Making a playlist for the girl i like, what are some good songs about love that i could put on it...

making a playlist for the girl i like, what are some good songs about love that i could put on it? (she's into pretty obscure music)
only have this so far: youtube.com/watch?v=ZuIDh4XIzxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9cmrU7xH5M
youtube.com/watch?v=n2MtEsrcTTs
youtube.com/watch?v=nMG48uRlDjw
youtube.com/watch?v=86vNWIz4M4s
youtube.com/watch?v=IQx101Oyb6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3utvDLTynY
youtube.com/watch?v=2UfHXiQkgd8
youtube.com/watch?v=B-JDih6hTA0
youtube.com/watch?v=aNPC0n3pMjA
youtube.com/watch?v=IPHUtVuyymc
youtube.com/watch?v=05vSgyzELMM
youtube.com/watch?v=JYyUys2w4KA
youtube.com/watch?v=pNx6jAcx6Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=3wWi6OrgZe4
youtube.com/watch?v=9zpPjttS9JM
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw
youtube.com/watch?v=jO-APCMiJAM
youtube.com/watch?v=reIeIA-uOpE
youtube.com/watch?v=OriSm8tUgi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=4H8-ns0FDgY"
Try some Mirel,bitches like Mirel.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9cmrU7xH5M One more of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2MtEsrcTTs

If she likes Cigarettes After Sex dump that ho because she'll never understand the majesty of trve slowcore

Instead of creating a playlist why don't you just record your own album about her and then give it to her to listen to? Much more impressive

loved harvest moon, thanks man

or you can sing it under her window

A studio quality album would probably be a much better idea, especially if she is listening to it for the first time. He can try doing it live afterwards if she likes it.

>letting anothers mans voice do the talking for you

in all honesty i would if i knew how to play an instrument. or sing well. or write a song.

i dunno she's into teen suicide/starry cat so maybe she'd be into a shitty song or two. wouldn't have the courage to do it though.

when you sleep by my bloody valentine
by your side by beachwood sparks

i remember i had that one song from one of their albums on my "to download later" playlist on youtube for years and like one year ago some user uploaded the album for me. thats a great album.

It really doesn't take too much to create your own music. It's not like you're trying to create the next Radiohead album or anything. Just sit down with a pen a paper, jot down your thoughts and emotions about her, then use those as the lyrics to the song. Next go to guitar center or any place that sells instruments, buy a guitar. Then you rent out a studio (assuming you can't record in your own home), and play the music there. Really not very difficult at all, almost anyone can do it if you put your mind to it. Also, what exactly are you afraid is going to happen if you were to do this? I don't get why you don't have the courage to tell her this

>I don't get why you don't have the courage to tell her this
because hes under 18 or has barely dated 3 girls top.

if anything he could just write her some poetry instead of a playlists. but hes too scared of her rejecting it so he'll go the safe option and make some shitty playlist she'll forget in a week. instead of opening up his true feelings. quite sad

nah i just meant that singing in general is just not my thing
poetry sounds like a good idea too. i'll probably write something eventually.

Yeah if he were to write her a sonnet or two I feel like that would really leave a great impression on her, but since it seems she is more into music that poetry (I'm assuming) so maybe it'd be better if he tried to record a 10 minute 10-20 minute EP or something. If she is into poetry or sonnets though I'd suggest OP look into some John Keats and study his work. Really beautiful stuff

You don't have to be a good singer to get the message across. If anything it'd seem more brave or inspiring if dispite the fact that you don't have a great singing voice you still decided to compose music

eh, i'll think about it. i had an idea where i'd write a short comic book sorta thing about how we met and our past dates and shit. not music related or anything, but something that i think would at the very least be sweet.

All this low test itt, you people probably text girls saying shit like "text me if you want to do something"

Say Yes - Elliott Smith

My kind of woman - MacDemarco

The Mess Were In - PJ Harvey

Just Like Heaven - The Cure

>"text me if you want to do something"
whats wrong with this?
they usually do

bump

>comic book
litterally autistic
stick to music

youtube.com/watch?v=nMG48uRlDjw

youtube.com/watch?v=86vNWIz4M4s

youtube.com/watch?v=IQx101Oyb6U

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3utvDLTynY

youtube.com/watch?v=2UfHXiQkgd8

youtube.com/watch?v=B-JDih6hTA0

youtube.com/watch?v=aNPC0n3pMjA

youtube.com/watch?v=IPHUtVuyymc

youtube.com/watch?v=05vSgyzELMM

youtube.com/watch?v=JYyUys2w4KA

youtube.com/watch?v=pNx6jAcx6Gw

youtube.com/watch?v=3wWi6OrgZe4

youtube.com/watch?v=9zpPjttS9JM

youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw

youtube.com/watch?v=jO-APCMiJAM

youtube.com/watch?v=reIeIA-uOpE

youtube.com/watch?v=OriSm8tUgi4

Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place

Shit is a time waster.
You've already fucked up by wanting other people to help you out.
Sad!
In any case, your teen age relationship is just that so have fun!!

It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
You poor bastard. You will find love one day

>it´s better to have loved
You are only going to lost, there no real love between teenagers, she´s going to force herself to say she likes it

You're such a faggot dude.

>sad reddit core
this is going to do nothing but scare her off. what are you, a depressed college student?

I can already tell she is probably one of those oh so indie tumblr types and you are a naive ugly Manlet

Definetly this