Is nudism bad?

Is nudism bad?

> 277x182
That's bad

No it's natural

Rape is also natural.

Anyways: If people feel like spending some time naked for recreational purposes - ok i guess? Just do it where nobody has to see you.

idc

Yes, we live in a society where you ought to wear clothes, people have worn clothes since before your great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was born, you think people would get the memo, it is time we sow the clothes to our very skin and live, with clothes stitched into us.

Nah fam just a bit weird

Moar nudist pics

Especially as most actual nudists are such fat ugly fucks.
>muh body acceptance

nudism irl is fine, its the websites that are bothersome.

i went to Cap d'Agde this summer with my gf, spend one week at the nudist camp, there was all kind of people. Old fat fuck and cute teenage girl.

Surprisingly in a nudist camp, since being naked is the norm, it lose it's sexual innuendo. I never got a hard on on the beach from seeing naked people.

Great, so now your sex drive is dead.

Of course not, we attended a couple of orgies while being there and went to a swinger sauna during a rainy day.

No one is harmed, so no.

only fat and old guys do 'dat

We also ARE society, nigger. We steer it same as anyone else. If you're such a brain-dead nigger that all you can do is perpetuate the past for its own sake, frankly, you need to have a lobotomy and be put to the fields like the nigger you are.

You are why celeb threads need to be baleeted with extreme prejudice.

Sounds like you need a scarf sewn over your mouth you rude lout.

Bourgeois liberal detected

Sounds like you also need some basic education as well, you couldn't tell a far right conservative from a liberal seemingly enough.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Most nudists are either ugly or exhibitionists or both. Nothing against ugly nudists.

Ugly nudists need to be locked up for life.

Yeah because you can totaly take pics during an orgy, people aren't going to want to stay discreet.

But i can post a picture of my gf to show that it's not only fat and old people who goes to these kind of places

POSTING A THUMBNAIL

In the sense that not wearing clothing leaves you exposed to the elements, yes. You could get melanomas, bro.

>implying conservatives aren't liberal
Sounds like you need some actual education instead of the thumb-sucking shit you learned in HS designed to make you a good little cog in the machine rather than able to see above your station.

that's why we have houses and shade trees

Com' on guys, I just ranted to jerk it but you niggus turned it into a political argument.

There are actually some health concerns if it were to become widespread. Things like public benches, bus seats, etc would be notably less sanitary. That's about it, really.
The problem of people who aren't used to constant nudity being stimulated by the sight of nude people isn't actually a problem with nudism, it's a problem with nudity being relegated to sexual situations. Bathroom functions are kept behind closed doors and treated as shameful, so in "normal" society the only time you see someone else nude is in a sexual context. That is why the sight of nudity causes sexual excitement, because it normally only precedes sexual activity.

the only issue I have with it is that I think I wouldn't want anyone in my family to be nudist and show up to gatherings and stuff with their balls danglin out

Why not?

yes

Id say its bad Im already want to fuck my sister and some cousins I dont need to see them naked too.

Hell yeah bro!

hell no its torture

So nudism around kids is bad?

>Things like public benches, bus seats, etc would be notably less sanitary
That's why you should always know where your towel is. I could totally see skin contact with public surfaces charged as a civil infraction.

>le incest taboo
Nobody said you had to stare.

Did you mean to quote someone else or did you just see a paragraph you didn't feel like reading and took a wild guess at what it said?
I said nothing of the sort.

>dont stare at the hot young teenage girls at your nudist family reunion

Are you a fag or something?

Would you stare at a naked 7 year old girl you fucking pervert?

Underrrrated

Not while I'm fucking her.

This post says a lot about you as a person

Yes. Don't discuss it

No

Nah, just a bit more subtle than you seem to be capable of.

That you consider perpetuating a stupid larp from 250 years ago as somehow important or healthy because reasons says a lot about you as an interlocutor.

6edgy8me

What is this, nudism for ants ?

"my dick is to big, i cant fap to this"

Idk. I've wanted to try it but I'm nowhere near any nudist clubs and people aren't exactly at the swimming pool change room to hang around naked.

fapping is bad for you, you know

im going to fun4two in netherlands with my girlfriend soon, have you been or have any advice for these types of things?

that and nobody wants to look at super ugly fat people ironically its ugly old fat people that make up the majority of the nudist community while they maybe comfortable with their ugliness im not.

it's fine as long as you commit to it and not be a casual about it. Nothing is more annoying that a bunch of suburban white people who go for new romp once a year to get their jollies. If you want to live naked by all means go and join a nudist colony but don't force it into places where it goes against peoples sensibilities then act victimized because they're not into it.

heres a better quality photo you fucking loser

IT IS IMMORAL AND PERVERSE!! THERE IS NOTHING MORE SINFUL OR DISGUSTING THAN THE NAKED HUMAN BODY!! AND THE CHILDREN!! OH GOD, THE CHILDREN!!
WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?

nice bait.

fucking disgusting

Jesus Christ please undo the HD

Why would it be?

sorry about your fappe tyme
actually not

nofap is bullshill
fapping keeps testosterone up and keeps you from becoming a girl

go ahead pussies! nofap to become trap!

nevermind switch it back

it would probably be better for them best break that conditioning before it starts.

Fixed it

Yeah that's wrong. Why do you think boxers and fighters abstain while training for a fight? You're an idiot, that's why.

1000 times better!

someone needs to stop fapping to Men's Health

They abstain from sex due to superstition, they say nothing about masturbation.

im not talking about year olds you fucking dunce

im talking about my big titty milf aunts and teenage-20 something cousins and sister.

Frame it however you like. You're still an addict in denial. Try going a few weeks without touching your dick except for hygiene purposes. I guarantee the person you are won't be someone who is has low testosterone.

What's wrong with staring at a seven year old? They'd be staring at you if you were naked. People are curious about bodies. There's nothing inherently sexual about nudity. We've just clung to Victorian standards of social etiquette, most of which are completely retarded and counterproductive.

lmao, did the facts hurt you?

Eh, yeah sure.

if you start nofap it's because you fear you have low test in the first place. No one with a reasonable sex drive and steely erections is gonna think they have low test. Don't project your issues onto other people.

because sexual denial makes people stupid and aggressive, maybe?

>Don't project your issues onto other people.

Yes and why do you suppose that is?
Oh dear.

Why don't you tell the class which hormones cause stupidity and aggression?

that was the fastest double (you) I've ever got

Well what do you want, a cake? Good for you, newfag, I commend you for reaching this important milestone.

In some cases yes

In others no.

more (you)s never hurt

I'd rather tell you about the ones that suppress stupidity and aggression than that, but really, I'd rather open up a beer and put my smug face on than do either.

Checked and you're welcome.

tbqhfam she's aged pretty well, would smash

Hey if granny wants to be naked I'm fine with that. Her daughter and granddaughters are naked too and all the dudes are hanging don't and we'll just be one big happy naked family.

Dong not don't

Being raised in a puritanical country for most my life it's obviously a bit strange to me, and with that same reason as the underpinning I would most likely find a nudists views on sex a tad to.. well to put it generously, "free spirited", for my taste. But there's no rationale for it being morally or ethically objectionable as far as I can tell. Perhaps if I really strained myself I could mentally gymnasticate myself into coming up with a reason for it being a bad thing but I am not in the business of trying to criminalize that which does not present a clear and present danger to myself or others.
Let the weirdo's be naked says I, we all need a way to get our jollies. I play video games, these people get naked and have barbeques. Different strokes I suppose.

No drinking in class, faggot.

Try going a few weeks without eating, you food junkie.

That's what you sound like. The word "addiction" is always defined as a *harmful* dependence. If masturbation causes no harm, there is no addiction.

Hell, I fuck my wife 4~5 times a week. If you were to claim I am "addicted" and demand I stop, I'd tell you to fuck off, because there is nothing wrong with fucking my wife. You could then seize this as "proof" of my addiction.

You are attempting to rationalise your sexual hangups and guilt. Now, that *is* unhealthy.

oh no did you get caught out?

No. But shit looks better in clothes. And a bra will keep em perky.

Everything is natural..even guns.

Lurk moar

Especially guns. Why my old grandpappy came to this country with a dream of running the largest gun plantation south of the Mississipp and by gum if he didn't do it then I'll be a monkey uncle.

you need to be 18 to post here

>t.Puritan
Kill yourself, larping jew.

try harder, eunuch

Is that Lena Dunham?

>who is has low testosterone.