Wtf did doc holliday mean when he winked at billy clanton?

Wtf did doc holliday mean when he winked at billy clanton?

You gonna die

Lmao ok

What movie is this.

Tombstone

I'm you're huckleberry

Damn, you're lucky. Now you have a good movie to watch. I haven't seen a good movie in 10 years.

It was to throw him off and get into his mind. Every edge you could use you did or you would end up dead.

Letting him know the drunken piano player was about to fuck him up

>what movie is this
Fucking hell why are you even on 4chin

I like going on here sometimes to look at interesting threads. Everyone on here probably hates my kind or whatever but for the most part it's pretty chill.

I haven't heard anything more true in a long time

I just get upset when normies havent seen god tier movies.
>inb4 god tier is subjective

Don't worry guys, Trainspotting 2 is coming out soon!

As a texan all this movie does is re-affirm that i was born 150 years too late

You misspelled a shitty ass movie part 2

I mean, I've seen Donnie Darko. I thought that was pretty sweet. I usually just take movie recommendations instead of actively look for them on my own. I think it would take too long to fight a good movie that way.

>implying this MOVIE is actually how life was
>implying

If you have seen Snatch, I will give you a free pass

What's wrong with Trainspotting? I enjoyed it a lot.

Doc was a poker player, he wants to mess with people that way they cant read what hes going to do or what he has. so to say. he winked to throw clanton off and get his draw down.

Welp, I guess I'm forever a fag. Sorry dude :(

>IMPLYING you're a massive faggot

>
>
>Damn, you're lucky. Now you have a good movie to watch. I haven't seen a good movie in 10 years.

Grand Budapest Hotel. The last one in 10 years I say is good

As a Texan you ought to know that Tombstone was/is in Arizona.

I know but arizona sucks dick through a bendy straw

>grand budapest hotel
>5/10 at best

Thank you for the suggestion. I saw it already and enjoyed it but I didn't but it didn't give me the satisfaction a great movie gives me.

Idk never seen it. Part 2 trailer looks gay as hell

You motherfucker

Prove it

Wanted him to know how much he wanted him. Although, it was time to die. Great fucking movie can't fucking beleive you haven't seen snatch. Watch it. Revolver also.

I thought he winks to get him to pull the gun so he can draw back. And like the dude was all pissed cuz he winked on some gay shit