Athletic vs Real Madrid

Athletic Club vs Real Madrid

Starting at 16:15.

Predicted Lineups

Real Madrid XI:
Navas; Carvajal, Nacho Fernandez, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Luka Modric, Toni Kroos, Casemiro; Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale

Athletic Bilbao XI:
Kepa; Bóveda, Yeray, Laporte, Balenziaga; Beñat, Itturaspe; Muniain, Raul Garcia, Inaki Williams, Aduriz

Keypoints:

- Bilbao have not lost at home since August, an unbeaten run that has lasted 19 games now.
- Bale is back in the Madrid squad and will most likely start with the BBC.

Who M/a/drid here?

kek, 2 of the 3 best teams in la liga and only 3 posts and west bromich fucking albion vs arsenal has 2 different threads, EPL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL LIGA

Marcelo is gonna be burned in the end of the season

Your league is boring, EPL has a fucking dogfight going on now

Madrid will choke

2x2

Bilbao's stadium is comfy as fuck

How will Refhalal refball this week?

>it's a Sergio Ramos saving Madrid from a shameful defeat episode

You just know it's coming.

This match will decide half of the league.

I'm Just here to TSUUUUUUUUU
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

never gets old

Arsenal being the club of choice of people with several mental illnesses isn't really an argument in EPL's favor

the game will start 2 hours from now, dumbass

>replying to obvious bait

تسوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو

I thought you were supposed to be in prison.

EPL threads are full of pakis and americans. And of course, people who go there to laugh at the expense of EPL teams, especially Arse.

This should be a close game

Lets do it!

who Sup Forumsthletic here

made me kek

Are athletic in good form now?
They usually are one of the few teams that don't bend over against Barca or Madrid (when they play at home at least)

Athletic is a racist club

They are, especially at home. This season they've only lost at home against Barcelona and it was really close.

agree

Best game of the day - Tell me why i should not bet my house on a Zidane Classic 2-1 to Real Madrid

kys Cemal

You can even bet the order of the goals.
Real, then Bilbao, then between 80 and 90+ a Ramos goal

basques are in general.

If they see a portuguese licence plate in their highways, they open their car windows and shout "Portugues hijo de puta", it means portuguese you are a son of a bitch.

they look nasty too, like inbred pigs or something, all clones of each other

Madrid choking 3-1. Also Bale injury.
You heard here first.

Athletic and Espanyol have both pretty comfy stadiums/stadia.

basque girls are the ugliest and cuntiest in the iberian peninsula. It's no wonder that most of the spanish feminazis come from there. It must be hard to be a basque man

the basque league would unironically be better than a catalan league.
Alaves, Osasuna, Eibar, Athletic Bilbao, Real Sociedad
why?

Spaniard phenotype is pretty degenerate altogether, though.

I hope you die tonight.

the basque league would unironically be better than EPL aswell

It would be the SPL with 4 teams instead of 2 (Osasuna is shit currently).

streaming this:

streams.notahoneypot.me

Basque Country is pretty wealthy and also must be the most spread out region in Spain demographically speaking, I would say. Barcelona and Madrid are behemoths that have been draining during the past 70-80 years the people and resources of Catalonia and Castile, respectively.

Where are the best?Girls here in Murcia seem attractive but miserable.

>a league with a ton of comfortably average teams would be better than a league with one gigantic fish and plankton
wow really gets the juices flowing

I'm from Murcia. Don't come here.

wew that manlet defence

>You now realize Coentrao is still a Real Madrid player.

My grandpa was basque. Why can't I grow a conquistador beard?

wew, what happened to Bale's work rate?

>i know remember fábio coentrão

truly my best ally

FIGHT

AND

WIN!!!

Athletic looking like Guardiola's Barça out there

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fucking ref ball

>ronaldo tries to steal a goal
>gets offside

when will mandril start playing with 11 instead of letting that faggot penaldo ruin the team every goddamn game

How can people call cristiano a best player when he is a one trick pony compared to messi

lol

>ts-

He will score a hat trick today.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>I put Casimiro as a playmaker

>the state of this guy missing this

What's his football strategy? Try to summarize it in five words.

Kroos corner to Ramos' head.

winning

Ramos headers from corners.

just let them play ball

That Marcelo pass to Benz was insane.

>ramos didn't score a header

RAMOS EXPOSED

they need 6 corners on average to score a goal

le header man

To early in the game mate.

thanks, you can come back to spain

>yfw all goals are Aduriz and Ramos headers

Zidane admitted some days ago that the set piece plays are designed by his assistant coach (David Bettoni).

He never scores before the 75th minute.

does it lag for you?
the peering to israel seems to be shit

>french servers

I make 500 bucks if this ends a tie. Am I fucked?

>tfw to early to score

>tfw you will never be Basque

Why live bros, I just wanna support Athletic without looking like a weirdo

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>scatalan fags on slipknot duty

OUIIIIIIII

KEVIN

>that perfectly executed training exercise goal.

user btfo

good point

Apologize to Casemiro and Zidane

>tfw when TSUUU does an asist

LMAO

the spanish are normies who rarely post on Sup Forums meanwhile half of te UK lurks here

CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT

>Benzema scores
>Everyone celebrates Ronaldo

The power of TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

we're winning this

>Apologize to casemiro
Everyone rates him, though.

Who's the biggest cheat, Jordi Alba or Raúl García?

Based Aduriz picking a fight again.

SPICY

Luis Suarez

Was talking about this