Ask me anything

Ask me anything

How did you cloak your leg? I wanna do this

whats with the shop

Camo leggings, duh

why does my fridge make strange noises all the time?

What was the last thing you ate

i was going to ask something... but i didnt wanna leg you on

You have a ghoul in your house obviously

When will Trump have a 94% approval rating?

Get some bone cancer man. Youll have it cloaked in no time. Low on freon maybe?

Why are the Jews so greedy?

Serious question here, OP. I'm considering waking my GF for a forced sexual encounter after viewing some more chubbies on Sup Forums. What form should this encounter take?

>Inb4 I should put the lube in the Fleshlight *before* I start.

DOubt it ever

Its inherently cultural since their religion allowed for them to profit from running banks while others did not.

Where's the rest of ya?

I really have no advice here. Just go for it.

You really should put the lube in first. That's just good advice.

>do you work at IHop?

Probably incinerated by now.

is your name captain ahab

Nudes plox

How?

How what?

was 23 guns to many to bring to a masses shooting.

May of ended that statement prematurely. How did you lose your leg?

Get one of those carbon fiber bow legs and you;ll be running in no time. Prosthetic legs these days are pretty good. Prosthetic arms are pretty shit right now though

1gun is too many to bring to church

Osteosarcoma.

What a happy coincidence! I'm a one-legged man who lost his left leg in an escalator accident (no jokes, they're dangerous). I'm hoping we can become the bestest of friends and exchange shoes with eachother for the rest of our lives.

Shit dude my insurance is fighting to pay for a shit leg let alone something like that

Would you get a chip installed in your brain willingly in order to operate a fully functional prosthetic robot leg assuming it was super easy to use and worked better than a human leg?

How the fuck did you manage to lose your leg at such a young age? Why were you so careless?

Damn dude, that's rough. Count yourself lucky though, had a friend who died of ewings earlier this year. It was horrible.

What if you'll suddenly need it to defend yourself and your country against tyranny?

Nah, getting my leg cut off is one thing but brain surgery.. Fuck that.

I had bone cancer faggot

What's hoppin', cuz?

How bad is that phantom limb syndrome shit?

Also did you get a pic of the uncut leg? Was it visibly deformed? Or just internal shit

Even the really shit ones give almost full functionality back to you. Prosthetic hands/arms are crude as hell. DARPA is going to market a neuroprosthetic (moves by brain impulse and not myoelectric which is crude and slow) in about 4 years, but that thing will ironically cost an arm and a leg to implant it.

Where the fuck is your timestamp

all better now

Yeah its no joke if it spreads. I just ler them cut my leg off with the quickness. Wasnt fooling around trying to save it and possibly letting it mestasize Elsewhere

Its a bitch when it hits when Im out and cant do much but rub my leg. At home Ive found filling a sink with hot water and soaking my stump helps almost instantly. Mirror therapy just makes it worse.

It looked normal. Went in to check it out bc I was sore af and had pain radiating through my thigh

Okay, now I have questions.

What are you going to do for living? Also aren't you qualified now for getting some sort of welfare because you have physical disability? In many first world countries disabled people can somehow get by relying on these handouts.

I work in a smokeshop. just filed for ssdi. Should be getting around $400 according to the woman I spoke to.

How's it going?

No timestamp. Obvious bait.

oh wow, how did you make your leg invisible?

what does your dick look like? post pic.