MFW Sweden has a higher % that is white then america

MFW

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2016-05-15/luftvapen-drar-upp-skjutningssiffror
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People think it's a lot worse here than it is. Someone will probably say i'm brainwashed for saying this but w/e

really makes you think

Grenades are pretty bad, no?

Yea. I'm not saying it's not bad here, because it really is. I'm just saying that a lot of people seem to think Sweden has really gone to shit but i don't think that a lot has changed.

It's always worse on here than it really is. That's our thing, don't take that away from us.

Can't be any worse than this airgun crime wave we have in Scotland.

I'm shocked

our government is shit and filled with SJW cucks and a lot of the city has niggers in it
it isn't a muslim hellhole quite yet tho

>doubling time is one year
>we're only 1/4 full, we've got decades before it's a problem

>but i don't think that a lot has changed.

so you've always hated your country then?

we have that too, lmao.

75% of malmös registered shootings were damages by slingshots and air rifles

forgot to mention that the turks shoot out bus and tram windows with them too. and rob people pretending it's a real gun.

they really spend their life trying to emulate black gangsters in america. it's quite the sight.

source?

So what's the craic with the police over in Bongistan taking things way too seriously?
Chill lads.

sydsvenskan.se/2016-05-15/luftvapen-drar-upp-skjutningssiffror

What is the rate of change? Also the US is experienced with deal with non whites while Sweden still foolishly thinks of them as amusing and harmless pets.

keep posting without finishing my post, those were 2013 stats, the stats for 2015 are:

61 confirmed actual guns out of 107.

27 confirmed not to be guns.

19 unclear.

>yfw countries with aboriginal white populations will be run by immigrants in the next 35 years.
>:^)