twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 commies sperging about Sup Forums boogeymen

nobody is allowed to have Wrong Opinions™ on Sup Forums

that's not what the album is about loser

Lmao ur so upset

wtf i love louis theroux now

Which songs are about trump and Brexit or Nolan
I know detonation is about Islam

refuge and detonation are 100% anti-refugee songs. idk why the sjw aren't blowing up over it

>idk why the sjw aren't blowing up over it
because music is haram, they blow up over the sound of nasheeds instead.

This

>Whiny God, who the fuck are you?
>Detonation for the greater good
>Sweating, can hear my heart
>'Cause when the world breaks
>You will feel the blast

Steven Wilson is a cuck confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_I8QBQ4WXo

Its literally about pro-refugee, anti religion, and anti-brexit, anti trump. Typical ribbit

I hope I'll look this good when I'm 50.

this album is the equivalent of a lame blue checkmark tweet storm under a trump tweet

>what went wrong?

He couldn't sing his way out of a paper bag

>Steven tries to write a pop album

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

youtu.be/trh-IqSveak?t=17m37s

lmao steven will always be a mediocore version of other good prog artists.

17:30

Detonation is written from the viewpoint of the Pulse nightclub shooter.

idk about Refuge.

nothing wrong with this ideology, try again

WTF HE ACTUALLY IS 50

Jesus Christ he doesn't look a day over 30

everytime a thread like this is made, it makes me like whatever it's mocking even more.

why are conservicucks so artistically illiterate, bros?

calaise migrant

Since we can't alter our genetics and he's said that most of it is genetic, start with a vegan or vegetarian diet and an exercise regime. If you're not much of a looker to begin with, looking older than you actually are is certainly not beneficial.

I was dumb when I was 16, too.

>y-yeah guys i'm so mature, fuck anything outside of my own culture, that's the mature way to think. if you're not one-dimensional enough to defind yourself by your nationality, you're totally an underage pleb faggot cuck reddit cancer

>illiterate
>literally every great author has revered white america's social mores

hahaha what a dumb faggot

refugees are not your friends.

>refuge and detonation are 100% anti-refugee songs.
Detonation might be anti-islam (more like full on anti-religion) but I cant hear how is refuge anti refugee. Is probably right

>the people who your country let's in MUST be people that you would befriend

conservicucks truly are afraid of any cultures other than their own. Sad!™

Why wouldnt we harbor resentment for 80-iq bags of shit that murder and rape innocent people in Europe every week?

We don't seem to have any issues harboring 80-iq bags of shit who make up a large portion of american citizens. They may not necessarily murder and rape people (generally) but many of them are guilty of comparable atrocities such as white supremacy, inbreeding and being a dallas cowboys and/or new england patriots fan.

I want Sup Forums to get nuked.

>muh SPORTS TEAMS are of more significance than rampant murder and terrorism

the inability to understand jokes is a sign that you may be autistic.

I understand your shitty quips I'm just telling you they're retarded, just like your entire worldview.

I'm not even the same poster, you dunce. lol

who?

What's his best album/how do I into him? Never heard one song, wanna start with the best.

>faggot
>ancient grecian men all took young male concubines

hahaha what a dumb straight dude

do you realize how stupid your point is? And it's not even remotely accurate, "literally every great author has revered white america's social mores" bitch what fucking books are you reading

Can you neck yourself , your shit is weak and sucks !

>false dichotomy

You are an extremist fuckwit by all means then.

Sup Forums here your shit is weak and still sucks I'll neck you . Nothing worse then beta cuck fag shit pretending to be a music . Weak as hell double cuck .

fuck off

lern2english you absolute autist

>tells people not to generalize about microagression
>calls anyone who doesnt like Sup Forums leaking like radiation from their containment board a communist because they dont like race baiting

This album's ok. Everything he does is just "ok". What I'm wondering is, who made this goofy fucker the authority on remixing classic prog albums? With a couple exceptions (Aqualung being a big one), he's fucking with already fantastic sounding records and turning them into thin sounding crap.

>who made this goofy fucker the authority on remixing classic prog albums?

The artists themselves

Depends. Honestly I find him more of a song guy than an album guy, but he has great songs throughout most of his career.

From his solo career, most of the songs on Insurgentes are good so if anything that's a good place to start. I particularly like "Harmony Korine, "Abandoner," "No Twilight Within the Courts of the Sun" and "Significant Other."

The long songs on The Raven that Refused to Sing ("Luminol," "Holy Drinker," and "Watchmaker") are great if you're into 70s-style prog rock revival.

Off of Grace for Drowning, the little run between "Remainder the Black Dog" and "Index" is really nice. "Belle du Jour" in particular I think is lovely but I'm a sucker for that sort of sound. "RtBD" is a sort of jazz-fusion kind of freakout with some tinges of King Crimson.

His band Porcupine Tree is also good. I like most of the albums made post-Stupid Dream.

Personally haven't liked this album from what I've listened to. Too cheesy.

so a bunch of half-deaf 70 year olds. Makes perfect sense now that you put it that way

Start with Lazerus and trains the rest is better but harder to get into.