I will never have a gf

i will never have a gf

i'm getting closer

talk rationally about why my suicide is warranted. insults only make me want to keep living out of spite. but explain logically and without emotionally loaded terms and let's finish the job tonight. give good rationale. i'll livestream if we can accomplish this.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/goodbye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get /fit/ and ask women out. its so easy op

wat

i've given up entirely. no more delusions of normality.

Quit being a bitch. Keep living.

Alex?

what part needs further clarification
i'm not a bitch, being a bitch would be living under some delusion for any longer. it's never fucking happening, anything good. fuck it. everyone dies anyways, i decide it's soon.

nope.

do pushups until youre fucking shredded

Shoot yourself no more lies no more hate only a bullet through your skull and pain will go way.

Why are you trying to find new reasons to delay death.

you probably didnt even give it a proper go.

Eat magic mushrooms. In the end everything will become apparent.

Do 4+ tabs of acid before you go. You HAVE to try it before you die. At least 4.

Ayy we thinking on the same page.

can you imagine someone doing pushups for months at a time with no rest
wish i had a gun.
sure. i am enrolled in a doctorate program, can't imagine giving it much better of a go.
where in the fuck is someone with 0 friends going to get that.

nice trips but where would i get acid. it's not like my life was brimming with opportunities for anything.

lysergi.com friend. I guarantee it'll be the best decision you ever made.

I have had 3 painful anal surgeries this year. all 3 were botched. I am told I will have to live with the nerve damage pain for the rest of my life. I'm 29, usually in so much pain all the time I'm lucky if I can get up for a 30min walk on a good day. My mother has stage 3 ovarian cancer. I dropped out of college. I have no skills no job. living on neetbucks. 0 friends never had a gf. still a virgin. yet I still deal with all this shit. Sometimes I wonder if I'm paying for what I did in another life. Idk what problems you have, but as far as your gf issue you don't look ugly at all , I honestly don't know why you're bitching. man the fuck up and stop being a cunt.

you're a cool bro though, start a vid.me channel or do something you always thought about. do you wanna make music? write? ehhh sky diving? who give a shit but if you're going out anyway might as well give it a go for awhile. people only die once, so might as well ride it out and have fun.

weight loss is 90% diet, 10% exercise. I dont care what anyone else says. Learn to cook properly PROPERLY and take it from there. Try having 2 days where you have 600 calories. Then the rest eat real food, doesn't need to be tiny portions either. Added bonus is bitches love guys who can cook. They are naturally lazy.

ey man, 0 friens and a death wish. just start askin peple an someone will hook you up

What's with this delusion that you need to fuck a woman to make your life worthwhile? We have half as many male ancestors as female. If there's one sex whose worth is predicated on fucking the other, it's females. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Women are built to bear, birth, and nurture children. Men, not so much. Have some respect for your own existence.

what happened to your anus
i tried making music
soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/goodbye

i fucking tried all the shit i want to try other than what nobody else would ever let me try. no point.
little late for that
where would i even start at 1 am in rural idaho.

Late in what way? If you mean because youre already too big, then I would disagree. My mate used to be 22 stone. He decided to change it and dropped to 13 stone in under a year. That was pretty unhealthy tbh but what im saying is its possible. He did this TWICE as he put all the weight back on during an abusive relationship where his partner beat him.

What is it you think that makes people not want to be your friend?

chrons

you're currently living to see the end of this thread, then what?

If I ever planned on killing myself, I was at least going to rape as many 15-22 year old girls as I could.

Then again, I'm a monster. :) But its a better way to go out then just killing yourself.

Sometimes I feel like you are secretly rich and happy with your life but bored at night and start these threads, OP.

If you really don't care about living anymore, instead of killing yourself on cam like a cuck, at least do something crazy like go out into the wilderness and see what shit's like in the wild where we came from. If you go out into the wilderness with a death wish, you might end up flipping the switch on your survival instinct and find a reason to live.

what does it matter why nobody ever would be my friend, all that matters is that they wouldn't.

and it's late in that i've already had my last meal.

ask this fool

for fuck's sake, this faggot again.

literally told you what to do yesterday and you said you were gonna do it now you're back again.

fuck off with your self pity bullshit you weak piece of shit.

LOOOOOOOL. This topic is full of fucking losers!

I hope you two cocksuckers do end up committing suicide.

Fuckin' ugly pieces of shit.

Why bother continuing to live? You're never going to be happy. You're better off ending things, TONIGHT.

maybe, depends if someone really strikes a nerve and motivates me i'll just start the stream and do it now.
the problem is that yes i wanted sex but only tangentially, what i actually wanted was mutual affection and in my wildest fantasies "love."

rape wouldn't do anything for me
well none of that is true except for being bored at night.

wheres the stream link, god hurry up

Well, you did manage to sink $9k into an online whore. You must have SOME money.

please do it i never got to catch a stream where someone actually does it

Just interested I guess. I can't imagine you being that unlikable that you would want to kill yourself.

I generally find that unlikable people think far too highly of themselves.

i've been in the wild before, i live in idaho. i've spent a ton of time in the wilderness.
what did you tell me to do
insulting me makes me want to live just to spite your illiterate fucktarded self

faggot, loose weight and get a haircut, no girl wants a sloppy virgin with anime girls and a neck beard, get up off your ass and make your life wht it should be and stop going om Sup Forums, i makes you even worse, cunt

Eh, I used to be in the same boat. All I wanted was love. Found it, lost it, got suicidal over it. Survived out of rage and willpower, met the next girl, didn't help. Met the next girl, fell in love again. Now I'm happily married with a daughter.

Things change, sometimes they get better, sometimes they get worse. All in all, you gotta be in it to win it. I didn't lose weight, I didn't better myself. In fact, every girl I met I opened up with "I'm pretty much a monster and will probably end up a serial killer one day", just to weed out the ones that wouldn't last early - because eventually my real personality would come out. Wife didn't care, she knows exactly who I am. Gotta cast the line a thousand times before you land a fish sometimes. Doesn't mean you stop fishing.

no one cares enough

>reasons not to kill yourself

Like sex is everything in life. Its just like masturbating but a bit better. Nothing magic about it. And if you take so much care about it then just get an prostitute.

you're in a doctorate program. great. you're a thinking man. intelligent introverts have a tendency to ruminate. you're likely festering in a myriad of cognitive distortions, which with practice and patience can be mitigated. however, no one expects you to jump out of your depression, be proactive and call a therapist to begin this journey at this point. that's too much to ask. you're stuck staring at your feet, you need to look forward. you've lost your life's purpose. if you really are at the end of the line, ready to finish it, you are truly liberated. you have nothing to lose. there must be something you've always wanted to do that's completely off-track academically/career-wise. perhaps it's a trip to europe or japan (stereotypical), maybe you want to visit the lagavulin distillery, who knows. find a week -- thanksgiving, christmas/new years, the 2 weeks in between academic semesters, whenever. use part of your phd stipend or pull some more student loans and use that to do what you want for that 1 week. hell if the magic mushrooms trip interests you get yourself to amsterdam where you can get fresh and regulated magic truffles. beautiful city. really enjoyed my time there. the utility you gain from the trip warrants the additional time necessary to pay off the money spent on the trip. and be a realist. this trip/thing/whatever you do is not going to change your life. no. it's going to allow you to live in the present and show you that life can be enjoyable. and with that in mind, you will always know that although you're down now, you'll be up again. and when you're up you don't assume it will last forever. the amplitude of your emotions will lessen - the lows won't be as low, the highs will be high, but you won't let your heart get carried away. im rambling at this point, reply if you want to discuss

ended up being like $11-12k on that one, ~$13k total. she blocked me on everything, guess ~$2k a month wasn't good enough for her.
i guess there's an exception to every rule.

Just fucking off yourself. Do it! You keep posting these shitty treads, people actually give a shit about you and give good advice. But do you listen do you even try? No! You can't even kill yourself. It's easy. Walk infront of a train! Fuck you dude, seriously fuck you. If you were closeby id off you myself. Sup Forums helped me when i was depressed, i listened and fucking voila i'm cured, have lots of sex and make money. Fuck you bitch, kys.

stop wasting everyones time

Get yourself cleaned up go out and try to talk to girls you have a chance with.
Chose needy fat girls use them as a stepping stone to break into the outside world.
Start small like walks to the park coffee shops, avoid alcohol.
Once you have become accustomed to being slightly social work your way up the ladder and join a gym if not exercise at home if you can't afford membership.
Give it time and see how you go.
Also seek medical help for depression, it worked for me.
I lived in a bedsit just big enough to fit a single bed and my pc and chair.
Suck it up fagot and at least give it another go

No joke, for $2k a month you can get a cutie sugar baby. Look into it. I did it a few years ago and enjoyed it.

What do you do to have that kind of money if you're a student in a doctorate program?

look, if you want to die then only killing yourself isnt enough, if you wanna go kill as many around you as possible. All of them are directly or indirectly associated with the reasons why life is so miserable for you.

not sure why everyone is trying to give you advice like they know you or like you are anything like them. if you have had enough and you have the balls to finish your life then so be it. hope you have done what you wanted

I went my whole life playing the victim. My life is shit, I've tried, I've done this, that, etc. etc. First and foremost, stop playing the victim. I know this sounds harsh and that it probably feels like a personal attack. Any time you sit someone down who has their mindset fixated on one idea and feeling, and then try to give them something different to think about, you subconsciously defend your beliefs, even if they are self-destructive. For a long time, I was in a pit of self-pity and ultimate depression; I saw myself as a being less worth than a grain of sand, I was too afraid to keep living and too tired of everything; I mean everything was tiresome, boring, and it was complete bullshit. I cursed God, the Devil, I explored different religions, found no worth in them for me and gave up. But I was too cowardly to die, too comfortable in my uncomfortableness. Without knowing, I relished in the feeling of dread, anxiety and extreme self-pity. I cut, I took drugs, I even whipped myself because I thought I was completely worthless.
I am currently on antidepressants and have been so for about 4 years now, I'm not gonna say they'll help you entirely or immensely, but they can give you a metaphorical raft across a great river. Try fucking everything and anything possible, even if you do consider it pointless. I I belive nihilism is a transitory state in every person's self-realization, it will inevitably pass, because the only thing that is constant is change, including life, it being a flicker of order in chaos. Perhaps what you need is a radical change in perspective and perception, and hallucinogens can do that, not that I'm saying they alone will "cure" your depression, but at least they'll open a door in your mind you never knew existed. If you truly want to die I understand, it's like returning to the Source. But simply because our minds can't observe everything at once doesn't mean that you've not altered the universe.

you look like you've also never exercised a day in your life outside of high school mile run

I knew a guy how had to have pig intestines surgicaly fitted to him and he also had a shit bag fitted for a lengthy time.
No troll is 100% real.

People give advice because of empathy and having feeled similar feels. We don't have to have lived his life completely.

op clearly hasnt done what he wanted in life based of his posts. hes deluding himself into thinking that he cant make anything good happen to himself.

I can help you out here.

You to move. Finish your doctorate and leave fucking idaho. Idhao is terrible. Rural areas are fucking terrible unless you already have a family and want land to be off the grid somewhat. Rural areas are for that part of your life where you settle down and have already lived, they fucking SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU if you haven't done that yet.

Move to a major city deal with the stupid dystopian bullshit and party on the night scene with the other masses of fucked up people. I do it, I don't do any drugs, and I get taxies if I am getting shitfaced. Do what I do. You meet alot of people and will have alot of fun, and live alot. And it keeps you out of your own head and from running your damn head too much, which is your problem.

Hell you might even meet that one girl along the way, I think I have.

Don't care where ya go get the fuck out of idashit. Lots of large cities in the far west that are a shit load of fun. Me personally, I am fixing to move to denver soon. Currently a Houston fag.

this isn't /soc/

>pic related

i looked like this for years, tried my hardest to be personable and warm and friendly to everyone, never was rude or short or anything.

look where it got me.

i've never been good at fishing. i've been fishing hundreds of times and i always have the worst luck out of everyone who goes.

yeah i couldn't even handle love, because i know 100% for sure if i did she'd abandon me at any opportunity at the 10's of thousands of better options in the immediate vicinity anyways.
fair enough
it's not about sex, it's about feeling like a human
i'm not interested in going anywhere else because it won't be any different than where i am right now. being alone is living in a vacuum.

I CBA reading the whole thread, but what was your doctorate in? Curious.

kill urself or not, no one fuckin cares either way

Go for a walk and talk to some homeless people, then you will realise you life isn't that bad.

stop acting like you know whats really going on.

Aw user just get therapy.

Everyone disperse, OP is a big phat phoney who wont fo through with it

nobody wants to hear it but.

>eat healty, lose weight
>go to a gym, or just start with running/walking

>cut your hair

you are not a nigger, there is no need to die, only lose weigt and start using dating software like tinder. will not be easy but, thats live when you not play on easy mode.

Im not, like I said, can only give advice based off our own experiences. "Thats why Id never say I know how you're feeling". Its bs.

user you'll never get anywhere if you don't change your mentallity, theres plenty of girls out there waiting for someone, if you really want something at least try, visit the gym, make online friends, and love yourself, I see potential on you, I'm sure you're a pretty sweet guy don't kys just yet, just try.

I fucked the quotes up here, but you get the gist.

You will always being fundamentally alone. People just are together because they cant deal being alone.

Illiterate?

I'm smarter than your fucking ugly ass!

You're ugly, bro. No woman will ever love you. I repeat: NO WOMAN WILL *EVER* LOVE YOU.

End things tonight. Find some pills. You're never going to be happy.

damn, that's what i needed

ok Sup Forums goodbye. sorry for wasting everybody's time, i'm done now. stop reading. stop responding.

You seem like a genuinely good soul that's been through a lot. Don't leave behind what could be a great life. I believe in you. You live in Idaho? I'm in Washington. You wanna chill and have a couple beers sometime?

At least try peyote before you an herrow

Tits against suicide?

not op.

can you post your feet, you look fine AF.

How do you make friends online? Oh and show us your tits.

at least post a stream link dude don't pull out now

I'm 36 and have been depressed since childhood. I spent my 20s either off my head on drugs or thinking about ways of killing myself. I've dropped out of university twice. Trust me, it gets easier. Hang on in there and you will learn to appreciate and enjoy life for what it is.

Live is change

If you keep living, life keeps changing.

Therefore there's hope.

One day life would have change so much it wouldbe hard to believe

If you try, eventully you will have a girlfriend. It's the will power.

You will die anyway. Don't suicide, just wait alive.

Come tell us in ten years how your life is.

faggots ITT

I don't mind driving a couple hours if you wanna meet me at a bar tomorrow night. Cmon man, don't give up.

alright sure, youre not interested in going anywhere else. although, it does seem like you're considering psychedelics based on the thread. if you can't find any where you're at, head over to amsterdam and buy them from a store. super simple. let me know if you need help planning a trip. ive traveled a lot and have been through similar dark times.

You have inflammation in a part of your brain scientists have recently discovered a physiological link between suicidal thoughts and the brain itself. If you do not kill yourself development into this discovery will lead to anti depressants that also stop suicidal thoughts by reducing this inflammation. Whether you believe it or not you feeling like this or feeling like you can take on the world and nothing that bad will happen that you can't get past is just a matter of brain chemistry. Not your personality, not your morals or actions, just the balance of chemicals in that noggin of yours.

It other words, these thoughts this feeling is temporary and by getting medication and help for this you will be able to feel happy, optimistic and even content again.
Dude men get married with a wife and kids with actually ugly faces, you're average looking at worse. The fact of the matter is you have the ability to get in better shape, eat healthier, get better brain chemistry and 100% get a gf you don't have to even spend months at the gym first either if you're a decent person which people that aren't so full of themselves they can even understand the concept of suicidal depression often are then you've really got nothing to worry about.

Put simply boyyo life won't be easy, but it's certainly easier than lots of people in life. At the end of the day all you can do is be grateful for what you do have and for the opportunity to get even more.

if anyone here is truly lonely and just want to hang out, if you can get to glasgow ill go for a pint/joint with you. Not busy for a while anyway.

Whatever. When you wake up tomorrow you will still be ugly as fuck, and thinking suicidal thoughts.

You will never change. You are you. For life.

You know that no woman will ever love you. You will never be happy. That idea in your head about being happy someday? Never gonna happen.

Just find some pills and end things tonight! Best advice in this topic.

You'd find out he is just as much as an attention whore in public; who is as beta as is annoying bitch.

*aweeeeeeeooooweeeeeee

ftfy

man arms wtf
also this is old, its only 10/8 not a year specifically, and never said they looked ugly. Likely one of those fags who stores chronologically ordered folders of females holding time stamps, etc, to b8 threads.

Both my parents were killed the las Vegas shooting, only thing keeping me going is Clout Gang and Faze Banks.. But I'm sad thou

would be better if you rolled quints

still true though op

fucking faggot asking for motivation on Sup Forums, yet you're too much of a lazy piece of attention whore faggot to take any obvious answer towards self improvement

First off, you don't matter and no one you know matters.
However, that doesn't mean life can't be pleasurable.
I propose hedonism rather than suicide.
So, why not enjoy what it has to offer when it doesn't matter anyways?

He seems like he needs a friend. I could use another myself anyways.

There is honestly no reason to kill yourself.
Instead of feeling you simply wont feel at all. It wont be the forever sleep you want.
It will be nothing.

Give up on the world and live for yourself, nobody on this earth can make your life worth living aside from you.
Whats the point of suicide? You have no reason to live? Good. Cool. Now you can find one, some small passion to puf your whole heart into.
Who knows maybe killing yourself would be better and im living in denial that my own suicidal thoughts mean nothing.

Who knows.
But just live your life. You only get one. If it doesnt matter that youre alive or dead then why not be alive? You will have an inifnite amount of time with
Nothingness later. Might as well do some dumb shit before you give it all up. Either that or try to make your like a book and give it a proper ending.
I dont know. Ive been wanting to die since i was like 6. Im still here, i dont really regret it. Im just waiting to see what the end of my story looks like, thats all.

>i came

Fishing (both the hobby and with women) is a skill. You need to learn from your mistakes, tweak as necessary. Every "fish" is different. You can't just take a cookie-cutter approach and hope it works for the best. Tailor your approach to each woman you meet. Also, being a bit too harsh on standards can hurt you (I don't know if you do this or not). If you're willing to date less attractive women, they're much easier to find. Finding a 10/10 is going to be difficult.

If you're looking for an intimate connection rather than sex, there isn't really any reason not to date a 2/10. You'll probably have an easier time finding one with more in common than you, probably facing the same issues as you. While a woman pretty much needs to just raise her hand and ask for sex to get it, the unattractive ones still want a relationship - but can't get one.

TL;DR: Date a fat girl, get some relationship experience. Either build your confidence and leave later, or stay for as long as you're happy. If anything, it will buy you time.

People will leave, people will cheat. There's things you can do to prevent it, but unfortunately its out of our control as a whole. Most everyone has been left before. You need to remember that dating is a trial run for both sides. You can't really know someone well enough to make a full decision on compatibility until you've been together for a while. And its a threshold. Once someone finds a reason to no longer consider themselves compatible, there isn't any reason to stay. This is true for both sides. So, yes, she may leave you eventually. But take a bit of relief knowing that you weren't compatible and it would have failed in the long run. Better it happens as soon as possible, since the longer it lasts the more it hurts (and the risk of kids, divorce, blah blah).

Life is about risks. I've been dumped by someone I thought I was going to marry. It fucked me up for a long time. But, looking back, I know we weren't compatible.