Guys I want a new phone and I have a budget of 350$ what's my best bet? Must be relatively savvy and reliable...

Guys I want a new phone and I have a budget of 350$ what's my best bet? Must be relatively savvy and reliable. Also overwatch r34 thread

What brand you looking for? I have a samsung galaxy J5 prime and it was cheap and gets the job done.

I want to stay away from apple is all. Samsung is cool but its not a must

does it have to be new/flagship? you might be able to get nextbits for 130 still, and india/china phones for cheap if you wanna be a bit techy

Buy a used phone and just swap out the old battery with a new one. I got my note 4 for a $100 last year and it still works like new.

What's the difference between the note 4 and 5? Besides screen size

I desperately need to upgrade from my phone, which is galaxy s5. I got it used just over a year ago,the original owner got it when they were released so it's fuckin old. Rear cam doesn't function, too laggy to use Google maps, touchscreen sometimes just stops working, and occasionally have to restart it several times to be able to unlock it.

>can't have a job while I'm at school so broke

I just hope It'll last til I finish school.

i dunno, oneplus3t? or 5 if you find it for that price

Get a Kyocera DuraForce Pro, it comes armored and it's hard to accidentally break. It doesn't look cool, but the case is armor, the screen is resilient to most forms of scratching, and its waterproof enough to handle whatever you throw at it in a normal day.

iPhone SE

Nexus 6

is no one gonna post r34?

I'd go for the ASUS ZenFone 3 zoom. 8 core processor, good camera, gorilla glass, and, best of all, a massive 5000mAh battery. I'm pretty sure it's ~$350

Forgot to mention, 5.5in AMOLED display

Just get an iPhone

Who the fuck needs an 8 core processor in a phone?

>ASUS ZenFone 3 zoom
Holy shit, i wanna sell my s7 edge for this

It's not uncommon in android flagships

I have one (the ZenFone) and I love it

why is it so cheap?

I agree
I've had a Samsung j2 for a couple of years now and it does what I need it to do and still works great

Probably a combination of not having a name like Samsung, not being entirely glass or metal, and not having a top tier processor (it's good, but not as good as the one in something like a galaxy s8)

Also max 64GB of storage, but that's plenty for me

i have oneplus5.
it's ok, but i sorta regret it for one thing - the speaker is shit compared to iphone one.
i also think less stronger cores could be better (so again, point for iphone). not sure how much ram iphones have, though, cause with oneplus you can get a lot (too much?) of it.

then again oneplus is android and i have a few apps i bought there i still use/like. and i wonder who steals more data from me, google or apple.

oh i forgot to ask. anyone can recommend any SMALL phone (basically for one hand operation, so i've been looking at 4.7"-5.0" phones, 5.5" and up is already too large)

pathetic

u wot m8

get an HTC 10. it's solid.

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, it will get you far in terms of durability. A way to speed it up is to go into the dev settings and change all animation run times to 0.5. Best of luck Lad.

ive had a kyocera hydro go phone i got at walmart for 15 bucks for over 2 years, still works fine.

anything in the Samsung Galaxy line from S7 up is dependable and cost-effective, don't bother with top-of-the-line or with anything that's super out there because that's where it gets unnecessarily pricey

Easy. Xiaomi note 4x. Cheap as chips, reliable , massive battery.

Doogee Mix looks good for price, haven't looked too into it myself, pre-ordered the note 8 like a cuck.

Lenovo p2 is great if you won't use the phone all the time, it has a battery life of 3 days and I rarely ever have to actively think about it. Very little maintenance needed, and the best part is, you can get it for a little over 200 of you know where to look.