Little shits that think they are "gangster" if they wear sag pants and start flashing baby signs sicken me...

Little shits that think they are "gangster" if they wear sag pants and start flashing baby signs sicken me. I always see these cunts everyday, they are either Tongan, Lebo or Vietnamese. What can I do to mess with these hard cunts? AUS Sydney is where I am.

Slap them. Show them whos boss!,=

Not when they chimp out in groups of 6 or 10 fucking pussys

wtf. Aus is a weird place. They're just niggers here in the States. I can't imagine gooks trying to be thugs. I thought they all become doctor

kill yourself now so they dont have to

>Tonga, Lebo, Viert
user, those are the niggers of Asia.

Nah Viets here fuckin have tatoos and sell drugs. I know one as well and he made big fat stacks of cash to afford all the latest sports cars and best hotels fucking lucky cunt.

As much as those guys are shit cunts, don't pretend a little poofter like you is gonna do anything except post cringey shit like this on the internet. It sure as fuck wasn't a "real gangster" who took the time to make this image, it was a 12 year old white kid trying to feel better about being bullied by the niggers at school.

We only let in goods that can speak English and have or are pursuing a college degree. Basically it's the cream of the crop, not the typical Chinese factory worker

you call them intermediates but in there time a lot of them controlled and owned memebrs of government

shit didnt john goddie try to run for president ?

Thats why I am asking on how to mess around with them. All of them are dumb as bricks and work $40k per year poverty job and think they are some shit.

They were violent trash who dressed nice. You buy into media produced romance, they'd shoot you and pick your pockets faster then a nigger anyday.

Have you tried being a little bitch IRL but making fun of them anonymously on Sup Forums? I bet that'd really show them.

>I can't imagine gooks trying to be thugs. I thought they all become doctor

gangs have been a thing in asia since forever.

they have real history too. like the italian mafia which started out as a resistance movement to the austrians, the chinese triads started out as monks resisting the manchu qing dynasty.

vietnamese gangs are supposed to be hired frequently by chinese for violent shit. there's a lot if interplay especially in the drug trade. the chinese nationalists in the south that couldnt escape to taiwan went to thailand/cambodia and started the golden triangle there.

Works every time

>foreign trash trashing foreign trash

shoot them.

>I know one as well and he made big fat stacks of cash to afford all the latest sports cars and best hotels fucking lucky cunt.

hahah, he has a JOB. that is so gansta.

don't you wish you had a job too?

first off stop sniffing gas and sleeping on the road, you fucking abbo

Just ignore it, they're on their own path to doom anyway

Virgin Gangbanger vs Chad Gangster?

And their daddy the one that pissed on the upper lip of the luciferian zionist pile of shit on the bottom left.

That psychopath is Lucifer himself Putin is not to be trusted.

Pop a cap in their asses to assert dominance.

>Fun fact
Al Capone was a fucking idiot. He had an IQ of 85 and when he was caught he just spouted nonsense.

Pablo Escobar was something to marvel at, then the Cali cartel who bought a fucking president.

rise above it... gangster culture is stupid... people either grow out of it or actually become gangsters and wind up dead or in jail... there's no happy ending to that life... as i get older i cringe when i see those kids who think they're gangsters lmao... fucking dorks if you ask me...

ps. lil wayne is sick tho, well he was like a decade ago

i had this super bizzare experience last night when I went to sleep it's like I had this short blink and a flashback of putin with his eyes red starring through me i feel like putin is going to destroy us or some shit idk im also retarded sometimes

Only the low-level ones are like that. The one's at the top can live like they're untouchable for quite a while.

This is the man that's supposed to be in that picture not that ignorant fatso, the last don and the man that created organized crime.

Besides that he was a sexy fucking beast what a handsome bastard