Hey Sup Forums feels thread?

Hey Sup Forums feels thread?
I found out all of my friends in my social group hate me due to the fact I dislike a person in the group of us and they took my disgruntled comments towards him between me and members of the group as "talking behind everyones back".
I've known them for 5 years and whenever we go places they make it very apparent they hate me by telling me to shut up, they shouldn't of invited me. etc etc even when I would offer to buy their food and purchase some cards for the games we play. (Keep in mind they would say these things when I would just interact with them like saying a joke or even just accidentally tripping or holding the door for them)
They did the icing on the cake tonight by adding the guy I have liked and lost 40+ pounds for to try to impress into the group chat and then proceeded to post edited and not so pleasing pictures all inside the group chat until he left.

Needless to say, I wasn't aware they hated me this much until my friend asked what happened when he called and I was crying.

Even when I suspected something was wrong they all just never told me even when if I asked there was a problem like some kinda hive mind.

What do Sup Forums?

Passive aggressive normies in a nutshell.

I meant to say the edited pictures were of me

bump

Bump,
Need feels and advice

move on.

i've been on both sides of this, and there's nothing you can do.

I want to but I dont know where to start, what do I do if they wanna try to work things out. they have already done so much to make me feel horrible and to genuinely just hurt me. The person I disliked claims hes a sociopath, and likes to say he has no emotions. They are taking his side on the matter.,

How old are you OP? To be honest, life comes at you fast and before you know it, even the friends you had great times with won't be in your life long. Just keep looking for people to make good connections with and appreciate it when you do. The people whose connections have soured you just let fall by the wayside.

You must be young. As adults, everyone talks about everyone.

19, they rest of them are 18 and 17
As stupid as it is they like to make fun of that I am gay and various other things constantly. They most likely see me being submissive and just taking their insults as a weakness when I am just not trying to start anything. But I don't know man every time I asked if there was a problem
(Keep in mind months hell years before anything happened they always told me it was fine.)

This might help

man up and ditch them dumbfuck

>they have already done so much to make me feel horrible and to genuinely just hurt me
>The person I disliked claims hes a sociopath, and likes to say he has no emotions
>They are taking his side on the matter.

should've fucked off a long time ago.

tell them thanks for the memories and to fuck off. end the relationship on your terms with your anger clearly expressed so it doesnt bother you
in the future. nothing will bother them then to see you live happily without them.

faggot

>be me, live in shitty Argentina.
>3 years ago i spent alot of time in omelge
>meet 3.14qt asian gurl. She was perfect.
>Exchange skype and shit
>We started talking every day, we bonded
>Shes from United States
>6000 miles away
>we went stupid and felt in love
cont?

If girl then tits or gtfo, if guy then fuck off pussy

If girl them show them vagy if guy then show them vagy

I think you're right, one of the questions I asked earlier was what if some of them wanna contact me and try to make things better? I really don't think they would care and they would continue harassing me if I came back.

>one of the questions I asked earlier was what if some of them wanna contact me and try to make things better?

they wont.

and if they do, they're setting you up.

i've done it before too.

I got the feeling this was part of the story. What do you have lined up for your life? College? Working? I'd just say distance yourself from them and look for better people. Just be civil with them and if they make the effort to reconnect cool. Otherwise, find better people.

Suicide is always an option

I plan to go to college and study social studies and education to be a teacher

Suicide is overrated. These days you shoot up assholes who piss you off and go out in a blaze of glory.

College is a great place to meet new people. You'll still meet your fair share of assholes, but the environment is more broad minded rather than than the bullshit you have to put up with in high school.

These were my friends from high-school. Apparently 2 of them wanna try to make things better but it was also the two I went to the card shop today with who were telling me they shouldn't of invited me and to fuck off or shut up whenever I did anything.

Go to a pub and get wasted you'll make at least one friend

STOP DOING STUPID SHIT!!! BE NORMAL IF THEY HATE YOU ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS

Cant drink not old enough yet. Rather not do anything like that anyway :\

All I would do is joke with them (about topics they brought up solely for the purpose of joking) and interact with them as you would your friends

forget about them. don't initiate contact, and if they do, reply with distance. don't share anything personal anymore, even if they bother you about it. it might feel uncomfortable at first but if you take the first move, you won't regret it. later on, when you have actual friends who won't shut you down for an edgy so-called sociopath, you'll remember this and think about how silly it was that you considered staying friends with them.

I kinda like this idea, what would you recommend I say?

well, nothing. you don't have to announce anything because that might just make it worse. it's a matter of phasing them out of your lives.

Your "Friends" sounds like Faggots

user if it makes you feel better most my friends are dead or drugged out and I haven't talked to someone my age in almost a year.

"friends"
If that's what you label as friends, than I don't know. Go slash some tires and leave searing shit on the porches. Find some new friends after that.

I talked a bit more about the situation here

Lure the 18+ year olds into a fight, let them beat the shit out of you, get it on camera, their going to prison, you win.

I wouldn't wanna do that

They are not worth it, if someone continues to bring you down and talk to you like that, why should you care to be in their presence? Why do they have you around if you apparently make them feel/talk this way if not for using you to make themselves feel 'superior' and make you into a joke for no reason? You deserve better than that, and that is not how friends should talk, you matter.

Bruh friendship is a two-way think, sounds like you're basically paying them to be around you so you're not a lonely piece of shit. Go to the gym so you can make actual friends who enjoy you as a person.

Does at least one of them not treat you like this or does it infrequently?

I watched this movie and it hit me in the feels. I saw a lot of myself in it. I don't want to spoil anything for people that haven't seen it, but the ending it's just like woah. I mean I saw it coming, but damn it hit me.

I can't really explain how without ruining the movie, but it made me feel better about killing myself. Like in the end it's okay and doesn't really matter.

Stop, OP probably started doing that for last resort, but even then there is still people in the world that do that solely on kindness. Problem is, kindness is taken as weakness.

I'm the most fit out of all of them. as mentioned before I lost 40+ pounds to try to impress the guy I like a lot and I've been doing cardio and working out more frequently than all of them.

As of the recent years and months no. As before the only thing they told my friend about the problems they had with me was because the guy in the group who says hes a sociopath had a problem with me. I stood up for myself and they all took his back and started mimicking what he did for years now to me.

I never did anything to hurt them, the only person I had problems with was the person who claims hes a sociopath and when I would talk about my problems with him and how he puts everyone down and we shouldn't deal with it they all turned on me as if I was the problem :/

It always matters, even if you do not think it does. People will always be affected by your presence, also never give up on what yet another tomorrow could bring. Don't do it.

It can be confusing, either way it seems like no one is benefiting from the friendship except the "sociopath". Everyone now treats you like a joke, like the person probably originally did and will find it amusing. The people who are making fun of you aren't realizing it but they are doing what the person wanted. Also you're doing exactly what they want, feeling hurt from it and desperately trying to reverse the situation. Stop letting them win, stop caring by stopping the involvement.

Walk away. Your group will find a new punching bag and inevitably tear itself apart. Friend is a word you clearly don't understand the meaning of. A friend is supportive. These people are not supportive. This isn't difficult to comprehend.

Not in the exact same way, OP, but I was a part of a friend group in high school that did this affectionately to one guy buy maliciously to another, if you are not feeling welcome by all means don't stay and burden yourself and them.
I had a best friend who would insult me all the time, at first jokingly but soon he got really cruel until I snapped and told him to fuck right off. He tried to rekindle our friendship multiple times after but I made it clear I had no intention of letting him.
Just find people you like being around and things will improve tremendously

I honestly believe you're 100% correct. I am will find better people.

Heh, you really need to see the end of the movie. You really do exactly what they say.

I believe you're right I plan to move on.

It's probably difficult to OP because of wanting it to be alright so badly. Imagine it like this, you are at an edge of a cliff and there is a body of water bellow. You are about to jump off of it, but before you decide to jump you have the feeling of your stomach turning, you shouldn't be doing it, this is a mistake, and you want to turn around. But you jump. You make it over the last difficulty, and you are liberated. It's like the cliff itself was taken off your chest. It will suck, but there is so many other people and even if you are alone, that is better than that kind of fucking treatment.

Dude you are going to have to show them you are OK with the guy and that you are not trying to break the group up.just let down your guard so they know about say something nice about him or even do something like laugh at this jokes . Men will always try to protect the pack and weed put anyone that's trying to break it up

I will watch it and will probably have the same idea as you, don't get me wrong. But I will never just sit and let someone feel that way without saying any thoughtfulness unless worse case scenario. I want you to end up alright, user

I aint no bitch, He orders everyone around like a hive mind. Fuck that.

He's top dog stick it neck out and bow down or you are out, you can't become top dog with out moving up the ranks and sticking with a group for a while to kids ur age a. Year seems like forever

It seems like OP has tried all of that at this point, doesn't seem worth it. If someone follows when you leave, that's who really matters.

LMAO it's not something that takes a week trust me he's going to have earn those good pal points by showing that he's OK with being vulnerable to the group it seem to me like they don't have trust for him and they have reason he tried go take the leader fown

I really don't care at this point. They all just take his side and even if they come they don't care about me it feels.

bump bc finna post a feelsy thing

Tits or gtfo

I have a sister 7 years older than me. growing up, when she was around high school age, she developed an eating disorder and began self harming. she was emotionally dependent on anyone she could attach herself to, including me.
she used to go into the bathroom for more than an hour and lock me in with her. she asked me to sing to cover up the noise of her regurgitating her meals. she would keep me in for about half an hour to the whole duration. when she would self harm, she ask me to lick up the blood "because you like vampires, right?"
she had a short temper and ordered me around for everything, calling me names when I didn't perform to her expectations in any little way. she hurt me when she was especially upset with me. I used to feel lonely because when I tried to describe her behavior towards me, my friends would tell me their older siblings were the same way. during the 4th grade, I began scratching my arms, not intending to bleed, but to hurt.
my living with her didn't end until I was her age, seven years later. it's taken me a while since then to realize everything I've repressed. my fear of being alone with her, my fear of not being perfect, and my fear of her among others. she's still alive, but our history is something I can't forgive.
just a few weeks ago, my other sister was visiting. I said something by accident that she didn't want our mother knowing. I cried when I realized she wasn't going to hurt me for it.

>Be me
>2008
>15 years of age
>Enter Freshman year of high school
>Don't pay attention to much because i liked to do my own thing back then
>Then some guys in my class invite me to sit with them during lunch
>Sitting in the same lunch group is this qt3.14
>She's easily a 9/10
>Start talking to her
>We get to know each other
>She claims to have a bad history with boys (her former ex was abusive and so was her father)
>Didn't stop her from sending me nudes on MySpace
>We send nudes to each other for a while but it doesn't feel right
>I still like her for her and not her body
>Ask her if we can meet up sometime
>She says "Sure user!" but never shows up
>Keep feeling like she's leading me on
>Return to sending nudes
>We send nudes to each other for a while until about end of November
>Whatever we "had" doesn't gain speed again until late December
>When out of nowhere she admits her supposed love for me and asks if I would like to go out with her church's youth group for a surprise dinner and gift swap
>I still have feelings for this girl so I accept her invitation
>The day comes
>Near the end of December but not quite Christmas yet
>Her mom drives to my house with her
>Heart is literally beating out of chest
>We get to her church to meet everyone
>Everyone is super nice to me
>We head to an italian restaurant and then swap gifts later
>We head back to my house to drop me off
>She walks with me to the front porch
>We kiss
>Walk inside with probably the most retarded look on my face bc I just kissed the most gorgeous girl
>Go to bed happy as fuck
>February comes
>She asks me if I want to come with her to a dance competition
>I happily accept because it'd be cool as shit to see her perform (and she was thicc)
>Apparently her team performed with guys backstage
>My dumbass doesn't think anything of it
>Wait 8 hours for the comp to be over
>We drive home
>The relationship turns sour
>Says the relationship is boring but still wants to date me
Will continue in another post

Continuation
>Nothing really happens other than that till about my 16th birthday
>November
>See her talking to some guy
>Ask her who he is
>She says that they were good friends in elementary school
>I guess he had something against me bc he wanted to fight me
>idk this dude
>His friends manage to get him away
>Later that day my friends tell me that my gf has been talking mad shit about me
>Asks her if she has been
>no comment
>School day ends
>Get sideways glances from people I don't even know but think nothing of it
>Go to local arcade to celebrate birthday on my own
>Get text from guy that she was talking to
>Pretty much a threat to not date her
>Think nothing of it
>January comes
>See her holding hands and kissing said boy
>Break up with her on the spot
>She calls me later that day crying bc she wants me back
>reject her
>Don't answer any of her calls till about February
>She called to admit that they started dating on my 16th birthday
>thatsfuggedup.jpg
>hang up on her
>finish off sophomore year
>get through high school
>Be Happy :)
idk why but today out of all days i remember that chapter of my life even though it was so long ago. Anyways, If you're going through a rough time just remember that it'll get better (Cliche i know)

Bump need more feels

You know what? Thanks for sharing that, user. I'm going through a similar situation right now and your post made me feel better. Thank you. :)

No problem! Hope things get better soon :)