What is the Sup Forums equivalent of this?

What is the Sup Forums equivalent of this?

Pleb music is unironically everything on the Sup Forumscore chart

Except ITAOTS. It's unironically the best albums of all time.

the only things worth watching on the right side are I, Claudius and Mahabharata what a shit chart

t. pleb

it's actually the biggest plebcore on the chart

...b-but Lynch, Tarantino, Kubrick, and Star Wars are legitimately great...

Tarkovsky is unironically the best director (and entry) on the entire chart

What's a really accessible patrician album? Also is there a really inaccessible pleb album?

God Sup Forums is such a shithole
Just abunch of contrarian fucktards who think they are special snowflakes for hating anything popular

Sup Forums, and most other boards, is better than Sup Forums will ever be

>accessible patrician album
Tool - Aenima
>Also is there a really inaccessible pleb album
Tool - Lateralus

Sup Forums is one of the absolute worst 5 boards with Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/

It would actually be decent if that were the case. 90% of the board now at any given time is superhero movies and other blockbusters, game of thrones, reality TV, and other assorted shit with a mountain of hype behind it.

I never expected that in the future one of the most popular things on this site would be Big Brother

delete this, Tarkovsky is good

Everything I don't like is pleb music

>pleb
rock
hip hop
idm

>patrician
trad folk
western classical
non western classical
jazz (other than davis, mingus, coltrane)
soul/r&b/funk/disco
"electronic" (electro, techno, house, breaks, etc)
"experimental" (free improvisation, tape music, noise, etc)

That too, didn't even notice him

lmao @ your life

thanks for your input capeshitter. I know right, Sup Forums are a bunch of meanies talking shit about marvel and dc movies! praise nolan and villeneuve!

proving my point

Go back capeshit threads Sup Forumsirgin

A plebeian is the exact opposite of a patrician. While the musical preferences among individual plebs vary as widely as music itself, all are easily identified by obvious tendencies and behaviors stemming from inner conflict between the compulsion to maintain a self-image of being "really into music" and a stubborn refusal to act accordingly. The pleb is threatened by critical discussion, openly hostile toward anyone who presumes an authoritative position no matter how legitimately, and rankles at any suggestion that he look inward to inspect his own biases or assumptions about music, or even that he has any biases in the first place.

What plebeians believe to be a keen interest in music is in reality an obsession with "taste". This is why they can entertain themselves for hours examining scrobble counts on last.fm, maintaining contrived parabolas of their RYM star ratings, or meticulously assembling a Top 50 chart which displays their grocery-list "eclecticism", but won't read a music text. This is why they loudly proclaim how their virginal taste is unsullied by any reviewer's opinion, yet memorize each of those opinions to cite in endless "drone" accusations. It is why they will evade addressing specific musical assertions at any cost, shifting the topic to popularity, fan image, or imaginary concepts such as "entry-level" or "fedoracore", all of which are better suited to their interests and expertise.

How does any of this apply to music. All the time people this board use "pleb" they usually refer to the music, not the listener.

Go back to sucking black artists's cocks Sup Forumsmale

truth user not enough people on this board listen to music actually, i include myself in this. time to go listen to some music

t. Korinefag

Go back to BLACKED threads cuck

Star wars is quite literally one of the most overrated movies I've ever seen, nothing is captivating and it's financed by toys and nostalgia

Did you write all of that? IF you did I have no words wow you're really intelligent, user.

Dude it's normie-pleb core just accept it.
I remember an 'acoustic night' at my high school where students could play and the most basic "I'm not like the other girls" played the title track (badly)

I legally recognise nothing on the right other than River of Fundament and 'cinéma vérité'

Sup Forums is a lot of fun and a more entertaining board than Sup Forums, it's just not for discussion of tv and film

Sup Forums still thinks baneposting is funny.

It's a pasta newfag

>Sup Forums is a lot of fun and a more entertaining board than Sup Forums
Just say you don't give a shit about anything related to tv or film and are the worst part about any interest board

>I legally recognise nothing on the right other than River of Fundament and 'cinéma vérité'
Not Out 1?

>saying normie-pleb core
>its popular so it's "pleb"
here bro you might wanna read this

>Just say you don't give a shit about anything related to tv or film and are the worst part about any interest board
user I am interested in tv and film, but when my millionth Bergman thread died with 3 replies, I decided it's easier just to give into the shitposting. Sup Forums isn't an interest board, it's just a more fun, pop-culture themed Sup Forums
Never seen a Rivette film in my life I'm a afraid

patrician would be all classical and early jazz

>Sup Forums isn't an interest board
It absolutely is

pleb
>glam metal
>pop
>rock
>punk-rock
>j-pop
>anything that i don't listen to

patrician
>

Haven't you heard of musique concrete

The only patrician core is pre romantic western art music.

>Just abunch of contrarian fucktards who think they are special snowflakes for hating anything popular
Sounds just like Sup Forums

avant teen shit

Jazz isn't art. It's just we wuz art n sheit affirmative action.

Fuck off faggot

You are dumb

obviously only white jazz

you got it.
Congratulations

>star wars is great
Do people under 30 believe this?

but Sup Forums is constantly jerking off to rap, which is popular

>excluding davis, mingus, coltrane because they're popular
This is such a shit take

You're not wrong, but so is Sup Forums

They love DC movies

it bait my dude, Kubrick Lynch and Tarkovsky are Sup Forums favorite so this would easily rustle their jimmies

No, because there are a bunch of people at Sup Forums who only listen to those 3 jazz artists while disregarding everything else. It's never implied that they are bad, just that listening to them doesn't make you patrician.

It's threads like these that reconfirm Sup Forums as the board with the highest concentration of underage plebbit hipsters, even /fa/ isn't this embarrassing.

That's because DC movies or better specifically Snyder movies are pretty great

every rap thread is 90% poltards complaining about niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is the closest I can think of

>Lynch
>Tarantino
>Breaking Bad
>bad
lmao, what the fuck are they smoking over on Sup Forums ?

man this one gave me nostalgia
this list is old as time

most of Sup Forums likes them dude
it's a meme
it's still the greatest meme for triggering prog babies

>>Breaking Bad
>>bad
breaking bad was overrated and the final episode was the safest ending i could think of. Also neonazis that came out of nowhere with matt damon's downie brother

>patrician: not listening to music

Pleb - Chris Nolan
Patrician - Zack Snyder

the only movies I've watched*