6 days until I am unable to travel due to a court case. This is a serious case...

6 days until I am unable to travel due to a court case. This is a serious case. I only have 1500$ available to me right now. If I go to jail I'm literally dead. I could probably get 1500$- maaaaybe 4500$ together in this short period of time.

>what do i do Sup Forums?

I'm literally one step away from being mentally insane hence why all the charges. So anything goes.

Will up load my journey to Sup Forums

What are the charges? If they're bad, buy a used gun from a private seller.

Or suicide

Canada. And my "dope guy" OD'd on fenty recently so might be off the table

>Canada
Why haven't you killed yourself already

It's not the charges it's the people waiting in jail for me. Didn't diddle anyone just accidently fucked with someone who is very connected. Had a few people try to attack me up towards my court date. I'm down to do whatever as long as it's not dying in jail

Free Healthcare mostly. Anyways ik no one cares but I'm serious need some advice. 19 male down for whatever. 6 days.

No, you'e not literally dead. You will have time to sit and think about your future while you are still getting meals and a place to sleep. Take the time to read if possible, and plan a new life.

No legit there are people after me. I've been involved in some bad shit for past 3 years.

Solitary confinement OP....
You're gonna sit in the hole but at least you won't be dead.

Can I ask for that legit? Cause I'm literally gonna get stabbed up if I can't get it.

Get to Mexico

Isn't thai land better? I feel like I'll get killed quick in mexico

make a deal with the courtroom that you'll plead guilty for solitary for however long youll be in there for and perhaps a shorter time

After I run out of money

But won't that be suspect? This person I hurt has direct contact to people I used to know gangsters etc. I have to be careful what I say in court. Can I just get my lawyer to ask for solitary no strings attached.

One you get to Mexico just keep going south
Go as far south as you can go across multiple countries

Try suicide

Will do. Hookers and blow first

You can make a deal that you'll plead guilty in return for being imprisoned in a prison of your choosing.

Choose one of the prisons with the least amount of our people that you fucked with kid. Distance. After that, either make a deal to request The Can for a full confession or Protective Custody once incarceration (your choice.)

I'm giving you this chance to save yourself, we're watching you.

Is suicide still on the table?

all I can say is get a tent and head south before fall's over. You can probably scrape up a fake id and soc for 500-1000 usd live low key like service jobs.

ohhhhhhhhh shit

So I can ask for pc once I'm in jail after court?

not a tin foil hat. Top kek u almost got me. Then again I have a shit ton of enemies

Man the fuck up and do your time. If you were this retarded to get caught in whatever you did, then you deserve to get raped in jail for a few months. Avoiding this will just make it harder for you in the long run, no pun intended.

Top kek. Implying I'm not someone talking out of my ass. Sum thing about stories being fiction and only a idiot would take them as a fact. I love this site

Once you have been taken into custody AND incarcerated (in a cell) you can ask for protective custody (so long as you have a valid reason.)

A tinfoil hat will NOT protect you from us kid. Don't act fucking smug, or I'll just follow the public records of your court proceedings to determine which prison you'll be incarcerated at. And I'll have some of our men transferred.

You fucked up and I'm giving you one chance to get out of this ALIVE. Don't make me fucking regret it.

Why are you pretending to be me?

I agree with this. I fucked up bad just don't wanna be ded over sum dumb shit I did and wish I could take back.

Nobody dies in Canadian jails Ayyyye

Quit trying to fuck with me not that stupid and didn't snitch this is something else. U talking out ur ass

This kid will die if he doesn't take my advice

America is a shithole country that has no sense of justice so why stick around it. Why don't you leave the country and just let the justice system kill itself.

You think we forgot about how much of a "memelord" you are in real life kid? We knew instantly that you are the kind of kid that fucks around on Sup Forums so we just kept a look out for when you'd inevitably post about it desperately looking for a way out.

You're naive as fuck maybe I'll just send our men to your prison regardless. Bon Voyage!

"HEY THIS HOSEHEADS WEARING A WIRE"

I hope you will be good. Pray to God

God ain't saving this fuckin kid after this fucking disaster of a thread

You're being dramatic. Use shone of that 1500 to hire a lawyer. could cost you 500 an appearance

Agreed. I'm just fucked in the head from oding on drugs recently. Thanks for calming me down guize

sshiiiet

Scrape what money you can together and drive over into Alaska or North into the artic circle. Get some camping gear, a good sleeping bag, gun (a rifle, .17 or .22, even if it's just a pellet gun it'll take out a squirll or rabbit or small game), a good axe and knife, basic stuff like that and live off the land, if you are lucky and work fast you can get a small log cabin built in the middle of nowhere. Use books and simple things for entertainment and wait until everything does down and it's safe for you to return home. Good luck OP