Reminder that she's planning to release a concept album that mainly focuses on fusing Chamber Pop, Bitpop, Shoegaze...

Reminder that she's planning to release a concept album that mainly focuses on fusing Chamber Pop, Bitpop, Shoegaze, and Surf Rock while interspersing brief Lowercase/Microsound interludes throughout that are coupled with ASMR-inspired Sound Poetry. This will change pop music dramatically.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/john_zorn/naked_city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that she's releasing it on the 10th anniversary of Kanye's mom's death.

Oh man :(

ice cold

When/where can I listen to the single?

reminder that op is fag

6 and a half hours

Let me know when she aims for a divisive genre like something experimental, i.e. Death Grips or Yeezus style. Something to divide the normies.

>he doesn't know

i never noticed before but she's pretty

all i want is a blondie style new wave album T B H

we should have a tay party in here celebrating that

Paramore already did that.

>yfw kanye shoots taylor swift after the release then drops his album
>yfw it's field recordings of him planning it
>yfw it's still better than Taylor's next album

post more hot tay pics
NOW

>Reminder that she's planning to release a concept album that mainly focuses on fusing Chamber Pop, Bitpop, Shoegaze, and Surf Rock while interspersing brief Lowercase/Microsound interludes throughout that are coupled with ASMR-inspired Sound Poetry.
Yeah, Naked City has been released 27 years ago.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/john_zorn/naked_city/

And it'll be better than Graduation.

I love her!

>falling for her marketing scheme

It's just like Rihanna's ANTI, where the star's branded renaissance is shoved in your face

it's finally happening bros

>implying she even knows what are lowercase and microsound

kys

taylor swift is an aryan goddess! she is the essence of white womens superiority and purity.

can't wait to hear her track calling out the jews! she had to record it in her underground bunker, hiding away from all the executives. The spoken word intro by David Duke will be the single most quoted line of the year.

She's rumored to be recording a music video that is based around a dance inspired by the Nazi marches.

aww fuggin sick

Taylor is the epitome of a Jewish puppet. Stop worshipping her.

She's an SS whore making scary sounds.

Google took no time in removing her flag.

she's gone rogue.

No she hasn't. White Nationalism is comprised enough as it is, stop bringing these Jews into the fold. You're just making harder for us.

>Naked City
>Chamber Pop, Bitpop, Shoegaze
u dumb?

Swift feat. King Gizz when?

TRACKLIST

1. Taylor A. Swift
2. Taylor Swift
3. T. Swift
4. Taylor
5. Swift
6. T. S.
7. Tay Tay
8. Swift, Taylor
9. T-Swizzle
10. Swiftie
11. Ms. Swift
12. SWIFT SWIFT SWIFT
13. Alison

I hope the last one is a Slowdive cover

those are just genre names, doens't make the actual music good

>Britpop
almost shit out my mouth, thanks op. This upcoming album sounds like trash please fuck off

>Naked City
>Surf rock
>Lowercase
At least some of it.