Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.

It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.

It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.

It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.

It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.

It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.

It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single man.

It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

And your point is???

All I hear is OOGA BOOGA WAR ON WHITE MAN OOGA BOOGA

>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

It was you who typed with reddit spacing

It was also us that took you out of your African mudhuts and introduced you to a civilised society that doesn't spend its days chucking spears and human feces at one another. I'd say we're even, nigger.

Dude, if you should report this person to the FBI or something. They sound pretty bad tbh, must be a ghetto dwelling nigger.

Pherhaps imagery would help

So you're pissed we realized the wonders of technology and used them to shape the world for our benefit? You do realize whites are a next step in evolution from your kind, which is just a step above shit-flinging apes. Do you know why we have the power? We are more evolved and more intelligent than you fucking jungle bunnies. And its jews, not jouz, you stupid Ethiopian fuck

You sold and continue to sell black people into slavery. You are 13% of the US population and commit 70% of the murders. There are no mostly black first world countries.

So i'm Hispanic
but tbh you do realize that every race has dirt
Africans sold their own people into slavery
just like how white people bought slaves
Mexicans enslaved their own people
white people invented taco hell
moral of the story this is Sup Forums no one is going to read that long ass post

Hey dumbass... if you honeslty believe a 10th of that... then you deserve to live as a miserable fucktool

Have a kleenex and a job application

Trips speak the truth

I see he missed the point where his own people sold him to us.

It was us that freed your dumbass

>Black guy here
obviously written by an insecure white leftist scummy cuck

Epic, well played fellow glow in the dark Sup Forumsro

Lol, it was your own people who captured your ancestors and offered your ancestors as trade.

>diamand
did whitey also steal your grammar

Oh, I guess I was supposed to feel bad.

Yeah, hahaha, no. Ain't happening.
I don't give a shit.

this

>It was you who took us all as slaves.

And it was lincoln - a white man - who freed you.

So we'd just like to say "you're welcome"

Told you we're intellectually advanced you burnt piece of shit

I think you mean 50% cumskin. And you are fucking ignorant of the reasons behind that.

You funded the whole operation. It would never be a fraction of what it was without white money and weapons.

Congrats, you took the bait, autist

Those differences are tiny

Read ur history u sold urselfs into slavery

Kek

They don't give a fuck. They hate all PoC. Just stick to your kinfolk and use your time productively like a gym instead of church.

>nigger.
edgy

also making the point that for every spear throwing uncivilized black person
there is a white trash trailer park redneck
a purse stealing taco loving angry mexican
and an asian curing cancer somewhere

Also very true, still gotta stand up for my race. I'm not going to sit here and listen to his shit and not say something, even on the off-chance he is a traitorous troll

Go back to africa and stop bitching

Pauline Hanson says grow a pair

african kings took people as slaves and sold them to the Europeans you cuck

Just like a nigger to piss and moan. We go and give you freedom, the right to vote and what do you do? Spend the first couple decades sitting on your lazy asses and then when you realized you couldn't be rich like whitey from doing that, you ventured into crime instead.

You should all be exterminated. Sure, there's a couple of you that are okay. But they all act white. Neil Degrasse Tyson..couple actors. The black guy at the office that you can't tell is black over the phone. But there's not enough of you to justify saving you. So with any luck, in the fuckin' ovens you will go, because you're a bunch of retarded, violent savages.

so we wuz kangz?

not all black people are from Africa dumb ass

>ideoLOGy

The irony is, Africian kings sold blacks into slavery as collateral for goods and eventually there were also black slave owners that did the same

In terms of making white people (such as myself, I will admit) take responsibility for the horrors of the past and their enduring, present day legacies, it's a rare personality that can realise and accept how it inherits from a historical context (and perpetuates a set of ideological garbage) despite not having *personally done anything wrong*, and other weak-minded reactionary, liberal, or libertarian nonsense.

I have always hoped that one day we can gradually have more mindful people on the planet than not, so we can actually work through these things, but these days it seems that some sort of change in humanity itself (i.e. technological 'singularity' or whathaveyou) or climate catastrophe are far more likely to happen first (or at all).

YOU LIVE IN THE WHITE MANS WORLD NIGGER WE ARE DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT

WE didn't do shit to YOU.
It all happened years ago before we were born.
You're probably some rich bitch nigger who needs attention.

It's like blaming a German guy for what Adolf Hitler has done during WWII... Makes no sense.

My proudest fap

u do realise there are blacks in africa today who were never slaves and they are still equally shitty to each other .... without any contact from white people.... play the blame game all day u fucking faggot.

Niggers have been enslaving niggers way before that. Also, we didn't do shit. This happened years ago. Don't blame people who have nothing to do with it, your chimpanzee logic proves you are a nigger or just trying to bait people.

whites gave blacks the right to vote then threatened to lynch them when they tried
soo umm yeah
black people may be ghetto and uncivilized
but at least they aren't entitled white trash

>being arrogant is better than being a race of vicious violent savages

Anyways, that only happened in the south and it doesn't happen anymore. so whats your excuse now?

Technically in the next few years it's going to be the hispanic mans word
Tacos for everyone

It was Jews who took you as slaves
It was whites who bought you from the Jews and set you free
We need a ww3 and we need to wipe out jews once and for all

It was you that let it happen

you do realize that black people make up less than 12 percent of the population
there are just as many dumb ass white people as there are black
either way Hispanics are taking over so eat a taco and stfu

Every time you faggots whine it's about shit that happened a 60+ years ago. The only thing thats happening to you now is you're being shot by cops (and each other) all the time. But this can be easily avoided by:

1) Following the directions of the cops
2) Stop getting belligerent with the cops
3) Stop carrying unregistered firearms with you
4) STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW

pretty sure the Egyptians(blacks) ensalved the Hebrew(whites) first, so where the fuck is our reparations, its been like 3000 years, come on niggers, pay your debts

>KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.
in the last 86 years the kkk only killed 3446 people
in 2012 alone 2,412 blacks where murdered by niggers

Exactly

Get the fuck off this site you overly privileged and entitled nigger. Who are you to blames his own problems on the past of others

i came

It was you that didn't go out and vote. It was YOU that let Trump get elected.

Fuck you.

stfu you nigger

Nah im here to alpharize Sup Forums
First off Sup Forumsetas, if you see a thread like this just know there's a bigger beta behind the screen probably wearing a fedora and has to lay for pussy, now paying for pussy isn't bad I get it but he has to pay double the price to even get near the hookers so. Rule number one
The op who has created such a thread wasted their time either copy pasting OR typing, no matter what you say they'll go oonga boonga, it's like teaching poetry to a fish then wondering why it doesn't move out of water and killing it for being a defected fish, it's pointless and you look idootic

well in regards to your first statement fair enough
however literally every white guy i know carries an unregistered fire arm
not all black people break the law
and this whole post was bound to start a race debate and i'm not even black so i'm over it
males are sometimes so trivial

Lincon was half nigger
Every single "white" politician in history who faught for the rights of the darkees was a darkee themselves
Google "black president before obama" for more info

ahem Black Lives Matter

OP is a white guy trolling, but:

It was only in 1972 that it interracial marriage became legal in some states. Let's not pretend discrimination was some ancient shit.

My grandparents are older than Emmett Till would be. I would imagine that how my grandparents did in life has some effect on the chances I have economically? I would also imagine that people whose grandparents lived under Jim Crow are somewhat effected by that too.

this guy gets it! pay up you black faggots!

And It was you who made this shit bait

Go to the crime pages of any large cities newspaper. Look at the mug shots for violent crimes/robberies. Black guy after black guy. In indiana you get a few breakins to houses from white junkies. But murder, shootings, robberies, rapes. Almost all exclusively niggers.

Sure you get a beaner now and again. it's almost never a immigrant though. It's their shitty kids. And they all try to talk/act like niggers.

And sure, there's white gangbanger types. Bangin' in Little Rock types. But they're few and far between, and they're all fucking trying to act like niggers.

Something about niggers just brings out the worst in people.

Kill whitey

idk what the picture of Biersack was for but early middle school me agrees

Doing it wrong
Jump down stairs idiot

WAAAAAAHHH BOOO HOOOOO :(((((

He wuz a good boi dindu muffins. hans up don choot.

ok dude that's it
don't blame Trump on the white people
they don't even want his dumb ass

I'm a black guy too and holy shit, I don't even know where to start with this. Knee deep in shit and just looking for another group of people to blame, you're pathetic. Getting mad at whitey isn't going to solve shit.

>It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.
>It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.
>It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.
>It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.
>It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.

why did we stop doing this again?

As a black guy fuck off retard im sick of this shit
>we wuz kingz
>how does this make you feel white boi
>muh bbc
>muh slavery
>muh welfair
>muh food stamps
>muh racism
This shit needs to stop just stop being a retarded ass nigger and be a black man or at the very lest stop using slavery and racism as a means of guilt trip because the last time i check no one is alive from that time

>however literally every white guy i know carries an unregistered fire arm
Then you know a bunch of shitty white people. I'm guessing they're like the ones I described in my last post and try to talk black. Most white gun carriers I know register them.
>not all black people break the law
But enough of you do that even your own people are distrustful of one another. Chris Rock had a bit about it. "When I'm at the ATM, i'm not worried about the white guy standing behind me. But if it's a brother, I keep my head on a swivel..i hurry up that transaction" or something to that effect.
>and this whole post was bound to start a race debate and i'm not even black so i'm over it
It's so good of you to take it upon yourself to speak for them, to assume the role of shaming. I'm sure it made you feel morally superior, and was very gratifying.
>males are sometimes so trivial
Did you just assume gender? Check Your Privledge. Gah!

I don't even care about statistics or historical events. I just simply fucking hate niggers. Hate them. Would like to see every single one suck zyklon B.

a black person is 52% more likely to get stopped by a police officer than a white of course they are going to be in a majority of mugshots
and when you grow up in low economic areas you make decisions
although in the end black kids just seem to want to seem more hood than they actually are so
idk this is a pointless debate

Fuck you, I didn't do any of this shit. It wasn't "ME"

>whining about white men and post that pic
And it was you and your families who's scape from Africa
So if you don't like white man history and law you can go back where you belong eating mud and shit cookies and cannibalize your friends on your own black community

The 3/5 black people on Sup Forums or Sup Forums at this rate

Whops ment 4/5 black people on Sup Forums

No you did

yes so gratifying i'm masturbating to this entire conversation
tell me more about how you hate lazy niggers

Sup Forums legit holds every race in the book

You're welcome, nigger.

The ending
>top kek

True just not equally

I know this is bait, but it was niggers that sold niggers into slavery. Blaming the people who freed you won't change that it was YOU who did this to YOU.