Random webm thread

Random webm thread
OP is not a fag edition

Lurkers plz bump

Kek

does anyone have any of these types of vids with the dude ending up actually falling?

Holy crow!

WHY IS IT GREEN? THE VOMIT WILL NEVER STOP COMING!

I do on my pc I think but I'm on my phone in bed now

fucking japs won't draw flies to a pile of shit.

Kek that's a bit strange

WE

Checked

WUZ

You've been an amazing help.

>not naming it "Cho Seung-Hui home movie.webm"

You asked, I answered, fag

Someone else owns rents the spaces that include those balconies, this guy is a jerk

no u

This one always gets me. Like that pug fucked that duck to death. I ain't even mad that's impressive good for you doggo.

French Bulldog, motherfucker.

she barely can resist the power of BBC

K A N G Z
A
N
G
Z

what the FUCK is this problem?

turn on that pc post them or didn't happen.
i haven't seen the first of those faggots falling.
you're fake news

?

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

checked and why he do dis?

this is legitimately the funniest post ive ever read. NIcely done;

lost

He's probably an adrenaline junky

BRING IT ON!
i am gorilla warfare.
and you don't have those videos.

>EXPOSED!

Damn i just can't stop with the gets

Lmao

That dude was obviously not looking to return that phone. Golden. Just as good as the jew one.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Is that a wizard?

yes you can..
me by the other hand...

check'em

Indians never seem to grasp the concept of electricity

was gunna say they got the shit shocked out of them but being indian?? they certainly already pooped everywhere.

>looking for pasta to hide the FACT he doesn't have the videos.
>gets dubs.
>mfwnf

OMG just like IRL - apply a little pressure the legs just open right up

ur dumb faget

Kek this is one of my favorites

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you.

That wasnt me fagtron

This video clip gave me an erection.

poor thing, what happened to it?

Even possible??

OP = Always faggot

Niggers gonna nig

He accidentally but himself

bit

is this going to be a new copypasta or what

Man, two dubs in a row.

I said ur dumb fagget and you wrote a paragraph about how you are smarter and have better self control. Which followed a previous novel about your 'superiority'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kek

holy fuck he's not wearing sunglasses.
he'll get blind

well Mr wasn't me.
where are the videos?
just say you don't have them and we can be friends again.

On my computer I have A (1) video but I'm too tired to boot it up and find it. I hope you understand and we can be friends again

sadly this is a skit on a parody program

>new
the only new thing here is you plebbit fag