Dating a girl that's had another man's dick inside her

>Dating a girl that's had another man's dick inside her

No thanks

lol

>dating a girl
no thanks

Is this the new hourly thread? Celibacy shitposting? I guess it beats the lumberjacks

its like u go to an italian restaurant and order spaghetti, and the waiter says

>would you prefer the spaghetti that has had several men's dicks in it, or spaghetti that has had no dicks in it?

i'll take the one that has had no dicks in it thanks

>dating
No thanks

Hahah you just keep telling yourself the reason you're not dating them is because they've fucked someone else. Enjoy your lonely life user, buy a dog.

>Mudslime detected
I will try to fuck every single Aishe in town, so that you dont have any other possibility then to fuck your goats

>licking a pussy that's had it's hymen broke by another man's cock

better then licking no pussy
but how would you know my boy

>no
thanks

>
No thanks

Every virgin I have ever fucked has been less goodlooking than a normal girl, go figure the ugly car never got picked out before for a test drive

The only reason anyone is a Virgin is because they're an ugly beta loser like you. Good luck not getting laid faggot

>fucking a goat that has had another mans cock in it

Nice to see someone with a similar opinion.
I don't like used girls either.

Nah dude. You are doing it wrong. You have to pick early. I got my beautiful gf about 10 years ago when we both were young.
It's better not to pick a whore,those are too slutty and will cheat.

Virtually impossible to find a girl that's a Virgin nowdays. You will have to accept the fact another cock has got there before you. Even if she hasn't been fucked , she'd have cum all over another dudes finger.

Holy shit this pic made me laugh.

>d
no thanks

What are you gay?

Just buy hookers way easier.
Aside from sex...what does she bring to the table

>arab musilm strongly oerfer own
>crazy family willing to honor kill u both
>takes tight game money an lookin for westermized ones
>most arent that hot

Ya not worth it. But why be beta cuck n marry a slut....

True but hes not totally wrong. Some if us get so horny we overlook her notches an take that gay risk.
Like if i fucked a blow up doll an passed to u u wouldnt toych it

>most arent that hot
thats true, most of them look like shit

Same. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Going to a resturant an getting food served on a plate that has already had another man's food on it last weekend.
>No thanks, i prefer my plates Virgin thank you.

>so insecure about not being able to stack up to some random faggot they arent even with
having dated virgins and experienced girls, aim for experience.

First of all, depends on what you mean by slutty. Not every chick that's fucked a guy is a slut. Virgins are virgins for a reason. A decent looking chick with some experience is a good thing.

The trips of truth!

>the most valid post in this thread.

No thanks

As you get older, good-looking virgins get harder to find. And the older the virgin, the more awkward it gets and the more experience you have to provide them with. Also, do you just draw the line at sex? What about making out with/kissing?

>I got my beautiful gf about 10 years ago when we both were young.
There is approximately 0% chance that she hasn't cheated on you to see what other cocks are like. Women who've only had the one are more curious and easy to lure away than women who've had plenty and know the difference already

how old are you op cus if youre anything above 25 youre odds of that happening are slim

>Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
You can fuck a cow but you can't fuck a bucket of milk

N
O thanks