Can we get a wrestling YLYL circa 96 - 05, friends birthday and he could really use a laugh back at the good ol' days

Can we get a wrestling YLYL circa 96 - 05, friends birthday and he could really use a laugh back at the good ol' days.

> could use it because hes a faggot

k

All four of those companies had awesome periods actually. TNA just had the most random periods of great stuff.

Psycho Sid

Not seen TNA, but seen the rest. ECW is the best from what ive seen

Not seen TNA the best ive seen has definitely been from ECW, but only seen matches not full shows..

It's all thanks to the NWA

>but only seen matches not full shows..

Yeah you need to watch the full shows then. Also allow yourself to watch the commercials and self promotion. That was a large part of the experience at least imo. It was great listening to music while you wait and get hyped for the next stuff to come up. It added to the anticipation for me.

Yeah its hard to find decent links to it all though, me and friend are trying to watch all the shows from all the networks 97 - 05. Ive almost finished 97 wwf... hes fuckin seen all the shit

Anyone got LaParka?

Memba this angle tho.. pillman died just in time

Just pirate that shit or find some stream sites that play it. It is how I watched a lot of what I didn't get to see in the 90s. Mostly the 94-96ish stuff though is what I may have missed. Its very much a product of its time though. So I probably wouldn't recommend it to any youngfag that wasn't alive long enough in the 90s to be able to comprehend what made ECW so good.

I would actually recommend you just go with the matches for most of TNA though. Their stories were all over the place. They put many great matches in their company history though. Some stories were pretty good to like when Angle first came in to take on Joe.

Yeah website im using only has wcw and wwf, but will look further when ive got to "05" on both.

Chairman of wcw ain't he great

Oh yeah and as for WCW the best years would obviously be 97-99. Some earlier years had some good stuff here and there to. Even 2k and 2k1 is fun. At least a lot of it to me is better than WWE's crap shows they have had for years now.

WWF/E isn't really worth discussing since it goes without saying. Obviously people will be watching their history the most since they are the last ones left of the four companies really. TNA being a complete and utter joke on the verge of death doesn't count as a company still alive to me.

I have watched too much wrestling..

No such thing as to much have to watch ecw wcw wwf wwe tna if still have time left in the day find more

Yeah from what ive seen of WCW it looks great, but seem to invest a lot on the NWO angle and thats it but its a good angle so i wont judge

Can tell haven't seen any if you think that's all wcw has to offer

>
Is friend btw, hes the one who watches all the shit. Hes ahead of me in all companies by a full year

Name one other thing wcw has has?

Goldberg

Fuckin thought he joined nwo, the fuck does he do then?

Yeah see fuck you just runs everybody over

It adds up though mayne. Seriously though if you haven't watched the majority of that stuff when it was new then you will have one hell of a backlog to get through. For ECW you definitely want to make sure you watch it as much in its original form as possible since WWE doesn't have the rights to the music. Nothing like watching a New Jack match and hearing that NWA song playing.
Best faction ever in wrestling imo. At least definitely so in retrospect. Considering what they did for wrestling I think they deserve to be recognized as the best. Without them WWF wouldn't have went in the direction they did. For older WCW check out some Vader and Sting matches. They were pretty cool. Everyone knows about Flair so of course you watch some of his stuff.
Watch the Goldberg vs Raven match. Hype crowd and Goldberg wins the US title.

Wrestling will never be late 90s exciting ever again.

Woe goldberg is wcw's rakishi

ECW stuff is harder to find. Anyway not as good as wcw thunder now that's a show. Love new jack the mass transit incident was great

Yeah i like nwo but just takes over everything in wcw and yeah if i find some good links i definitely will. My fave team gotta say is vampiro, raven and insane clown posse tbh so
Good

Pfft

Fuckin pfft me cunt

Deadpool didn’t last to long

Scrub

Cause raven was being cunt

Say hello to the bad guy

Too fuckin many

Cause wcw creative was being shit

Idk bout that cornette said bischoff did it so theyd want to hang out with him..

Not even all of them

Cornette never lies

He's bias

Fuckin huge issue dont need fuckin 50 fuckin guys in a team, bwo probably better

Its his opinion, opinions are never bias

Weren't a team were pushed as separate brand

Just jealous cause wcw couldnt get cornette just neidhart

He hates bischoff so he's definitely bias

Both fuckin same thing hollywood and wolfpac

Cornetthe was wcw fag

When bischoff was in wwe should of had cornette put him in garbage truck

Probably left cause wcw wanted neidhart