9 hours

when is tay dropping her trousers and
....*snifff*
..*snif*..
wow...

Face it, we're living in taytay's world

I'm looking forward to it, I'm intruiged since it's apparently 9 minutes long

there is something mentally wrong with you people that brappost

>you live in a poptitist Sup Forums that is unironically excited by the drop of a generic radio pop song

Tay is the best thing that's happened to pop music this century

I know this is not going to happen but I'm hoping for a break from generic radio pop and incorporating some darker, grimier sounds into the new track. Just because the album cover looks the way it does.

You mean Max Martin, the guy who pretty much ghost-writes every song?

why is this guy such a genius?

Max martin is a fucking god

some people just know how to make a catchy song

Why does everyone else gets to have their authorship recognized but Taylor?

Because Taylor barely has any input in her own music. Ghost writers everywhere. The beats are not produced by her either. She is just the pretty face singing what was created by someone else. There's absolutely no artistic merit in Taylor Swift herself

literally kill yourself every pop star is manufactured and everyone here knows it

please just go back to wherever you came from I know you didn't start out here

this is the reddit infestation that needs to be purged from the board this shit right here

in 20 years maybe when she's old and busted and no one's interested in her

Because she's a woman, that's how Sup Forums is

autism
I think i'll go make a few pop threads now, come bump them too with your triggered posts

yeah because we praise Ed Sheeran here too

like i said earlier kill yourself

oh no please don't...I care so much....posting in threads takes a lot of me desu

This board is done for. Find something else.

>this obvious samefagging
Embarrassing

Literally everyone who authors their own songs gets due credit for their authoring of said songs. Having professional songwriters to work with you is tantamount to admitting that you're a talentless hack devoid of talent or inspiration, and that you're basically only in the business for fame and money - not artistic integrity. Get off your high-horse and fuck off with the pathetic victim complex. Literally everyone who has professional co-writers with them gets called out here. Taylor Shit is no exception. The only thing exceptional about her is her marketing team and business strategies.

>make le waifu memethread
>complain about brapposting
really makes me go hmmm

Doesn't make this false.
>literally kill yourself every pop star is manufactured and everyone here knows it

oh you must think I'm OP because this isn't Sup Forums where almost everyone is anonymous right and I could have totally not even made this thread...right?

idiot

what said

I think the problem is that Taylor is often billed as a singer-songwriter, but it's clear from the writing credits on her new music that she's really just a singer.

it's because when she debuted she actually was a singer-songwriter but now that she has paid millionaire geniuses writing her song and she's incredibly famous she obviously doesn't deserve the label

but give it to her anyway because she has millions of fans and generates millions of dollars

Source?