No fluffy thread

>no fluffy thread
Wtf Sup Forums

bump

This is gonna be good.

Obligatory

GET THIS GAY ASS SHIT OUT OF HERE.

Get your shit ass here out of this gay

Nice dubs man and thanks for your opinion.

Crom we need you to hear our prayers

Where are you on the gay fur dumps boiii?

You don't seem to have anything to say there. Butthurt brony kek.

/b has gone down the shitter.

anyone here got the fluffybooru discord link? or if this community is actually alive somewhere else? it seams like Sup Forums is slowly killing these posts left and right

Anyone want our discord? pCReAs

The Boro has a 2 month account thing before you can join

Just because of that I'm going to join and wait just to be a massive gaping vagina when I get my chance. That's what they fucking get I'm gonna rape their children with their own severed limbs huahuahuahuaHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Were hiding in /trash/

I'll poison your drinking water bitch let me eat your face off

This.

Have fun with that. I hope it will go well for you

bump

I want more pooipe hate comics please

Only one I have sorry m8

this and hunger games is the only stuff i really come here for

wow, you just reminded me how good this movie is. the soundtrack the sets the costumes... maybe the story is a little meh but fuck it.

Same. /b is just such a shithole now.

Its a good movie. And the costumes are overlookable but the second movie was shit

destroyer is ass

ass destroyer

heh

by 'now' you mean 'since 2007' rite

Since GamerGate things went into the shitter. GG killed Sup Forums's raiding culture and the thing that made it awesome.

does it just stop there?

also what happened to jerry user? school's fucked up my ability to see these threads often

Anybody read any good fluffy stories recently?

I'm one of em, my partner bailed on me.

so same state as before, it's a shame

It is. They've been gone for weeks.

yeah i was hoping things would have changed from early sept, but i guess people come n go

I did see them once more, and got an update done. Then in mid-September they vanished without a trace.

Maybe I'll still try to get them back on though. It's worth a shot.

The comics were top tier. Arnold ruined the image of Conan

FUCK YEAH

FLUFFIES

Here you go user

Sweet

Is there more?

more sadbox

Sadbox is best box.

Love Igor

Also, Carpdime is best sadbox.

Igor's the shit.

This is the only gif I have of his

>Be walking home
>See purple shitrat crying at the top of a storm drain.
>"Huu-huu. Fwuffy miss babbeh."
>You squat down next to it and smack its back softly.
>"Shut up and stop crying."
>She screams in absolute terror and shits all over the sidewalk.
>"Look. Just stay out of my fucking way, or I'll shove you through the grate."
>You look down and see her foals, they're in a small pile, huddled together. Leaning closer, you hear a soft cry of "babbeh hungwy" and "babbeh need upsies!" and "mummah!"
>The mare huddles down against the sidewalk, staring at you in slight terror. She looks down at her foals after a few seconds and lets out a small cry before going silent and watching you.
>You pull a metal coathanger out of your backpack, and fold it into a small scoop. You push it through the grate. It clangs against the floor as you position it under a fluff. It lets out a started cry. You raise your voice a little. "Listen, if you want to see your mummah again, hold on."
>The foal is terrified and starts crying, but sees the mare peering into the grate. He hugs the coat hanger tightly, as you lift him up. You drop him on the back of the mare and drop the coathanger back down. The other two both hug the hang tightly. You pull it up slowly, the weight of two foals enough to start straightening the hanger. The foals start chirping as the only thing holding them up is their own strength, something in short supply. You grab them in your hand, grabbing ones scruff and the others rear leg just before they fall off.
>The one who's leg you grabbed screams in pain and starts shitting everywhere. The other one starts wiggling trying to hug it, until you flick it in the testicles and it drops onto the mares back. You examine the injured one, and realize you fucked its leg up pretty bad saving it. You sigh and pull your knife out of your pack, and hold the fluffy down.

Shit, nigga, ima help you out.

recommendations on fics about litters being wiped out by wild animals plz

Aw shit, there was a really good one about a herd that kept meeting constant walls of shit. I'll see if I can find it.

>wild animals
t-thats a turtle user
they are pretty passive creatures

that's igors work

have you ever caught a snaping turtle before? those things aint passive

>saving foals
>why
>???

>Locking the foal against your leg, you press down sharply.
>"NUUU!" the little creature cries. "NEE WEGGIE FOW HUGGIES AND PWAY!"
>The limb severs cleanly. Blood spurts out, but a quick flick of your cigarette lighter applies a cauterizing flame.
>"Nu huwt babbeh!" the purple shitrat squeals. "Wittew babbeh nee' huggies fo' wowstest huwties!"

I know. I have most of it saved.

>You stare at the mare. "Don't fucking move, or this one gets forever sleepies."
>You concentrate as you hold the squirming yellow fucker still. This has to be precise. It screams again as you knife slashes through sinew, bone and muscle in a swift movement. Grabbing your lighter, you hold light it for several seconds until the metal gets hot. You roughly shove it into the wound on the foal as it screams. After the wounds cauterized you toss the foal at it's mother, who barely catches it. It gives it lots of hugs and looks at you very confused.
>"Tank ou mistah. Fwuffy wub babbehs."
>You look at it for several seconds. "Take care of that yellow one."
>It sits there and hugs its foals, singing happily to its foals, paying you no attention.

Real soft spot in my heart for this one.