How does Sup Forums feel about long hair on a guy?

How does Sup Forums feel about long hair on a guy?

Pic related: about my length and faceshape

If you style it nice then I guess it's okay
>Pic related same face and hair

he looks hideous.
As this fella.. but there are some other guys that look amazing with it.

I kinda wish i had long hair but my face wouldn't go with that style. I think its great no faggot shit tho

long hair is just better than short hair. it's a fact. i've had my hair long as fuck since 5th grade. I have not seen a barber in literally a full year.

How long is too long? I wanna grow it about a foot long, so another year

>How long is too long?
if you tie it up it can't ever be too long

My hair is extremely long.

Reaches halfway down my back. Maybe a bit more. I get strange looks wherever I go.

Nothing is too long. Just make sure you know how to wear what fits you

If you get strange looks then it's probably not your hair

Dunno what you mean by that.

I kind of look like Jesus if I let my beard grow out. Except also anorexic; I'm extremely skinny.

That's because you're probably an autist who's using "I prefer it" as an excuse to not look after your own appearance.

Not the hair. Definitely the anorexia.

I can tie it up now, but I want it to get to the point where it flows hard...but I also dont wanna look like hippie

>I also dont wanna look like hippie
so don't look like a hippie

My best friend says it looks good because its wavy and on the thicker side. She said if it was straight it wouldn't look as good. My family on the other hand keeps telling me to chop it off lol

You're ugly then

I have red hair that goes down to my butt

Also well adjusted with a gf

social anxiety and hair-being-cut-phobia is not an excuse for not cutting your hair

I haven't cut my hair in 20 years because I know that if I go somewhere they will ask me how I want it and I don't have an answer.

if you are ugly with short hair
you wont look better with long

short hair doesnt come with that much of danger of looking.. unkempt.
if youre insecure enough to ask Sup Forums, you are likely ugly look terrible with long hair.