Let's get a feels thread going, post your saddest shit

let's get a feels thread going, post your saddest shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1tPiqT5zeE
youtube.com/watch?v=IsZ6BnoPjIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always stuck in this trance of social anxiety and wanting to be more than just the same autistic lonely fag I am... Thanks for hearing me out anons. Suprised I havent An hero yet.

Dude what relax, want a hug? *hugs*

Pic related

Thanks Sup Forumsro. And nah i cant relax.. Overwhelming feeling everytime I wake up.. Think of clouds when it rains. Thats the shit raining over my mind everyday.. Not even trynna sound like a depressed fag but its just the truth.. Even with my intelligence it hurts being lonely and having pain beyond what most people can even comprehend.

dont consider being alone a negative thing, the older you get the smaller your group of friends become.

being alone breads strength, strength those who are social creatures do not have.

god damn it.
that's fucking sad

ain't that the goddamn truth?

I'm a loner too
Idgaf, having leads to me doing stupid shit and wasting time
I need discipline

having friends*

>
>ain't that the goddamn truth?
Is it bad i want to fuck her?

Original reposter here, I'm someone who sadly almost achieved suicide multiple times. It's not worth it, life does get better you just need to change the way you think! Things will get better as long as you try to make things better. Shit happens and we need to learn to get through it, fuck I'm no therapist but I've seen my fair share of bullshit

i thought that was a dude tbh

Same here bro. Im the guy talking about it but its just ive seen so much and im not even trying to whine or anything.. Ik life isnt easy but just sometimes living is harder than dying.. I tried drinking my life away and doing drugs but that only led my down bad paths.. Some days im cool and understand where i need to head in life and sometimes i just want to get a gun for the simple fact of blowing it away in 1 second.. Idk if its just my own bullshit or mindset . but i have no clue.. I only know that art and making music have only saved me from dealing with this world and the bullshit ..

Well fuck if this isn't me idk what is

this is a favorite of mine, it holds a deep place in my heart

bro bro bro that's a big problem, (same person again) my mental health was fucked when I was doing drugs, I totally quit drugs except for weed and alc, I completely went cold turkey and won't go nere any drugs, I found my mental state was regained and I rarely think about taking my own life. Still have depressing thoughts here and there but who doesn't? However I just smoke and drink and work and that's not healthy either but it's a fucking hell of a lot better without drugs, they really fuck with your brain dude, I suggest if you want to get rid of the feelings of suicide you need to stop the drugs! Sometimes shit happens and that's okay, it's how we deal with it that matters! Sorrowing yourself with good people and non druggies as best you can and that is a start! Trust me when I say this, when you take your own life, ALL the pain you have is given to everyone around you but multiplied, everyone will wonder why they couldn't help, they will blame themselves, seriously I've had people close to me take their lives and it's a ducking stab to the heart. I feel for you and want you to live

Fuck me sideways this is sad as shit :,(

Fuck

Like a week ago there was a thread of a femanon doing voice requests. Every time someone does this, there's a shit ton of people requesting weird fetish shit and then a bunch of people requesting to just say stuff like i love you. I've always thought it was kinda pathetic, she doesn't really love you, not only does she not even know who you are, she's probably disgusted by the thought of you anyway. The more i thought about it, the more I realized that i would never those words said to me, and how much I wanted to hear them. It continued to sink it, and it finally dawned on me why they did it. This was the only chance they will get to hear it. I said fuck it and requested to have her say I love you to my name. I've already accepted I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life, so it's now or never.

The thread 404'd.

I have a feel for what your saying my fellow Sup Forumsrother and the drugs i only use are xans and herbal thc and drink every now and then but even then man its like you said the depression creeps or those thoughts never let go .. Theres things in my life that keep a vice on me and keep me pushing however like i said Theres times where im at my wits end.. People claim im " smart " and all this and that but at the end of the day i promise you im probally the one with the most fucked up shit and mindstate... My mental health has always been messed up but i give and take on that.. Honestly bro u helped me alot im not gonna lie but its just life that keeps me down and pushed to the ground... As my circle of people i got love for grows smaller and my bullshit rises and gets overwhelming shit just gets too much.. However i feel where you coming from considering i lost friends to jail and heroin and things of that nature... Its like one of my favorite rappers jedi mind tricks said. " its like i feel like that im cancerous in others lives " " its kinda hard walking through life with my distorted eyes "

I mean I haven't had a girlfriend In a long time myself but we will both find someone who loves us for who we are, we just haven't found her yet, hang in there's!!

I'm glad I could be of some help, honestly if you feel like it you should add me on instagram search luke11611, picture is a monkey holding a martini glass that says monkey joes, I'm just an average joe but I'm willing to talk to you again sometime if you need it. I don't feel right knowin you could be alone and have no one to talk to and you may do something inconceivable. Add me up. Hope your feeling better after this talk, I've been where you are and can give you some insite to help you for the future

I hope so, user. I really do.

this user is luke11611 on Instagram as described above. Totally feel free to add me and we can talk in the future. I don't want anyone to feel alone and end of doing something that can not be undone.

Thanks for the help and the different perspective. It really did help and im used to being on my own alot so dont trip on that... I mean maybe the only time i wasnt was when i was with my girl but we broke up and she aborted my unborn child bro without even letting me into the decision.. Just got too much bullshit man and i dont think i would be happy just to vent on and put all that on you ... Im just an average joe too and nothing but a boring fag but i dont got insta .. If you really wanna talk someday or hit me up like fuck it . i got a kik . anthonygman24.. Hmu sometime anytime and i got stories on stories and problems period.. But thanks alot anyways dawgg.. Sometimes im just trapped in the bad shit and never see the good shit..

I was watching joe dirt two today
>he's back in time talking to lynyrd skynyrd
>he's mentioning how successful they'll be
>"you'll have all this money and your families will be so proud of you"
>they get excited
>"even enough to buy our own plane!?"
>joes expression drops
>free bird ques
>mfw

Well fuck eh that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that. I delete kik ages ago but I'll re download it, I have no problem talking with anyone about anything. I've always been the kind of person to help others and I enjoy doing so. I have my own experiences I can use to help but I don't have experience with that, I'm really sorry you had to go through that man, that's just messed up

I can appreciate your current state, but often times being alone is better than being with someone. Trust me when I say that being with the wrong person is a hell of a lot worse than being alone. It'll tear your heart out every day. It'll use you up, chew you up, and spit you out. Desperation doesn't do anything good.

Sent you a kik message, Ill chron it sometime but I'll be going to bed in the next half hour - hour it's gettin late

Thanks though man . id be gladly to talk about anything as well and im like an open book to anyone who doesnt just judge or be a dick.. Im honest and outgoing periodd.. & that shit rests on my conscious too much.. Think about what if i had a son or a daughter with me right here.. Never even had the chance to man up and become that... Ik me and her werent ready for any type of that commitment or future but it just fucks me up .. Knowing i couldve had a kid and maybe shifted my whole life and had my legacy to look forward to .. Show them things that my life couldnt be even as a youngin growing up badd or seeing fucked up shit... Not against abortion but just the simple fact i couldnt even have a say into it or that my child was sitting in her but she choose the easy way out and to be a whore with whom ever she chooses now... Im focused most of the time on my life and how i should do me but Shit like that and along those lines of mistakes and things makes me want to crash yo

Not gunna try to get all deep here user(s). But there's always someone out there, get out and just try. Don't be a beta and make some moves. I just managed to have the girl of my absolute dreams come into my life and took her on the best date I've ever probably been on.

I've been smiling all day, you'll find love anons. I'm very self conscious about my appearance and she's out of my leauge.

You guys will find someone, I promise.

YeA I'm with you, I would want to be apart of the decision, that isn't right. Like you said you could have a completely different life but who knows. Even if your not ready for the commitment it would have been a life change for the rest of your life. Somethings got get good and bad out of certain situations. I'm for sure not the kind of person to just be a dick and judge, I just try my best to help anyone and everyone to the best of my ability... Hope your feeling better bro

I learned, via a facebook post, that one of my friends, a former roommate, had died in a head-on collision a few days ago.

I understand this, way more than I should.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1tPiqT5zeE

Aw fuck, the feels

Didn't read it lol, too damn long

I genuinely believe that there's someone out there for everybody. I think that no matter who you are, somebody out there would love the fuck out of you and think you're the greatest thing to ever happen in their life, and you would feel the same about them.

However, I think it's very rare that we ever meet that person. They could be on the other side of the world or maybe just down the road but you never get the chance to meet.

nah

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES SOMEONE ALWAYS POST THIS SHIT I LITERALLY WANNA KILL MYSELF EVERYTIME SOMEONE BRINGS THIS UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah that there's someone out there for everybody or nah that we rarely meet them?

I will tickle your pickle for a buckle if you don't do it ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=IsZ6BnoPjIA post music bros

Pickle. I meant pickle.

Yo what the fuck man thats the same clock that i have

welp

i didnt need that shit in my life

this, i always get angry at myself everytime i see guys who are not even that good looking and im pretty sure i look way better than them, together with their cute gfs. and i feel so shit knowing that i cant approach cute girls coz im always negative

I started to type something, and realized it wouldn't matter if it was said or not.

That picture is me, I want to hear what you have to say

If it matters, heres what I have to say
nice dubs

I've been depressed my whole life, probably going back to 3rd grade when guys would pick on me for being the youngest in the class, and being overweight. I eventually learned how to basically disappear when people don't need me, and it developed to a point where my family would forget if i was in the room with them or even if we had talked about something, though being the youngest of 4, and the unwanted child may have had something to do with that. My dad died when i was 21, and i can only remember hearing him say he was proud of me twice in my life, once when he invited me to go with him and some of his friends on a trip because my brother couldnt go, and i ended up pushing a motorcycle 2 miles through the desert, and once when i finished building my own bike, a few months before he died. My brother died last april, and he and all his friends used to treat me like a servant, i had to cook or puck up after them whenever they wanted ( yes we both still lived at home, he had health issues and i had a shitty job), i eventually ended up with a crush on one of his friends, because she was a bit wierd and actually was nice to me. When he got really sick and kinda depressed they all stopped coming around, and didnt see him until he was on his deathbed in the hospital. [Cont]

My feelings about my life are equally as worthless as my life

>until we meet again

Adult human believing in a "heaven" how pathetic.

Well fuck I hope your okay, I don't have much experience with all that but I have been to therapy before and they are super helpful. Sometimes shit happens and I know how you feel about the being overweight and bullied, I've been there and done that but life goes on and it gets better

what's even the point? been depressed so long i don't notice it anymore. would have killed myself 10 years ago if I wasn't too much of a pussy. no feelings. no reason to feel. why feel if no one will ever know what i felt? i dont matter. my feelings mean less than my existence. existence itself holds no meaning. why seek partnership, to taint them with my nihilist asshole cokesniffing masturbation addict mindset? if i found someone good enough to make me happy i'd destroy our relationship and get remembered as a freak. im already a freak. why try to love? love doesnt exist. you wake up every day until you die and then it's over. im too scarec to live too scared to die. i wish the people who helped me become such a rotten piece of shit would have just killed me. on top of it all im a whiny peice of shit whoringg out my measly little life story for (you)s on Sup Forums. this is stupid

underrated feels

they made a sequel for that piece of shit? jesus christ...

[Cont]
His friend i had a crush on came aroud after he was basically in a induced coma, after not seeing each other in over a year, and all the old memories and feels came back to me. He died two days later. We started talking the night of the funeral and i thought wtf, i can tell her how i feel because I will probably never see her again, like most of his friends. This was a terrible idea. We ended up hooking up that night and a few times after that, and she told me how she had had a crush on me for years, too. I ended up investing thousands of dollars to help her while she claimed to be "living with an ex because of a lease" i found out she was lying to me about him, lying to him about me, saying i was her cousin that was helping her out, she eventually got me to help her get a cheap car before i learned the truth and cut all ties with her. I could have ruined her life, but the fucked up thing is i still care about her and hope the best for her.
I understand she was only using me to make her life easier, like everyone else, but im not mad at her for it.

watch those edges son

it is but it's so worth it
depending on if you really needed the feels or not

When i was eleven, I had a puppy. Mixed breed chiuaua and some medium breed. I loved that dog he was with me when I started 4th grade , late nights playing halo 3 and out in the hot fucking sun picking his shit up. One day though, my dad and sisters went out to eat, but left the door open. I was home, in my room on my 360. Neighbors knocked on my door and asked if I had dog. They had a thick accent so i thought they said duck. I said no, and they said a duck got hit by a car. I said "what let me see." When I got there it was my dog that was there. He wasn't even 6 months and there he was barely alive on the pavement. The neighbors took him to the vet, I called my dad and told him what happened, he told me to stay inside. My dad dropped off my sisters and went to the vet. A few hours passed and my dad told me they had to put him down. I was devastated. I yelled at my dad "why did you leave the door open!" He said that "your sisters were the last ones out they should've closed it." My sisters were 7 and 4 at the time. He always shifted the blame on to somebody else. It's been 10 years, my parents are divorced, my sisters are I'm in college and in vet school, I'm living with my uncle in San Diego as Security Guard waiting for a reply from the Border Patrol. Every now and then I see him in a dream where it's 1 a.m. , I'm eleven again and hes laying beside me while I play halo. Cherish your pets, they're time is usually more unexpected.

My mother died in a car crash several years ago. My fathered killed himself about a year after that. So my grandparents took me in. Three years of living with them my grandmother finally passed away at the age of 86. My grandfather was always a tough dude, I've never seen him cry the entire time i ever knew him, he was always happy, laughing, telling jokes, just someone you could always hangout with. After that day he went into a dark mindset. But he figured to stay strong for me, to raise me. I lived with him for two more years until i moved out on my own at 17. I always came to his house every weekend to watch movies with him. Eventually i would come to his elderly home room. He called me one day and told me "if im ever to the point they need to hook me up to a machine to keep me alive i want you to come here and end it. These cunts are trying to keep me alive when i don't want to be." After that call i was set back, but sure enough a couple months later he had a stroke and was now on life support. They day came when i came in to unplug the machine. And I've never felt more happy for him in my entire life.

I don't know if there's a haven or hell, but i swear he smiled in his last seconds. I knew no matter what, he's in a better place than he was. I didn't cry that day because i was happy for him. It didn't hit me until the next night. He was the best man I've ever had the chance to meet, and i hope he got to see his wife again.

didn't give me the feels. just made me want to die more.

Typing on my phone, sorry

She used me like my family has used me over the years. My oldest sister took my first car because hers needed work, was in an accident and i never saw a dime to fix it. The other one was the princess of the family and the typical entitled kid. Brother was the prodigal son who could do no wrong.. and i was the last, the unwanted who was good for grunt work and helping provide for the others.
Most of my "friends" have left me over the years, many for disagreeing with me about this girl who ended up using me, and now theybwont they won't talk to me because one guy in the group told them lies about me.

Now all i do is go to work, come home and sit with my mom for a while before going to bed and doing it all over again the next day. I often think about suicide, and how they could use the money from my insurance but it wont cover suicide, id need someone to kill me or have a natural death.

Dubs, Max. Checkem

I have failed you, Max.

Its ok man. Max will live on forever in the hearts of his loved ones and the dubs he has already received.

That went on until March of this year,when i learned the truth about her and this other guy. Since then shes tried to message me a few times and even sent messages through someone i work with that we both know. I recently had to block her number because she kept texting me, trying to get me to talk to her and lying about how she "still loves" me. I have access to my brother's facebook and see her posting shit about how much she loves this other guy and how she thinks that anyone who would cheat on someone they love doesnt deserve to be with either person.
Pic related

Check em, Max :)

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Now chart niggers per 100,000 residents and observe the correlation

STOP...FUCKING STOP THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW

I AM BUYING WEED FROM HER ON MONDAY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WILL BE SEEING HER SINCE IT HAPPENED

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Max, Checkem.

for max