IM tripping hard someone come have a thought provoking convo with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST YOU HAVE TO POST THE THREAD

OTHERWISE NOBODY WILL SEE IT

MAKE SURE TO VERIFY YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT

#########%%%%%%%%%

either we are alone in the universe or we aren't both are equally terrifying. Do you think there is intelligent extraterrestrial life

Fuck up cunt. Stop quoting that "deep" shit, that's what everyone talks about when they're tripping.

Here's a topic for you:

During 9/11, do you think anyone almost made it down the stairs and out the building just as it collapsed?

########%%%%%%%%

you could die any second

I think there are people on other planets communicating with us through the internet right here on Sup Forums.

ayy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk

Found the edgelord who never had a decent trip.

your mum cunt
she loose and smelly

have had tons of great trips actually

But what are you if not a collection of random thoughts? Are we simply cobbled together from the infinity of possible thought, or do we circumvent the universal nature of entropy through our own ability to create?

Ever thought about how much star systems and galaxies together resemble particles and compounds, respectively? Lately I have been thinking about whether the microbes so small to us have ever had any kind of sentience and wondered about life's vast emptiness as well.
Think about it, if we are cosmic microbes or whatnot, then it is likely someday we may be noticed by a larger being, or we may notice it first but never communicate with it. Just some speculation, all of it

Then lrn 2 walk faget

How many times did you trip with spaghetti in your pocket?

The theories of universal consciousness and biocentrism lean towards the idea that anything possessing a certain level of complexity can foster some level of conscious experience, even to the point of independence from sentience. Alan Watts firmly believed that everything is always part of something both bigger and smaller at the same time. We never pass the middle of the evolutionary table because there is always a hierarchy of existence both far above and far below us. We are the universe to things smaller than our perception and we are in the same position relative to things much larger than ourselves.

god doesnt exist

> never communicate with it

We communicate with the micro every day, it's mystical protein configurations code every aspect of replication and make life possible.

I have a question for you guys to answer: Is there a beginning/end of the universe? What do you think it's like? Do you think someone created the universe?

Oldie but a goodie...

oi, also - do you think we'll experience it? Or do you think we'll die beforehand? What happens when we die?

If we are here now, logically speaking we can be here again...

not an end in the human sense of the term. The universe will eventually reach a point of heat death where the soace between celestial objects has become so vast that energy just can't reach shit. But the universe is still gonna be there, just super empty.

How.. exactly.. do you know I haven't had a "decent" trip? Because I said "cunt?" You wouldn't last a day in Australia.

I wasn't trying to be "edgy", I'm just saying that you cunts all say the same shit with these threads.

"Ohhh were either alone or were not"
"OHHH ALIENS!! Science!!!!!"
"God?!?! Quantum physics????"

Shut the fuck up and be more original.

You know what I do on acid? I grab a fucking knife and run into a Forrest like a fucking apex predator trying to stab that chick from the exorcist.

IM THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS

AND NEXT WEEK AT WRESTLEMANIA..

Your ASS is MINE!!!!!

Ok,

OP

What...

If...

Zelda was a girl?

No trips, only dubs. Sorry boi

how's it feel knowing with how young respectively the universe is it's very unlikely there is alien life more advanced than our own?

and then when the fallen shores collect the proverbial dust and what do you think can the rotund oval swirl a little like a lot forth frothy such mayhaps the pale tandem of swing states coalesces twixt the juice flow of super hyper congealment concealing the micro spectre of poly singular union when space charge spins double time from inner to out backwards in an escalating established fashion for what?

and what about the way the ceremonial flagellation of phantasmophere distributes its shades of vibrant pulsations chattering the tessellations of in stars bolts of fire? Flaming paths of bits of this and that, climbing the formers ladder, to reach some ever surmounting summit with which to look down and say, ah yes, look above, there is much more, but we shall just take a peak, and if we were given forever, it would never be enough, to stuff your eyes and heart with all the beauty of all the worlds, so grasp it unto your bossom and cherish all near, the heartbeats every second, and the souls sputtering spurn for everything more than the dust passing a foggy prism has seen, to settle on a beach somewhere and let the tides reign their patterned rush, cool and severe as the never setting sun stands proud and tall looking down across the desert and capped ice the same, and endless mixture of love and want, attractions and repulsions setting the grandeur of curtains and stage, fine fabrics dangled the shimmying fragrance of the cosmic spirits soul, twinkling all around in a dutiful laughing stare, a humbled sigh, a disappointed honor, tangling disjointed eons with threads of electricity, to feast on a banquet of memories in real time, to polish stones and make a million marvelous works of art to never be seen a second, a time, so let us gather in a huddle and bumble or cry, to try to make for ourselves, and for all, a hell of a paradise.

I had a dream where some guy was trying to stab at me with a knife
and later when I was trying to buy some candy pack for
sustenance (yeah because im starving for real and only could have
chocolate and was almost out of total food) he starts fucking a guy..
in the mouth while the other one starts jerking off...

later i was trying to play a game in my dream and cool off with a swim...
he starts pointing guns at me and talking about how he is going to kill me...

i was asleep so i didnt really have any control and then...he started a fight
with me in my dream while i was gaming and won and he started jerking off but i didnt get any candy

OP what color is ur armor?

The entire point of the universe is to develop intelligent civilizations, to make magic real, to unfurl the infinity of the possibilities of the union of novel imagination and and ingenious establishment of substance and law

Ok OP, here's a thought.. You know how you sometimes get convos in your head with opposing views and whatnot, like how it can feel that you aren't really just one person but many, with different, sometimes different desires and believes and so on?

What if you aren't really you, but just a collection of spirits banding together for one life time? What if you deliberately formed up as a team before this life and said to each other, lets give this a try, but only if it works out for us, and if not, we go our separate ways again after death? What if "You" is really just a community effort, and if it doesn't work out you will be split up and dispersed and recycled into other people in this manner, all the spirits that make up you going their separate ways and forming different people with other different spirits from other failed personas in an other life? What if you only get to persist as "You" if this "company" of yours really does a good job at being "You"? What if, maybe, you should get your act together? (In the most literally sense)

That sounds like some Jungian Archetype shit

What if
What if
What if
What if you aren't really you
What if you're really John Malkovich

LOL

Thats what they call Karmic Vision in Buddhism how we share this dimension based on karma.

so you look forward to homosapiens being the interstellar union rather than another alien like we see in so much sci fi?

It's an interesting topic. Most people would pronounce the universe as over post collapse of the last star, but what about all the unlit matter that remains? This brings a related question to mind: if you cannot see something, is it really there? The answer here is yes.
My theory is that after the last star fades, life will have adapted or will adapt to the lower light and temperature levels and those will become standard. Even if things all end up 0°K and perfectly still, they will still be there, so it never really will end, will it?

Dude,
IF we make it that far, IF we don't turn the earth into a ever-storming planet like jupiter, & IF we don't kill each other with nuclear fallout.
Then still fuck no, we can't live with other aliens like in star trek. They are a danger to us, we'd have to do what we've always done and supress them into submission.

Is this universe inside a black hole, is 3d space a holographic representation and whole of reality imprinted on the black holes surface? The holographic principle, true? Are we just projections of code? Are there mystical implications of that if any?

What if C...A...T really spelled D...O...G?

When I scarfed an eighth of shrooms and watched The Dark Tower, I started having intense visions and psychic projections of King Arthur, Merlin, Vikings, Yggdrasil, Beowulf, and Lord of the Rings. Haven't the foggiest memory of what the movie was about. I also a nonhuman/superhuman/extraterrestrial Egyptian figure that I interpreted as a godhead.

Arthur and Merlyn are central figures in the lore of the dark tower series. Roland is decended from Arthur.

Was king arthur black?
Wuz we kangs?

Subconcious absorbtion? Like I say, I don't remember anything literally about the movie. All I remember is having this epiphany that 'sorcery' in ye olden days was mostly just shroomheads and other entheogen users.

lmao tell me this is a joke please

Lmfao wot

I'm tripping too mate wit you

I haven't seen the movie, but I would be surprised if it went that deep into detail from what I have heard. Also, Roland's world has different layers, end world, mid world and in world. Very much a reflection of Tolken.

Yeah I had smoked a bale of pipeweed and watched LotR like a week before so I was still sort of hyped from that. Shit's quality yo.

Oh we wuz kangz honkey boy

See this looks like some bullshit, but I technically don't have good evidence to refute it.

high on meth AMA

The books are worth reading. The first is among the first he ever wrote. It's good, and if the movie had just followed it, it would have been a solid flick. The 2nd book is a really stand alone piece of work, it's unlike anything I've ever come across. It's full throttle and far flung. If after that one you aren't enthralled, I would be surprised.

how's the meth?

Lol
OP if you come out of this high with any enlightened revelations, please let it be that king arthur & mozart were black!

first time doing it, i like it so far

I read the books a long time ago. Was probably too young to appreciate them fully. Fuck the full volume is sitting up on my shelf right now, I'd maybe start reading it if it weren't 1 am in my dark dorm room with a sleeping asian 5 feet away.

Why are you a degenerate? I don't need you to answer me, you should go look into a mirror until you figure it out.

smoke? snort? shoot?

Crystal or hillbilly?

possibly

snort, crystal

You are now aware of your tongue and how out of place it feels.

Don't get me wrong, no fantasy series is perfect, and it's probably impossible to end any perfectly. I started reading them at 12 years old and was about 25 when it was finished. Recently I have been rereading them at a more advanced age. It's a good journey.

What if money is actually just paper and has no value?

Fun! Don't go scratchin your skin off lmao. Clean your room is prolly the best thing you can do with it.

Also does that Asian have a sister, and if so, get nudes. It's your duty.

Have you seen all the propaganda in the media lately? The worst part is that Trump doesn't even run his own twitter.

All it takes is people to agree on that and it comes true. The value of money is a myth, but a powerful one.

"Hey, mister abstinent-Christian Asian roommate, can I get your sister's nudes please? I know you've got some."

Just get her contact info, you know those repressed christian girls are loose and waiting to break out of their confinement.

lol already cleaned my room, i havent eat since like 6 and im not hungry is that normal? should i eat?

Whatchu on bro

What do you see in pic OP?

That creeps me the fuck out

I'm in a fling with this chick and she doesn't want me to give her an orgasm because she thinks she's too young for it. She's 20 for fuck's sakes.
Why would you even get into a friends with benefits thing if you don't want to orgasm. Jesus Christ.

degenerate?
imma medfag you cuck

what if people called you by something that wasnt your name given by your parents
but a name given by your soul and actions done in this life and others

Did humans discover math, or invent it?

well from our point of view invented it, but from a higher perspective discovered is probably a better way to put it.

Stop. That's freaking me out

so, a nickname, but one that transcends space and time?

For OPs sake please continue

Yeah, a name that you are more familiar with than your name given now
One that fits you perfectly in every aspect, spiritually, one that is called and you instantly know its you,
and only is found after searching for it

heh, yeah no prob

You're doing gods work

Reality is fake

Yooooo that wooden horse from that new Blade Runner 2049 movie. 10DEEP5ME

Lets keep OP rolling then

It can be mathematically deduced that with the age of the earth, the age of the universe and the time it should take for a race having developed Interstellar travel that alien lifeforms should have reached and communicated with earth many times over throughout history, yet there is no evidence of such. Does every civilization inevitably destroy itself before they reach us? Have they reached us but are using a mode of communication we can't recognize? What do you think, user?

>IM tripping hard someone come have a thought provoking convo with me

Just don't think about the fact that the universe doesn't really exist and what not. Just don't think about the fact that the universe doesn't really exist and what not

i think there is a simple answer to this, alien lifeforms have visited us many times already, its just not documented and in secret
probably gave us the pyramids and sacred knowledge of God and the whole One-ness to everything
giving us this hoping our society wont fail like theirs is, or for an experimental study, but either way i dont think our current form of the world would be ready for public alien contact without some sort of panic or fight

i'm tripping hard as fuck too what a night