We needs a YlYl

We needs a YlYl

Now

Will post two for each I save

second

You shouldn't say 'F*g" because over time gay people may be psychologically harmed by having their sexuality associated with "badness"

lmao dude, cringe and lost at the same time

why are you cringing my friend

Fuck off, fag

That's stalemate

That's bait isn't it?
The joke is that the picture should show a checkmate but it instead shows a stalemate and newfags would see it and correct it, meaning they took the bait.
But then again, I have also fallen for the bait, so am I not also a newfag?

Good going my new friend.

wow you sure are cool for using a word despite its societal implications. Or should I say ignorant & immature. $20 says you're under 35

>le so funny may may

After all, no old people ever call people faggots.

How do you know it's a stalemate? I never considered that, but isn't it not a stalemate as long as there's a pawn or w/e somewhere on the board?

The older and wiser know there's a time and a place, and don't need to do it to be edgy on the internet (i.e. cyber bullying)

Well if it isn't a stalemate then it would be a "your move" which works even less in the joke.

That is not stalemate, the queen is putting his king into check with the knight covering any other moves, thus checkmate

You do know that calling people fags on Sup Forums is about as edgy as calling someone sir IRL, right?
Or are you that much of a newfag?

Damn, I never considered any of this. Because I have friends and don't play chess.

lrn 2 chess m8

Just because it's normal doesn't mean it's the best thing

Oh shit, it is a queen, not a king.
Why are they so fucking similar?

yeah, i have no idea that they think theyre looking at.

its clearly checkmate

the internet is literally the time and the place for it fagatron. go back to your safe space.
i am a faggot. that gives me more of a right to say it than anyone

You do know that chess requires two people to play, right, so if you play chess with any kind of frequency you have to have at least one close friend.

The royalties have the same sorta look for Aesthetic I spose haha, its the top indicators that let you know, Cross/crown = King, Dot/Tiara Queen

Don't you see that you are making the exact same argument?
You are arguing that because no one over 35 does it that no one should.
I am arguing that because everyone on Sup Forums does it it should be allowed.
The only difference is our appeal to popular opinion and position.

Even if it's a king, he can't move into being checked so he can't move at all, meaning he is checkmated

No, it would be a stalemate.
When the king can't move without going into check and has no other pieces to move, but is not in check where he is currently, it is a stalemate and no one wins.

Mom's Spaghetti

One time I pissed off a girl on the bus because I said that cattails were swamp corndogs.

Have you heard of internalized racism? Similar thing with homophobia seems plausible.

That is where you are mistaken, Friend. My argument is which does more harm to society, not flippantly saying homophobic slurs, or doing so frequently.

It seems obvious to me, you may disagree.

Well what if faggots themselves cause harm to society?
You gonna outlaw suckin dick?

They don't, I like them. So, no

Lol, lost

Well I say Saying Faggot doesn't harm society, and I like saying nigger.
So who is right?
We both have exactly the same substance behind our arguments, which is none.

larry is a cuck

top jej

E
Also checked

i ran the last ylyl. it turned into a giant political shitstorm. lets hope this one goes ok.

>>>>

cmon guys, this isnt supposed to be a cringe thread

this would be a checkmate since the king is in check by the queen. a stalemate is when the king is not in check but the only move that can be made puts it into check.

you are also retarded, see below

False equivalency fallacy

yfw I guess the other guy was right
fukken liberals

It's not liberalism, it's progressivism. What's a matter? Don't like the world becoming more just, safe, and tolerant?

new queen of Sup Forums

Holy shit, read a book you fucking moron. Did a black person steal your HS waifu?

I am not convinced that this isn't a joke that the SJWs at Google overlooked. Can someone prove this is real Somali?

nah if its a king its a stalemate, queen its checkmate.

Racism is just funny as fuck

Not the person you were talking to but I'm 41 and YOU are a faggot.

Nice .jpg though

Racist HUMOR is funny, but that's just mouth-breather tier

It’s 4 real, faggot.

>goes to Sup Forums
>scrolls through rekt threads, loli threads, threads where girls are exposed against their will
>finds a board to preach his progressive views
you are a degenerate for being on this board, don't bother trying to be a good person

Not a stalemate.
That's white's queen you goddamn idiots.

this just annoys me as someone in the service industry

Pretty sure it's a bishop, moron.

lost

Can confirm

I didn't say humour I said racism you faggot,like the good old fashioned lynching kind; gives me a mild chuckle just thinking bout niggas swinging from trees

Lol. All of the subway posts make me laugh

I mean..besides the flying part..its not wrong?

Nigger gtfo

if you look close, it is 100% a queen. the frills at the top prove it instead of it have a penis shaped top