>>74743379

It's esoteric Christianity and they've been around for like 600 years

Don't worry about it

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/quickquestions/who-are-the-rosicrucians-what-do-they-believe-and-why-do-they-believe-it
thexlibrary.com/
rozokrzyz.pl/
rosycross.org/artikel/history-of-the-lectorium-rosicrucianum
montalk.net/PKD_principles.html
montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary
earlychristianhistory.info/gnostic.html
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlintro.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple
wlnp.pl/site/index.php?page=contact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lautaro_Lodge
bessel.org/foundmas.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They mean well

Yeah, but they are gnosist, really concerned.

I'm just concerned because of this article on catholic site.

catholic.com/quickquestions/who-are-the-rosicrucians-what-do-they-believe-and-why-do-they-believe-it

"The Rosicrucians are an occult sect originating in either the 15th or 17th century, depending on which account you accept."

>occult sect

Catholics are cucks you fucking idiot. I thought about joining, out of all the occultish sounding shit this seemed the most reasonable. Hey, maybe it doesn't work out and I meet a few guys to talk business, a crazy girl that only leaves home for work and church. But you still have to PAY. TELL YOUR FRIEND HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT IF HE STARTS TO PAY

>catholics are cucks
>gnostic occult sect seems most reasonable

Rosicrucians have been in my city for a long time. Mostly they help out the homeless and give meals to poor children. Kind of like the Shriners and a fuck ton better than our faggot Masons

Well gnostics are heretical so obviously the Catholic church is not going to be a fan.

I've learned the errors of my way. Come to me

Faggot Masons? Elaborate please, we don't have many of them here

if he joins them he gets excommunication?

What is this, and what the fuck those gnostic mean? That you believe in a god?

Which group does he want to join?
AMORC is the largest and I have some of the member monographs of various degrees on my HDD, but they are pretty exoteric in terms of knowledge.
Did your friend did some thorough research and he genuinely wants to join? Or is it that he fancies joining some kind of occult organization?
For initiation in these general "occult" areas I suggest reading The Secret Teaching of All Ages by Manly P. Hall and the Kybalion.
I think they both can be found on the site we used to contribute on /x/:
thexlibrary.com/

Yeah, AMORC.
I don't know why he wants to join them, maybe faith crisis or wants something extraordinary, I don't know

I am a hungarian studying in Sweden. Don't mind my fagflag.

Also rosicrucian. It is more of the religion of peace than catholic. Nicest people I know so far. More reasonable with explanations and philosophy. It is nowhere near a sect. Also anyone can freely quit anytime if he doesn't like it.

Don't worry about your friend, he is not gonna be brainwashed or anything. I am on phone but i try to answer if there are questions. And wikipedia is bullshit like most of the internet sources.

What's up with this telekinesis and so on bullshit?

I mean, if it's fraternity like Freemasons or Academic Corps it's good, but as far I've read it looks bad (sorry)

I also have to mention that there are more organizations that call themselves rosicrucians. So if you give me a link, i can check it

rozokrzyz.pl/

No English version tho

Which group is he wanting to join? If it's AMORC, it's shit.

You do, they're just more discrete.

Rosicrucians are no longer around or have been absorbed by Freemasons (or vice-versa) so I don't know where your friend would join them.

Well from the pictures it looks alright.

Plenty of non-Freemason groups of RCs. Just not many good ones.

And they're all false.
The originals either merged with masons or work underground.

Another Freemason from Australia. You must have a lot of Lodges in there, I'm jealous. Can you tell me more about Freemasonry in Poland?

Yeah, it's AMORC that he wants to join.

Gnosticism is a pretty broad category of beliefs.
A bastardized, short overview of the elements common to many of the gnostic sects would go something like this:
>There is a material and immaterial world.
>The material world is a distorted reflection of the immaterial world and got created either by mistake or out of malicious, selfish intentions.
>The creator of the material universe is a deranged, cruel entity and keeps humans in the material cage by forcing them to reincarnate in the material world
>The immaterial (divine) permeats everything material: humans as well - we have a divine part (divine spark/spirit)
>Humans can unite with the divine part and break free from the reincarnation cycle

In the early times of Christianity there were plenty of Gnostics but they were deemed as heretics and were persecuted. Around 4th or 5th century they virtually dissappeared.
Sethians, Manichaeians, Valentinianians, Ophites were some of the main sects of Gnosticism.

rosycross.org/artikel/history-of-the-lectorium-rosicrucianum
Yeah i am in the same.
It is fraternity like but in a very loose form. but if you just want to go to services/meetings/ access to literature it is also fine.to shortly describe the philosophy it is like: " christian buddhism" or "esoteric christianity'. Every mainstream religion has its gnostic branch and they are the same. Explaining the same stuff in another way. So the philosophy and teachings are quite universal. For eg, there is an explanation of Tao Te King in the literature etc.

I dont know this immense hate it gets in the mainstream media though.

>And they're all false.
Eh, yes and no. I mean, you're not too wrong about the originals being absorbed, but it became less and less about the direct legacy. Really, you don't need proper lineage to be a good Rosicrucian, but most of the outsiders are shite who think it's about hippy crap or Crowley-ism.
Best part of Masonic Rosicrucianism is that we still have a lot of doctors as members.

Not a lot, sorry. Never been. I imagine it's like most of Eastern Europe though. Discrete, strict, and a lot better than the west.
Also, AMORC is a cash grab.

>I mean,
They are so discrete in here that contacting them is nearly impossible for non-mason

Also some sources to help you get a grasp of what it is:
montalk.net/PKD_principles.html
montalk.net/gnosis/222/0-gnosis-summary
earlychristianhistory.info/gnostic.html
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlintro.html

I disagree, without a lineage claim you can't be legit since the inner teachings aren't there.

Yea, you usually need to ask a member you know. Or you can email Grand Lodge. Hell, maybe even stop in to ask. Not sure how it works there.
I know Serbia was having problems, but not sure on Poland.

That's more a philosophical question. Because either you know the inner teachings aren't there, and could thus implement them. Or you don't know what they are, or if they even exist, and thus they may not be relevant.
Personally i'd say if you stick reasonably to the documents, it can't be too wrong. But a lot don't, and they just use the name.

I don't know any members tho. Mailed Grand Lodge, they wanted me to drop info and some paperwork, it was a moth ago, meh...
We don't have Lodge adresses visible

Ask your friend if he wants to put a bag over his head and suffocate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple

>According to the literature of the OTS, the central authority was the Synarchy of the Temple, whose membership was secret. Its top 33 members were known as the Elder Brothers of the Rosy Cross (an alternative name for the Rosicrucians)

Oh wow...
Thanks for that user.

but still, that name for top members can be a coincidence

>We don't have Lodge adresses visible
Yea, bit of a hangover from around 1939.
But yea, if they're asking for info, that's a good sign. Next step would probably be an interview.

Yeah, but it was like that:

1. I want to contact them
2. The number on Grand Lodge site is broken, same as mails (messages return). I'm like, wtf.
3. Mailed individual lodge mails outside of GL hosting - no response
4. Contacted Polish Freemason journal, the journalist helped me and notified Secretary of my mails
5. "Drop your application on [email protected]"
6. Filled application, CV and letter of motivation (not sure if it's good English name)
7. No response

Not sure if it's normal procedure or they want to get in touch. Just... the lack of response bothers me. Is it the same everywhere?

Not everywhere, no. But i don't really know what to say, sorry.
This phone number doesn't work? wlnp.pl/site/index.php?page=contact

Otherwise you might be able to contact the UGL Germany or GL Belarus and have them give you a contact.

Yeah, that number doesn't work. I hope they will fix it. I tried calling it at given hours and "This number doesn't exist"

Ok, I see. Should I be positive or negative about this procedure?

Personally? Negative. They need to get their shit together. If you're really keen, ask Germany or even UGL England to hook you up. The latter should have shit on lock, but maybe GL Scotland will be happier about it.

Thanks, will do. I'll give Polish Lodge two more weeks then I'll get my shit with other GLs.

thank you for your time to help

No worries bro. Best of luck with it. If/when you do get in, chastise them for being so difficult.

Will do. Thanks, will try my best to get into it. So hard tho

Keep that in mind when you do get in, so you don't accept any mediocrity in it. That's the trouble here, we make it too easy, and nobody values it.

Well, I'll be safe and think an esoteric order doesn't have all it's teachings in plain sight.

True, but it still comes down to what particular aspects you'd feel are important. Like, is it no longer Rosicrucianism just because you don't have barber-surgeons giving free medical care anymore?

I don't disagree with you, i just think it's more complex.

>The Argie sun in the Masonic shield
Yeah, this nation was founded by kike masons directed from the UK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lautaro_Lodge

>Both lodges had just a superficial compromise with freemasonry, taking advantage of their secret societies merely as a tool to promote liberal agendas, evading punishment from absolutist governments of the time.[1]
Stop trying to blame others for your Argentina.

That is just covering after the fact.

I'm sure it's just a "coincidence" most Argentine independentist leaders were Masons, just like most American founding fathers, and it's all just a big coincidence that we have a giant Obelisk in the middle of our capital, or that Canberra and Washington DC are laid out according to Masonic symbolism.

They were just following Francis Bacon, another Mason, who outlined Masonic plans for the future of the world in his book "the New Atlantis".

>I'm sure it's just a "coincidence" most Argentine independentist leaders were Masons
Well no, it makes sense that they'd join to abuse the system as a place to plot.
>just like most American founding fathers
Not that many. Way more loyalists, obviously, as the traitors were all oathbreakers.
>and it's all just a big coincidence that we have a giant Obelisk in the middle of our capital,
Coincidence? Egypt was popular at the time.
>or that Canberra and Washington DC are laid out according to Masonic symbolism.
They really aren't. They just have roads radiating out from the capitol buildings.

>Not that many.
bessel.org/foundmas.htm
Signers of the Declaration of Independence 56 9 -- 16%
Signers of the U.S. Constitution 39 13 -- 33%
Generals in the Continental Army 74 33 -- 46%

Seems like a lot.

>Coincidence? Egypt was popular at the time.
In 1933?

>They really aren't. They just have roads radiating out from the capitol buildings.
See pic

>Seems like a lot.
Not really, those are pretty low numbers.
>In 1933?
Huh?
>See pic
Agreed. It demonstrates my point.

I think the main aspect has to be the spiritual teachings, everything else is just derivative.

Which we could argue are maintained, as far as we know (for some groups).

>Not really, those are pretty low numbers.
Masons are less than 1% of the population but 46% of US Generals in the Continental Army, how is that low?

>Huh?
That's when our Obelisk was built

>Agreed. It demonstrates my point.
The street patterns create a perfect Square-and-Compass and a reversed Pentagram, that's no coincidence.

>how is that low?
That 70 dudes (less than 50% of the total) from the demographic who join groups are members of a group?
>That's when our Obelisk was built
Ah, my bad sorry. I thought you meant DC.
Guess it was getting popular in BA then? You know it's not a Masonic symbol, right?
>The street patterns create a perfect Square-and-Compass and a reversed Pentagram
Because two buildings near enough to each other can't help but have that pattern?