Buddy Holly died aged 22 years old

And what have you contributed to this planet?

Not dying at aged 22.

bitch holly btfo

Your ancestors thank you for this incredible achievement. Congratulations. You're truly a God amongst men. Not dying is indeed a bigger accomplishment than revolutionising an entire artform.

fuck off Buddy

>yfw you realise a man who died 60 years ago is still more important and relevant than you are today

*manlet

As long as you go to the grave standing tall and proud of shitposting, outliving a 22 year old, and pissing in a bottle... Well I guess that's all that counts right?

He was six feet tall nigra

And his legacy is a fucking Weezer song. Good job Buddy Holly, you worthless piece of shit.

Jimi Hendrix died aged 27.

People who were younger than you also managed to achieve INFINITELY more than you ever will in their short time on this planet.

How does this feel?

Hey! Check out this rare photo I found of Buddy Holly!

How can he be dead if he's in Weezer and they still make music?
hell, one of their songs literally says, "ooh wee ooh I am literally Buddy Holly, this is not a metaphor, analogy, or figure of speech. I am quite literally Buddy Holly here living and breathing singing this song right now!"
I don't think he's dead op, hell be fine

>How does this feel?
Alive.

i got good grades in school

>at aged 22

It's not a good feeling but I'm 22 so hopefully I can still join the 27 club

*drunk and starved

Shut up

Bob Dylan is 76 years old and still alive. How does it feel to know you probably won't be alive for that long?

t. someone who hasn't achieved anything

Is that Robbie Hawkins?

If he had lived a normal lifespan and faded away like most 50s pop stars, would he still be an icon?

Hollywood, hello?

Beverly street, 9021-elf.

Who?

People always point towards Chuck Barry and Elvis as being influential and essential to rock music's evolution but I don't think Buddy Holly ever gets enough credit.

toplmao

pls die

This, Buddy FOAD

Nice digits too

GOT 'EM

What's the joke even supposed to be? That dying young makes you a drain on society or something? Shit makes no sense.

Reminder that his widow is still alive

damn...

It means user contributed to the world what Buddy Holly couldn't.