Ok so I work at a shit tier auto parts store and it wasn't so bad until I worked with one of the asst. Managers...

Ok so I work at a shit tier auto parts store and it wasn't so bad until I worked with one of the asst. Managers. He takes all of my sales after I already pulled the parts(our hours depend on our sales of certain things). I just get through cleaning the restroom and I jokingly say not to pee on the toilet and this fucker goes and pisses all over the seat! He's best friends with the main manager so I can't go tell on him. Should I send this fucker malware or something or just bite my lip on this b?

I'll bump with a chick that sent me her tits with my name on them

Just get another job you faggot or ki him YOU FAGGOT

I've considered and I'm looking for another job right now

Good user I'm glad good luck farewell

what auto part store? i work at AZ, it blows

That's the one

I actually didn't mind until this prick comes along vaping his shatter and driving his bmw like he's the shit with his fat ass

Nice dubs btw

I guess I'll just have to tough it out until I get something else secured. I only work with him once a week but it's enough to make me want to kick his fucked up back

You're always going to run into FAGGOTS at most workplaces. You gotta learn how to be smart and play mind games with them, or just tell them how much of a pile of shit they are and find another job. I've been through many jobs cause of faggotry such as this and my biggest mistakes have been not saying anything when I should have.
best thing to do is wait it out and figure out the best way to fuck this guy over. It's also possible that this guy has a piece of shit life and gets his kicks fucking with people like you who will take it. Don't take this shit user. Be subtle, wait and devastate.

Take a shit in his lunchbox while he's not around

0099 of truth I already know he's fucked in the head and many weaknesses. That's the advice I needed.

Checked and he always goes to sonic or subway for lunch.

There's no cameras in the building either I wish he would bring a lunch.

>bite your lip
what is he sexy or something

He's a fat disgusting, illiterate, probably got beat beat bad daddy bitch. No is the answer.

See... I'm dumber just being in his presence for too long.

One more from my private collection guys, gotta get this alcohol down.

Deleting thread in 5

SAGE

sage
mods
plz