

I’ve been on flights where some people do this. Only when it’s been a bumpy ride and the people are all old.

I meant this, not this

>Not clapping when food arrives

wut? its an american tradition

oh and never seen it at all in a transatlantic, sample size maybe 8

I've only seen it after flying to a tropical vacation destination

They also clap after movies. I think they think the people on screen can hear them. (Occasionally they'll shout advice at the screen.)

I thought the American tradition was to take over the land and section off the natives when the food arrives?

I don't care is americans do this or not, they are still pathetic and backwards savages either way.
Undisturbed South American native tribes are more civil then those fuck nits

Negroes do this.

american detected, turn it down jethro

Puerto Ricans do this all the time. It's basically how you can figure out who is Puerto Rican on your flight.

>not clapping when they correctly bag your items at the grocery store

dude, you might as well take a knee as the national anthem plays.

I clap all the time, especially when the plane is flying I just love clapping

No, Americans do this. Stop trying to separate yourself from the "negroes" becuase at the end of the day. you are both American and no better then rabid dogs

You clearly dont know what I typed. Read it again and then tell me I'm an American.

>Do amerifats really do this?

Dude, they tip the waitresses on the flight.

I want to reopen auschwitz for people who claps their hands after airplane lands... I hate you people just as much as i hate people who claps after movies when going to the cinema.

Yeah, America sucks. Europe is so much more peaceful.

>Oh look, another Truck Of Peace mowing down pedestrians today. This time, in London again.

The Founding Fathers would be so proud

Fight us in a war faggit.

everybody seem to do it. Can't even go to the cinema anymore cause of all the retards clapping in the middle of the movie, after jokes or "something cool" happens.

Puerto Ricans do this. Not even trolling.

I am American and I have never seen a single person do this in my life. You probably don't even realize how big the U.S. is. Unless you're a dipshit Russian, we could fit upwards of 20 of your shithole country in just the space of the continental U.S. If you honestly think you can generalize a country with the population of ours and be accurate, well it would be an insult to rabid dogs to say that you're as irrational as one.

You cant even compare the two regions becuase the one-off terrorist attack each month (where the death toll rarely exceeds 4 people) is completely overshadow by the daily mass shooting you have on a regular basis.
You pathetic btches are so afraid of daily life that you people carry firearms to the god damned grocery store

Ever flown internationally... Every damn departing from USA claps upon landing

Oh look, the barbarians are threatening war again.
We both know that a war between America and Europe isn't going to happen. You wqould beat us, but there wont ever be a war to win. Your threats are empty, and the most pathetic part is that you know that too but you still made it.

...and yet, millions and millions are trying to become Americans every year. Amazing.

You'd think millions and millions were trying to LEAVE America. Funny how that's not happening.

Haven't heard clapping in a theater in years... 30/ny 10 movies a year

I am a "dipshit" Russian, and we own your democracy now.
Go be mad elsewhere kid

As an American i can say i have only seen people clapping in a theater once and it was a bunch of retard kids after seeing the movie "All Dogs Go to Heaven". I've literally never seen anyone clap after a flight though.

what's a job? moron

7/10 made me reply