Fuck happened to Sup Forums

fuck happened to Sup Forums

what do you mean, its fine

no

white people.

The same white people who made it possible for you to waste your life away on welfare checks?

Political and marketing teams capitalized on the meme culture

phone poasters ond fake news

The same people that get butthurt when you call them out, those ones.

Nerve gas

The only one getting butt hurt here is the negro who's only response to bants is calling the other person a butthurt whitey

The onlyone getting butthurt, isn't posting the proper picture for the location we are at.

What does that even mean? Are you seriously so fresh from hopping over the border that you can't convey a simple message

Shit is all red.
And some nice gay ass music is playing.

If by hopping you mean walking across, then yeah, because there sure as shit still no trump wall.

>because there sure as shit still no trump wall.
yet.

>yet
Must be fun living in an alternate reality

I have the red background but don't hear any sounds

Maybe we won't make the wall, but when the war on drugs ends the rest of you beaners will have no source of revenue whatsoever
have fun dodging I.C.E and working on construction site the rest of your life

I will, have fun paying taxes so I get benefits.

>implying (((whites))) aren't the ones making the real money off the drug war
Good goy.

Moot sold Sup Forums in 2015 and a lot of people left. It's been going downhill for a while before that, but after that it has been even more so.

How the hell are they supposed to make money off that, other than directing government funds from the futile war to their own bank accounts

Benefits that'll end in the coming years, 8 more years till we get off the trump train bitch
Sanctuary cities will come crashing down, especially when inflation hits them harder than a muslim truck of tolerance after the 15 dollar minimum wage does it's work

>negro
I think he's Filipino, user.

Eh, either way it works

Investing in private prisons, rehabilitation facilities, diagnostic medical facilities, or just being employed by them in what are often well-paid positions.

Stop larping anytime, democrat shill.

horny people looking to beat off their small dicks

All the edgy kids that used to be on Sup Forums got older and moved to Reddit. Now the coddled fury loving gender fluid faggots are the age of those former edgy kids and they've come to Sup Forums in droves. Every now and then an oldfag will show up and complain but get promptly drowned out by all the newfags. Point is, shit changes, learn to live with it by either adapting or moving on.

>All the edgy kids that used to be on Sup Forums got older and moved to Reddit
If only le_donald would stay on reddit where their narcissistic selves belong.
>ageism
>in my Sup Forums

Hiro is like the Gorbachov to m00t as Brezhnev.

Jews

Is that a question or a statement?

bunch of kids found out about it!
It went mainstream and edgy
I blame 9gag they spread Sup Forums around like a big boy site so all the le le kids came over to Sup Forums

This /thread

cirno is the queen now

Millennials