Is Brockhampton the new Oddfuture?

Literally who is the next literally what

imagine being this guy

>>>/twitter/

They're the new one direction

Don't bother with mediocre meme rap """music"""

Trust me, it was a rhetorical question. I would never waste my brain cells. Literally the junk food of music.

i wish Joba had a solo album after hearing him in Sweet

yes. he's the only one with interesting shit rn

They're the next n-sync nigga

yes but they're better than OF

Hyped on a few singles but they're really burning out their staying power fast for me.....

I guess. Still, they're way more consistent than Odd Future when they were in their prime in my opinion.

They're a breath of fresh air simply for not being mumblerap/trap but Dom and Matt are the only good rappers they have and I'm getting really sick of hearing shitty verses on their tracks.

But Matt is the most boring one of all of them t b h

the skill difference between the odd future members was much more jarring than in brockhampton though

He doesn't deliver the exact same verse every time like Ameer or Merlyn

They don't rap about raping and killing bitches enough

Who's staying up until midnight?

I am. Someone should start a thread.

me

Yup

me lol

These guys just fit together better. There's no one in Brockhampton nearly as good as Frank or Earl, but most of them are just as good as Tyler, so the songs are more consistent. There was a major disparity in talent in OF that went

Frank
>gap
Earl
>gap
Tyler
Steve Lacy
>POWER GAP
the rest of OF

and that really fucked anything they tried to do as a collective. Additionally, the rest of OF seemed to be way too immature to make a decent project. Earl and Frank distanced themselves from the rest of the group immediately, but Tyler didn't and that held him back for a long time. Brockhampton is a group that takes themselves seriously enough to make a tight, consistent product, but are also not serious enough to sound overblown and pretentious, which makes them far more solid than OF ever was.

I want to fuck Matt so bad

he ain't no Roberto tho. dude's a stud.

>I don't follow new music and I tell people to leave a music discussion board

He's hot but I personally thinking his rapping is pretty subpar.

he's also like a manlet or something (5'7 I think)

>memay rap
>music

that makes him cuter

ya boi

ye

In what timezone?

Their a breath of fresh air because they successfully did the rap/alternative rock that SoundCloud rappers have been playing with for years.

I am [spoiler]but for the new uzi vert album[/spoiler]

I am for both t b q h

Solid analysis user, this is what I like to see on Sup Forums

Give it up, Brockhampton, we already know how much you love to viral advertise

>thing
>stuff
>>>/genericsocialmediaplatform/

Seppuku

Yes in literally every way

These guys took a while to click I hated them at first now I'm hype for saturation 2

Same here, the problem is I went into saturation 1 expecting something more consistently conventionally good and less experimental and it kind of turned me off them
Should have expected meme shit from an album melon gave a 9 but whatever. I love these guys.

I started with gummy and gold, songs that i still love and are catchy as fuck, so it wasnt too hard for me

Not even that they're just catchy af and have a lot variety in their sound which helps. It's easy to see why melon liked it as much as he did when you think of it like that

Mi llamo Roberto, y este es mi hilo.

>rap/alternative rock
waste is at best indie rock but mostly r&b

you're sleeping on Domo genasis

what are your favorite robertos?? Mine is skit3 and the LAMB one

LAMB is the best. It's cute. Also Sweet.

I feel like merlyn has a little variety to his verses and tries to different things with his voice unlike ameer. The guy has some good verses but holy shit I'm getting sick of him rapping in the same monotone voice about the same subject matter

I feel like Kevin's verses have collectively blown all of theirs out of the water

yeah, ameer has an excelent flow, but is preety monotone in general... At least Kevin (the "heyguysdidyouknowimgay" has variety in terms of singing, rapping and all the masterminding he has to do

>tfw love their production and hooks more than almost any hip hop recently but don't like the verses that much
Here's hoping Saturation II improves

DESU, if Kevin has a verse on a song, it's usually my favorite. His gummy verse is so fucking good

i agree. it also doesnt help that so many of their songs sound the same

its out on apple music lads

Notice how Goblin is on this chart? In a few years times we'll be looking back on SATURATION the same way- with incredulity

fuck this pic aceyalone is good and is essential

Read the caption pham

i just did and i feel stupid

imagine being the spazz that made this chart

Read the caption ffam