Single Moms

Should all single mom's be forced to euthanize their offspring? Otherwise the children will just relive the same viciously life cycle and society as a whole will lose out in the long run if they continue to exist.

You cannot rationalize the benefit of having single mom's exist but you will still try to.

She looks like a fucking teenager, what the fuck?

But OP single moms are the only way I can get laid

Maybe.
There needs to be some either punishment or prevention. Abortion is like the birth control pill of the non religous low iq. But with these Hispanic Catholics it just doesn't work. What should be done?

Non whites are literal animals.

>She looks like a fucking teenager, what the fuck?
Thats why she cranked out 2 kids, she looks young.

Confiscate the kids, chuck the wanton mother out into the street with no access to welfare. If she's lucky some charity will help her.

It worked right up until the 50s when we decided to pretend they weren't nation wreckers any more, but poor, poor "victims".

Fifty types of contraception, no excuses.

She's latina. Her brain doesn't allow for anything other than shallow endeavors and pumping out future single moms/gangbangers.

Depends on the context - it doesn't make any sense to euthanize the children of a widow.

We need to ban gangsta rap.

They should be gassed and their children given to white men as concubines lol

Single mom tax.

strong shirt.

The welfare net is basically saving all of the scum from dying out.

If you got knocked up by a scumbag who doesn't stick around; or if you allow yourself to be knocked up by some stranger, in the past, this meant basically dying out, because you won't be able to support the kids. But now, you just get to live off the tax-money of the decent folk, to bring up your ill-made kids. And this leaves the decent folk with less money to bring up their own kids.

It is dysgenics. The welfare state is simple dysgenics.

Child of a single mother after my dad left us when I was about 7. I will never be with a woman or man. I will never raise a child. I think the whole progress of both those things are fucking disgusting. All humans need to be dead. We're a blight. I'll enjoy my stay while I'm here, but I'll be damned if I bring another life into this place.

there will be some other edgy music gerne to take its place

I feel hate when i see single moms. Possibly the most degenerate group out there. They use "muh kid" as an excuse for everything and use the kid to brag on themselves while at the same time fucking that kids life up

Single mothers' main problem is that they have to balance providing for their children and nurturing them instead of splitting the work between 2 parents

How would making it even harder for them to provide for their children help anything

Doesn't really make much sense. When you say single mom, are you referring only to children born out of wedlock or including divorced and widowed women? Especially confusing since there are often threads on Sup Forums that claim abortion is terrible.What would happen to deadbeat dads, they get a pass?

Seems easier at this point to just get rid of all women

"Single mom", culturally, refers to women who have kids with their boyfriend, and the boyfriend ducks out.

Single moms are cancer.

I love my mom and if anyone needs to be euthanised it's you americuck.

Shut the fuck up, toothpaste.

There are only two kinds of people I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other cultures and the Dutch.

Let me tell you my story
>mom and dad marry
>dad is a violent alcoholic dick with psychic problems
>threatens to kill us both
>gets beaten up by uncle and grandpa
>mom leaves him
Yea it's totally the mothers fault

Single moms make horrible parents. The worst thing is some think not having a stable father figure is a good thing.

One of the oldest tricolores in the world

>toothpaste

That's not "single mom". Did you even read my post?

When people say single mom, they mean what my post described.

So old that nobody remembered it when they made Aquafresh.

>fellow toothpaste tells story about a mom
>a mom that's single
>amerishit steps in
>AHEM YOUR MOM THAT IS SINGLE IS NOT A SINGLE MOM

Must be hard living with downs, huh?

why did mom marry dad

If welfare saves all the scum from dying out how did Africans not go extinct pre 1800? Was there a Roman equivalent of foreign aid and welfare I'm not aware of?

>choosing such a terrible person to marry
>Yea it's totally the mothers fault
Yeah, you're damn right it is.

spotted the single dad or alimony paying loser

>"Gangsta rap made me do it"
I know that song

We're talking about people here, not Africans.