How do I kill myself with benefit to society?

How do I kill myself with benefit to society?

What can I do that'll inevitably lead to my death AND make the life of others easier or better?

Kill some niggers

>What can I do that'll inevitably lead to my death AND make the life of others easier or better?

Just die already

Ask /k/ or Sup Forums

No niggers in my country, thankfully

Thanks, will do

This is not a fucking noose

want to kill self and help the world. Get a job at a power plant, Strap yourself with a bomb and bomb the power plant, killing power everywhere.

Call police you're going to kill yourself and tell them you want to donate your organs.
End your life on the phone with police operater on the other line if you don't want to die being alone...

go to another country

kill niggers

helluva nice knot tip, tho

I already am a registered donor. Thought about it long ago.

My only fear is that because I killed myself, my body would go to the morgue for autopsy as opposed to potential recipients. Plus, donating my organs means no death by poisoning nor anything spectacular.

I'd rather kill myself in the near future.

Thanks for the warm thoughts, though

From the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay.

Why do you want to kill yourself, though?

Killing yourself will provide plenty of benefit to society all on it's own. But I guess if you want a few bonus points make sure you do it in such a way that your organs are all still good and harvestable.

Easy. Let life fuck you more than someone else. Don't go for that job promotion you were always wanting. Don't stand out in anyway whatsoever. Blend in to society and make no contribution at all. Don't expend any energy into thinking life was meant for you. And congrats, you already dead and in no way will anyone care and society will be better off than you trying to help it and fucking it up.

Imagine being the phone operator in this case, bad shit

get an organ donor's card and then have a friend drop a skip on your head, leaving your body relatively intact.

Donate your body to science/medicine. If you go through with killing yourself, make sure you do it in a way that your body is still useful afterwards.

(Not OP)
What I want to do is gather however little money I can and travel as far away as possible to where nobody knew who I am
Rent a motel room with no identification or any personal info and just end myself there with a note to not try to identify me. I'd prefer my family think I'm missing to knowing I'm dead.

Literally the first thing I noticed

Yeah that’s a bowline if you’re gonna an hero but are capable of tying a bowline I would reconsider your profession

why does society have value to you?
society betrayed you. do what you can to stop society from making life unbareable to others

Get ground into fertilizer, spread yourself

yeah, it's a bowline knot.

pic related, noose.

Donate your body to science!!!

Watch the movie 7 Pounds for inspiration for the organs. In terms of doing good, collect as much money as you can while you can, literally don't eat if it won't make a difference, sell everything you own and change one persons life that you believe can make a difference in the world if they just had some help.

I don't know maybe that's some child prodigy in an impoverished family, maybe it's a hard working nurse on the verge of a mental breakdown in need of something nice.

Just don't donate it to charity, don't be lazy about it. Your body isn't going to last so use every last bit of strength and energy you can to make as many people feel a little better.

Fuck an ugly person, teach someone to read, spend a good amount of time with someone on their death bed. Seriously what do you have to lose?

There's also some of those Thai life insurance commercials that might be good inspiration....idk that's what I got.

If you are really going to do it, then I wish you a painless, easy and quick passing, faggot

The society has never betrayed me. It's true, my life is a failure when it comes to social life, but I can only blame myself for being a stupid fucking basement dweller and not taking advantage of my formative years.

This is a good piece of advice and I will listen to it, thanks, but I was asking more about the suicide itself - you know, shall I shoot someone, set myself on fire in protest, etc.

Just refuse to eat for the majority of the day and then when you are finally starving eat a shitton of ibuprofen or something to make the headache go away

Welp, looks like organ donation truly is the "right way out". Thanks, anons.

Noose instead of a bowline knot maybe.

Yup... only a faggot can't tie a noose bowline is for cucks

Assassinate that virus Vladimir Putin

I often see pics like that with a really nice knot for the neck but do you guys know that almost half suicide attempt by pendaison end up with a roof/wooden girder broken and no death ? These guys will finish their lives in a wheelchair/hospital bed

Certainly not with a bowline

Bowline is a highway to agony

Thank you user.