What is to be done about this little enclave Sup Forums? It's gnawing at me

What is to be done about this little enclave Sup Forums? It's gnawing at me.

* Let Russia keep it

* Give it back to Germany

* Give it to Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Prussians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galindians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Prussians
Return to rightful owners

Two of those options create a nuclear war.

Those got assimilated, so unless German Prussians want, it will stay with Russia.

Russia won't make the Russians it transplanted there leave. It tried to sell the area back to Germany but still filled with Russians, but nobody is stupid enough to willingly accept ethnic Russians and give Russia a permanent potential cause for war.

Well...we could try and take it for ourselves.

Make it a new country, Prussians, and have the Russians only let in redpilled Germans, not the cuck variety who will fuck it up by inviting 3rd world savages.

Give the Baltic states and Belarus to Russia then it will not be an enclave. Best solution to the Kaliningrad problem.

I'd rather get nuked

This can be arranged.

Or you could fuck off back to Asia and Ukraine and return baltic land up to Moscow.

Give Königsberg to Poland or Germany, no more problem.

Give it to Poland so we can retake it easier.
The Poles will run away when they see us turbo degenerating through the country

It is filled with Russians.

>Balts actually believe they ever lived that far east

It's not 1939 anymore, Hans.

another dank pol fantasy thread ;)

You don't have an army and you have a massive Fifth Column infiltrating your whole country

Wait 20 years for Russias population to halve due to record low birthrates.

Buy for a few hundred million

Population is stabilising.

>Russians actually are this delusional

I wasn't talking about our army, user

>filled with untermenschen
What problem?

They might have did, it's hard to tell, but I'm sure as hell that finno ugrics did.

>it will never be 1939 again
>you will never go back in time and ensure Hitler wins the war

If Germany had balls, when Russia "liberated" Crimea they should have used the same tactics to liberate Königsberg.

If you dont want Iskander Short range nukes in your synagogue in London I suggest you dont touch it

Give it to Czech Republic. After all it was founded by King Ottokar II. so why shouldn't we have the right to take what we made?

Absorbing a few million Ukrainians doesn't count, vatnik

>Estonia
>Having an armed forces
;)

Give it back to Kalin, whoever he is.

>King Ottokar II
Fucking crusaders, man.

Delusional about what?

You should read Nietzsche again because that term does not mean what you think it means.

Finno-Ugrics were absorbed into Russia.

Births are up, deaths are down.

I've been thinking about that and I think Poland should incorporate it like Russia did with Crimea, but it should also give the remaining wealth there to legal german inheritors

There is no German population there and Germans are too weak to ever do that.

Hey, at least they spend 2 % GDP for it.

I was personally conscripted and trained to fight

Even though we're small, I still know my country is doing much more to protect itself than cucked Europe

>If Germany had balls, when Russia "liberated" Crimea they should have used the same tactics to liberate Königsberg.

Well the difference is that Crimeans are 100% ethnic Russians and voted legally according to UN human rights, of the right of the people to decide.

In the same manner Kaliningradians are 100% ethnic Russians and want to stay with Russia.

Nice try though Steinberg.

>what is natural growth

this is not an enclave, mohammed, it is an exclave.

Why? The gommies have ruined everything good and replaced it with gommieblocks.
Leave it to Russia or give it to Lithuania, they need clay the most.

Rightful Swedish clay

Implying you can do anything about it. It has more rockets in it than all surrounding countries combined

>Finno-Ugrics were absorbed into Russia.
I know, most of them are, so it shouldn't be surprised that Balts lived as far as western Russia too, though it's more likely that they did so in northern Dnieper basin.

Why the fuck would want to give that to Germany? Merkel will flood it with Syrians. Just leave the place alone. It belongs to Russia.

Honestly, it should just go to Lithuania.

Make it Independent

If they did it was long before records began.

Honestly. no it should not.

Ethnic German living in Japan, here.

Russ bro, hear me out. My grand parents were from East Prussia.
I mean no hostility to you, but Is there any safe solution to giving this peace of land back to Germany? Maybe a special economic deal with
Germany, perhaps? This is very important to me.

>implying Germany deserves a 3rd chance

Not necessarily. We take Kaliningrad off their hands and in return Russia gets Crimea, Eastern Ukraine and European Turkey with Constantinople (as soon as we've removed kebab.)

Since "everybody" wants to claim it in some way, even if no one of the "original" people are there anymore, I think we should reform that area to a huge holiday resort where germany and the countries east of it meet during holidays and get to "know" each other. It will be like a european save haven. That´s the place were "multiculti" (only europe) can happen or where same race mixing people can meet other european ethnities. Only there, multiculti is allowed.

Yeltsin and Putin actually offered it back to Germany twice in return for economic help when Russian was struggling heavily. Germany refused the deal.

Those aren't germans.
Prussians were a baltic tribe, until teutons came over, started killing them, forced they're language onto them and then said "we prussians now lmao"

Russia should get Belarus. The country is already very Russified anyways.

>give back to germany
>right-wing party rises
>kicks out all libtards
>germany is great again
>they invade the whole world just so they can unite with that shitty piece of land as an excuse
fuck krauts

Not really, maybe just eastern edges of it, though when Russians keked Germans out of there, they did same with minority of Lithuanians that lift there, what was left of them at least. Though I did calculation, and percentage wise, if we added Kalliningrad to Lithuania, our Russian population would be same as in Latvia and Lithuania.

We were given the offer to take Kaliningrad in 1950 and declined, I'd rather we declined again given the offer.
Poland should have it though.

>If they did it was long before records began.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galindians

Might have did, but it's speculative, it's really hard to guess with no literary sources.

Interesting.

Yes, I am aware... We refused because we were afraid everyone would accuse Germany of "expansionism" as we just reunited with the DDR... Actually, politicians in the western countries, most notably UK, were even against East German West German reunification, but we managed to get that...

It is frustrating, my Russ friend...

Option 4 Obviously, Gib it to Bangladesh...in 50 yrs when we go under the sea, we'll rename it New BD.

*lived
*Estonia

>t. 61% white

Remove non-Germans from there and give it back to Bundesrepublik. Give free housing to Prussian expulsees there and some land. Then reclaim whole of Prussia.

Do you poo in the loo? I don't want Baltic sea to be full of shit... More then it right now.

Oh wow, you sure got us there.
Seriously, you need to make a more organized army to prevent fucking Russia from destroying you.

please take Eastern Poland its a shit land that only drains money

>Well the difference is that Crimeans are 100% ethnic Russians and voted legally according to UN human rights, of the right of the people to decide.

Let's capture building of Crimean parliament with a bunch of armed as fuck troops, use civilians to block Ukrainian army bases and then say the voting was legal.

Nice try, Sven.

74%*

>Russia from destroying you.
I don't think that's possible, we could perhaps make them bleed for it, but if they wanted, they could just send masses of soldiers, tanks, planes and anything else.

Yes we do, Gib Land Pls.

Top kek, vodka.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

If Russia actually wanted to destroy them all they could do is make high casualties. They would inevitably lose.

>62%

Post Soviet Union Kalingrad is useless to Russia besides it being a naval base. It's surrounded by countries that don't like Russia and you have to take a train or road through Lithuania or Poland to reach proxy state Belarus for shipping goods to get in.

>King Ottokar II

GodDamn, Kek'd.

Here you go, we do it medieval style, rights to any Russian territory in Prussia you conquerer.

I read that Russia is in the mid term (2020 - 2050) looking to attract immigrants from Indochina, Pakistan and you guys to fill up the vacant manual jobs since Central Asia won't give the needed number of workers.

Would any Bengali go that far north? How do you handle the cold?

>most notably UK
The German part of me makes me wish the Eternal Anglo hadn't fucked with Germany desu.

No, we are actually deporting people at the moment because of the decline in the economy. Also the huge Ukrainian influx has filled any demand there could have been.

>takes land
>systematically remove former civilians
>fills it with Ruskies
G-guys its filled with russians so its russian

Personally i think its yours because you won it in war but your argument is retarded

Oh thank you and Bless you bro...!

74%*

Nonono, my suicidal friend, since Old Prussians were of Baltic stock, the clay goes to the nearest relative, that means you.

Good luck with the endless German butthurt.

That isn't true. If anything, it's probably lower than 60%, considering the time since 2013 and all the fucking illegals.

You are 60% white. 74% includes, Hispanics, Turks, Iranians, Jews and Arabs which the US government thinks are white for some reason.

>How do you handle the cold?

OK I guess, there's a ton of Bangladeshi in Sweden/Denmark...I'v got 5 of my relatives living in Sweden with family.

>Good luck with the endless German butthurt.
They will be to busy dealing with Ahmeds.

>Muslim immigrants
>in Sweden

Say it aint so

Yeah, I know, but with the projected normal growth of your economy in the next 30 years you will need 10 million new immigrants.

And in the same period male population in Central Asia will grow for 10 millions excatly. Given the fact that every single one of them won't move to Russia, you will need unskilled workforce form some other regions.

Russia has more than enough land.
Prussia is like the spine of Germany, we can't survive without it.

>believing the eternal economic growth meme
>wanting Russia to take """"temporary guest workers"""

Why do you hate Russia so much?

There is no normal growth in Russia and we don't need immigrants.

I'v got 9 relatives in UK too. two of them visiting us for a month right now.

If they are on benefits, please dispose of them.

Central Asia has EU level barely sustainable pop growth rates, eventually third world'ers have to fill some void.

Rightfull german clay.

Modern Germany would never exist if this land wasn't under Hohenzollern rule

Nope both work for BT. doing quite well there.

Nope, our population is stabilising and if anything it will probably start growing mor ebecause of the turn towards social conservatism and religion. We do not need your kind here. Central Asia also needs no immigrants because they are just agricultural and oil based. They also have positive growth trends for the most part. Go to the USA instead, they are the land of immigrants after all.

It entirely depends on your point of view hue-lander.

A Russian would call it an exclave to be sure, but it is also an enclave of the EU.