Quentin Tarantino is the greatest cuck ever

Quentin Tarantino is the greatest cuck ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5REfYPlGJk
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/05/hollywood-titan-hillary-donor-harvey-weinstein-accused-of-decades-of-sexual-harassment-against-young-women
y
i
youtube.com/watch?v=OeXW8fIqRCU
youtube.com/watch?v=sHbFJiV2fTA
y
youtube.com/watch?v=aW9LMFgrqek
youtube.com/watch?v=vc3S5DTf30k
youtube.com/watch?v=CaXV0cmfTz0
youtube.com/watch?v=uOx4TiBkNqE
youtube.com/watch?v=6XFdMOEfaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=hSI81Z-9rGA
youtube.com/watch?v=hxbhh2DeZjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he wasnt such a cuck Death Proof would have been perfect

agreed

Why is that? His movies are great.

Death Proof was pretty awesome.

did he a pull a harvy?

He's a self-righteous cunt, but Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown were great films. Death Proof was pretty good too.

how do you feel about kill bill?

Kill Bill is decent, but it was around that time when he started to focus too much on proving to the world how morally superior and open-minded he was.

Honestly, I've never felt like watching one of his films was a complete waste of time, but I wish he would make another film like Pulp Fiction--a film where he just writes great material without worrying about social justice.

Inglorious basterds and Django unchained are amazing, how the fuck is he about social justice. He's so anti PC Donald Trump called him racist. Take one scene from any of his films and there will be more uses of the word nigger than there is in huckleberry finn

Reservoir Dogs and the Hateful Eight are his first and most recent movies, and both are just as anti-PC as each other. None of his movies have pushed some kind of shitty agenda, just because a women are characters in his movies or because he hires black people, it doesn't mean he's a cuck

foot fetishists are intellectually and artistically gifted, because they draw aesthetic inspiration from feet, which have more mathematically relevant proportions than asses or tiddies.

>how the fuck is he about social justice
This is such a ridiculous question it's barely worth answering. His main thing for that past 15 years has been giving powerful roles to marginalized groups. With Kill Bill, he made the ultimate "badass chick" film; with Inglorious Bastards, he allowed the Jews to win; with Django... you get the point.

anything that doesn't agree with my bigotry is "social justice"

Not a bigot, just don't like sanctimonious people.

Another grievance about Tarantino is that he's essentially a fanboy; neverthrless, his films are always relatively entertaining.

The greats take something established, and innovate it to break the mold. If anyone else where to try what he has been the past few movies, it wouldn't work well, but he has actual substance behind putting minorities in the forefront. Not to mention, the amount of violence towards women and racism characters possess in his movies stops them from becoming preachy or PC in the slightest

>Not a bigot, just don't like sanctimonious people.
wait... tarantino movies are "sanctimonious"?

Planet Terror was better.

>The greats take something established, and innovate it to break the mold
Absolutely, but some more than others. Its one thing to build on themes (in that sense there's absolutely nothing new), but Tarantino is just very overt with his love of genres.

>the amount of violence towards women and racism characters possess in his movies stops them from becoming preachy or PC in the slightest
I disagree. He reinforces their victimhood.

I don't know how a film could be sanctimonious. I'm saying Tarantino is sanctimonious.

The dude's bankrolled, so no big surprise there.

I was still somewhat young when Basterds came out so I didn't realize it, but in retrospect the Jew propaganda is all over that movie.

*by Harvey Weinstein, I meant to say.

EVEN

THOUGH

WE

NEED

TO

GAS

THE

KIKE$

HARVEY CAN LIVE JUST BECAUSE he sexually harassed that dumb female dog Ashley Judd i hope that old cunt gets breast cancer.............

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/05/hollywood-titan-hillary-donor-harvey-weinstein-accused-of-decades-of-sexual-harassment-against-young-women

Kek. I don't even see it as "Jew Propaganda", he's just a typical SJW who wears his morality like a badge of honor.

His obsession with social justice isn't even my biggest problem with his films (post Jackie Brown); I just wish he would do something a bit more personal. He's a really talented guy, but his fanboy nature gets in the way sometimes.

But whatever, he makes entertaining films, and that's more than can be said for most directors.

what Gilbert Gottfried says here y
outu.be/ZaPFKvceoF0?t=4m40s
reminds me so much of that fat kike harvey weinstein

this

is

now

a

harvey weinstein

thread

Who is this guy??? I kee seeing these pics

the true Uncle of \d\

Internet people hate evryone because they hate themselves

This is where a majority of cucks congregate to their echo chamber of faux superiority.

Lmao forreal tho

10MB .png i
bb.co/iUxmi5

Nigga the Jews are just as evil as the Nazis in that movie.

That's the whole fucking point, revenge doesn't solve the problem.

15MB .png i
bb.co/byZDfk

only good Ashley Judd movie Ashley Judd

Cuck? Every single one of his movies contains excessive iterations of the word "nigger." He's not a cuck. He's a straight-up, unabashed racist dickhead. Picture unrelated.

Tim Burton

Fuck this guy. He broke up Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke.

NO

NO

All his movies are shit, except for (partially) Django and Inglourious Basterds, because of the studios and producers kicking in, and The Hateful Eight which scenario was writter by someone else.
The guy's work, in itself, is shit.

You think Reservoir Dogs was shit? That's literally the only movie of his that matters.

I don't think T thought that far when writing the muvee. Plus, being french and knowing Mélanie Laurent, the main actress, she never would have played in a movie that would question zionism.

He actually defended himself about that, saying that a black directer wouldnt have been bothered if doing the same thing (and hes right about that). Do you think he would have employed Samuel Jackson that many times without a good explanation about it ?

I grant it to you, this one was just boring af and edited and filmed like shit. not the worse of the bunch.

>He actually defended himself about that, saying that a black directer wouldnt have been bothered if doing the same thing (and hes right about that).
Are you one of those retards who think the words "nigga" and "nigger" are the same words? I don't get where you're going with this.

>Do you think he would have employed Samuel Jackson that many times without a good explanation about it ?
Did SLJ ever not play a black stereotype in his films?

>Django and Inglourious Basterds
are his worst because they promote nigger and kike lies
only his 2 first are good because of

He said (basically) that if a black director had made one (or more) movie where lots of characters say 'nigger', people would have guessed that it was the point of view of the character, and definately not the pov of the director.
But since hes white, people don't guess that and call him a racist (even after Django).
That's why he said that if he were black people wouldnt have said that.

Don't know much about SLJ's career, though Nick Fury was white before him. But i grant you that point.

>He said (basically) that if a black director had made one (or more) movie where lots of characters say 'nigger', people would have guessed that it was the point of view of the character, and definately not the pov of the director.
So? I don't see how this is at all an argument. It is different for a black person, or director, to use the term nigger than it is for a white person or director to do the same. Racism is a hierarchical social construct with whites situated at the apex. Actions engaged in by people of different races do not have equal meaning.

I disagree. I think that racism is all wrong and that every single human has the same rights (which is why i despise feminism, and that thing called 'racisme positif' in france), so if you see white directors and black directors differently, you're not totally exempt of racism, since you still separate two kinds of humans (which imo only racists do)

everything

lord

GALLO

says

here: y
outu.be/EYgllrSDl5I?t=23m9s

about

Tarantino

is

100%

this also is solid y
outube.com/watch?v=38DN5MzzsMQ

HEIL VINCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're at the apex cause we outnumber them in our lands you dumb ass. The other races are just as racist as us and in their minds they are situated at the apex.

everything

lord

GALLO

says

about

Tarantino

is

100%

this also is solid y

HEIL VINCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything

lord

GALLO

says

about

Tarantino

is

100%

this also is solid y

HEIL VINCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I think that racism is all wrong
No, it is not all wrong, Since race is a hierarchical social construct with whites situated at the apex, "bottom-up" "racism" is acceptable. Would you equate negative sentiments from slaves regarding their masters to such sentiments from the latter regarding the former? Of course not. It isn't negativity per se that is ethically relevant, but its source and target.

>since you still separate two kinds of humans (which imo only racists do)
Racism is a social reality. Noting this reality is not racist. Again, there is no such thing as "bottom-up" "racism." Racism, being a hierarchical social construct with whites situated at the top, can only exist in a "bottom-down" fashion.

i thought you meant 'cuck' for a minute there

i love when Gallo was on that hook nose kike$ show youtube.com/watch?v=aW9LMFgrqek before the start of the interview, Gallo gave a shout for Gilbert \m/

youtube.com/watch?v=vc3S5DTf30k

youtube.com/watch?v=CaXV0cmfTz0

youtube.com/watch?v=uOx4TiBkNqE

youtube.com/watch?v=6XFdMOEfaUc

BTW,
heil HATEMAN:
youtube.com/watch?v=hSI81Z-9rGA

youtube.com/watch?v=hxbhh2DeZjo

yea

pretty sure he's just a foot fetish guy who makes good movies. go fuck yourself op.