FEET THREAD!
Share your collection of cute soles
Drop and chat @ volafile org/r/e4421q5m

Posting my friend's feet

bump for oc

>be me
>friends with 9/10 redheadl who recently broke up with bf
>talks about how mw3 is a great game when it came out
>tell her its the same shit and i can prob destroy her even though i never played it because i was decent in mw2
>make wager
>play 3 games, if she wins any 3 she can gets my car for 3 months (crashed hers and i have 2)
>if i win all 3 I get her feet for an hour
>"and do what"
>"whatever i want, non painful obviously. fondle, smell, lick, fuck, etc"
>she's hesitant because she thinks its weird event though i told her foot fetish is really common
>she decline but after 2 hours she agrees
>first game goes by i beat her 13-5
>her socked feet are one the coffee table and as shes setting up next game i rip off a sock and lick my lips
>"not yet!" she says
>"i just want to look at my prize"
>game 2, i win again 13-7
>rip off another one of her socks, and start drooling
>last game, it was harder because she set it to only riot shields which i wasnt familiar with but i win 13-11
>put the controller on the table and grab her bare feet by the ankles and bring them my lap
>"oh anonnette you dont know how long i wanted this"
>"whatever...just get it over with"
cont??

sure why not

Hhnnnggh long n soft :>

bump

>She's salty and probably weirded out but that only turns me on more
>I quickly bring her feet to my face and sniff long as i feel the sweat moisturize my face
>I lick my lips one more time as i hold both her feet in my hands like a sandwich and open wide.
>my mouth is about to have a party and all her toes are invited
>i shove both of feet in my mouth, all ten toes, stuffing myself
>saliva is leaking out of my mouth and on her soles and top of her feet
>i start sucking on her toes 2-3 at a times and move on to slurping and licking her arches and soft velvet soles
>she gives me a few miffed glances and it only turns me on more. she clearly isnt enjoying this
>my dick is oozing precum
>"Anonette, im going to fuck your feet now"
>she doesnt respond but has a regretful expression on her face
>I whip out my dick without hesitation and place in the grasp of her slender long toes
>chills go up my spine and i nearly orgasm but i control myself. I want this to last longer
>i hump her feet like a pussy in between her arches squeezing htem tight.
>i tell her to turn over so her soles are upward and continue humping her feet and tell her to wiggle her toes as i do so
>finally i tell her to scrunch and point her toes and squeeze her feet together because im ready to cum on her soles and i want every drop to be on her cumcatching feet
>i wank with my hand and finally unload 6 years of dreams on her feet and the puddle in her toes and deep arches
>her shapely feet caught every last drop
>i tell her to spread her toes so i can savor the look of her webbed feet and ask if i can take pictures she says no
>i look at the clock and see i have 10 min left.
>i grab a towel wipe her feet and immediately start humping again
>"WTF you finished"
>"I still have 9 min left!"
>this time im going like an animal
>i cum like a sprinkler but her soles catch them all
>i put on her socks on her glazed feet and tell her good luck getting them off

gf

i let her use my car anyway because i was a happy man. after the 3 months we kinda stopped talking and whenever i see her she never wears flops or heels or anything that shows her feet. she said she didnt realize people saw feet like that and was uncomfortable that night.
I dont really care though, in fact when she told me that i was happier because i realized i fucked a really hot pair of feet that no one else probably would. i do feel a little bad because i think i mightve traumatized her and it did feel kinda rapey looking back but fuck it, there was consent

Moar?

hats off user

what a sad fucking thread

Worth it, id kill anybody for a footjob from my best friend, or even a pic, I told her about foot fetishes and now she's very paranoid bout it , never making the same mistake again

word, if we ever had a purge id rape the shit out of my friends feet. i fantasize about it all the time

which friend would you use? post a pic of her/her feet

thats a fucking guy faggots

more of her plz

was able to steal this pic from her snapchat

A few new pics I took tonight.

holy shit those are nice feet

Fuck yes

i love your wife's soles. they look so soft

In heels.

Did you get shit for screenshoting that ?

take some pictures of her cummy soles next time

yeah sadly she never shows her feet that much on social media. was only able to get this through Casper. i fap it often, wishing i could tie them up and fuck them good

nah Casper in an app on android that saves pictures without the user even knowing you opened it

are you into smelling her feet

Wish I knew this before, thank u user

didnt that get shut down?

They never really smell. I sucked on them tonight after being in those heels and nothing. Kind of prefer it tbh.

not sure havent used it in a while but this was like a year ago

Tell her to wear socks and sneakers for a full day. Just standing on her feet will make them sweaty and ergo, smelly, given enough time.

im a big fan of your wife's feet. i saved everything

My casper stopped working. Herd they got shut down. Damn shame.

more? any soles?

ever came on your wife's face?

Dude, she's teaches spin, runs, works out they don't fucking smell sometimes I want them to, but they don't. I've literally taken her socks after a spin class and smelled them. Nothing. Go figure, I don't understand it.
Thanks man, enjoy.

not really anything good

Lol, not on purpose nor from lack of trying. Probably shot it up there a time or two over the years, but never a full facial .she's somewhat of a prude when it comes to that.

more plz those are delicious

i dont mind just post whatever you can find, her toes look so suckable

do you like when people repost her feet?

Never really see her reposted. Every once in a while maybe.

Folks are more about the face and feet, which I understand. So I don't mind she's not reposted.

I figure, I post quality OC, she has nice feet, and I'm pretty sure you can tell she's attractive, so fuck it.

Here's some ass for the trips.

keep them cumming

how old is she in these?
im a sucker for white toes

she is so hot. plz post some nudes you have never posted before.

can you post her face?

insta?there has to be moar feet

My gf's sexy soles
more?

no shes fat

Omg more of her toes. Any close ups

still gonna do it

Private. I've already looked though everything she has and saved them
not really, other then the pic i posted earlier

more like this, anything is good tbh. her toes look so yummy

she has pretty face. you are lucky

Disagree, she's lying down. Doesn't look fat at all, and her feet seem nice.

wish i could put my cock between her soles