Ever pull your back out anons? Shit fucking hurts like fuck. I am not even that old. Fuck man. What do?

Ever pull your back out anons? Shit fucking hurts like fuck. I am not even that old. Fuck man. What do?

Go see a fucking chiropractor pussy. Get popped. Go back to work.

chiropracty is fucking bullshit, just stretch regularly

Lower back ?
Get some warmth, apply it. This is step 1.
Step 2: Get some Diclofenac, the higher the better (I took 100s, twice a day)
Step 3: Pray it won't take that long to get better.
Can't do much else except lay down and wait for it to become better. For me it always took around a week.

Also Moar

Push it back in.

It's a field full of quackery, but there's some legit shit out there. Basically, anybody who went to Northwestern is probably pretty good.

I have two herniated discs in my back. I visit a chiropractor once a week. It keeps me limber, and allows me to continue working in a physical job. If I ever pull my back out, I go get cracked, and I'm back at work a day or two later.

asian massage parlor is your only hope

Thought about it.

Yeah, just started working in an office. Worked outside for years now I am sitting all day. Gotta start stretching.

Put Icy hot on. Seems to be working. Also took some advil. Pain has subsided but it is still there.

Did that pretty much. It still hurt Sup Forumsro.

I think I need to start going to a chiropractor now. I also need to start stretching and working out.

Also physio for your musckes in the region helps a lot too. user here who fractured multiple vertabrae 14 years ago (32 now)

I think you mistyped what you were trying to say but okay... I will try that... I think...

source on image?

Muscles. Core muscles are key. You will be given some repetitive very simple excercises. They are worth doing though. Im overweight now and just do them every few weeks, there is nothing better you can do at the moment. Also as above diclofenac is a very good temporary pain relief. 50s will do. Ask your doctor for them, there shouldnt be an issue as they are not an opiate or anything, just a high strength ibuprofen

Yoga and coffee enemas. You need to stretch and make sure the coffee is organic and air roasted. I'm not kidding.

>I am not even that old.

It only gets worse from here.

Naproxen anti inflammatories helped me.
Also lie down on something hard on your back. Bend your knees about 90 degrees.
Keep your shoulders flat, but twist your knees slowly left and hold, then slowly right and hold. Stretches your lower back.

I've had a problem with my back all my life. I have 17° scoliosis.
You can visit a chiropractor a few times and you'll probably feel better.
But you'll want to learn to crack your own back and learn to stand and sit straight.
It'll save you a lot of money and back problems pretty much never get better. It's for life.

>coffee enemas

I probably won't try that. What does it do for you anyway?

I got to get back on the ball man.

I thought about Yoga too. I don't want this to happen anymore.

I am actually going to try this.

Make sure it's back to normal and then some before you exert again. Re-injury is the key to fucking up your future.

I love this comic btw. I have cracked it but my how is to relieve the pain and try to not have it happen as much. Cracking it didn't seem to help much.

Yeah, I am relaxing right now trying to relieve any pressure on it. Fucking hurts though. Wake up feeling stiff all the time now.

If you're not feeling better after cracking your back then the problem probably doesn't lie in your spine.
A massage would likely do more good than a chiropractor.

MOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

I need to see if my insurance covers it. It probably does, I have awesome insurance.

Oh will you fuck off you retard. She is asian.

Neurotin.... that is all.

>Neurotin
Epilepsy medication? Why?

god damn you are retarded. not even close to being underage.

I am sorry for you.

Now let's make this a small tits bread

Okay.

yep i've done it a couple times. take it easy on your back son.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHH!

THIS GUY KNOWS WHATS UP!!!!!

Coffee enemas are the best way to take your coffee. All those hipsters and starbucks drinking faggots were doing it wrong for centuries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing better is a warm custard enema or a greek yogurt enema. great shit.

shall I dump her set? it's rather small

fucked my lower back up a couple of months ago. I was badly fucked up for 2-3 weeks, did nothing but rub ibuprofen gel on it and it feels completely fine again not. Git gud jeans.

feck, I'll od it anyway

beautiful

mmmmmmmmmmm

she's tonights mvp

Get in shape. Or aging is going to hurt worse than it needs to, and sooner.

You will still have episodes, but the recovery will be faster.

I left some out, have to hit the bed now.

thanks dude

Naproxen sodium aka Aleve

Yeah bro. I am taking a week off next week to start changing my lifestyle. It's been hard but I will get there soon.

Thanks for the pics Sup Forumsro.

she looks crazy crazy

fuck man, look at her ankle...!

its a hoof

Be in it for the long haul. I workout 3x a week and it's helped my well being IMMENSELY.
Getting old blows.