Does anyone still unironically support this moron?

Does anyone still unironically support this moron?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-david-petraeus-avoided-felony-charges-and-possible-prison-time/2016/01/25/d77628dc-bfab-11e5-83d4-42e3bceea902_story.html
chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never have.
never will.
just waiting for news of impeachment.

At some point, no one will ever admit to being that extraordinarily fucking stupid.
>hehe, no, I totally didn't vote for him. Huhuhu people are so dum.

i'll support him for as long as is necessary to see that he amputates the right wing of the democrat party. i'm getting impatient.

9 months ago, this thread would have had 100 replies full of dumbfucks supporting their God Emperor.

Oh, this thread again.... Get fucked you plebeian.

I'm Peach Mint AMIRIGHT HUEhuehuehue!!!

Someone post that picture of the cartoon dog wearing a trump hat, sitting in a house on fire saying "haha, take that liberals"

>oh, it's this thread again
Yeah, I wonder why...

Huehuehue, yeah, it's super sweet when he says stuff like "calm before the storm". Keeps us guessin, you know? I mean, what better shit to joke about than risking the lives of millions of people, am I right?

I do. I respect him fully. He saved our country from our nigger president and from having a woman in office.

>the "nigger" wasn't up for re-election
>muh emails and Benghazi
I respect you for admitting you're a dumbass.

Oh, and his daughter is a fine piece of ass. Way better than that one bitch who cares about fucking up the school caffeteria. Not that it matters to me any. I've dropped out of school 10 years ago. I know president Trump won't steer me wrong. He was on Home Alone 2. What a cool guy.

Can anyone guess what he meant by "calm before the storm" or some shit he said in a interview?

He's a good boy!

Hey, look at that number. I like that number. Almost as much as I liked voting for Trump. What a cool guy. I feel like America can no longer appreciate a good president. Hopefully Trump will remain as president as long as we can't decide for ourselves what is best. It's our fault were in this mess. It's up to Trump if he wants to save us or not. He's a cool guy.

>he was on Home Alone 2
I swear to god, if he was in Home Alone 1, it would have been a tough choice for me. I fucking hate Little Donnie... but I LOVE Home Alone.

Nigger

>Allowing yourself to become this triggered

>allowing myself to love Home Alone

I wanna meet macaulay culkin. What a cool guy.

I know this was meant as a trigger post originally. But it's way past that point now. Everyone knows they fucked up voting in the orange fucktard. No one will now publicly admit to voting for him, 99% of his votes were protest votes that backfired.
Wait for him to start a nuclear war with rocket man because trump has issues with his micro penis, we will then not need to worry about impeachment.

Nope, I stand by my vote. I still believe it was the lesser of two evils.

>I still believe it was the lesser of two evils
And that's why you're a dumbass who shouldn't be allowed to vote

>You're opinion differs, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
6/10 made me reply.

Can you give me a quick list of let's say 5 things that she would have done that would have made things worse by now?

By paying taxes you, support him. by being in this country, you support him. by using municipal and federal functions, you support him. I may have not voted for him but the point still stands. it is equally foolish like people said with Obama is not my president he still was and Trump is yours. Opinion would have stood on Hillary winning as well.

Yeah, how about those emails, huh? How corrupt was she! ha ha!

Nobody in the Trump Administration would ever do -- Oh.. Pence? Ivanka? Kushner?

Y-You mean.. It was a meaningless talking point to rile up the base and they fell for it? Huh..

>muh opinion and liberals are intolerant of muh opinion and I'm gonna say they're fascist cuz they don't like muh opinion
You're a fucking dumbass. Everyone knows it. You know it. Stay dumb, you dumb faggot.

He's amputated the left wing of the republican party.

Only pro trump because of the memes xddd
Dont even care about what happens now

>Ivanka, Kushner?
Don't forget about the dude he considered for Secretary of State...

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-david-petraeus-avoided-felony-charges-and-possible-prison-time/2016/01/25/d77628dc-bfab-11e5-83d4-42e3bceea902_story.html

The outrage! The outraaaage!

>lesser of two evils
Basically would you rather drown to death or suffocate to death?

I actually voted for Trump to piss off pretentious faggots like you. I could care less what happens to this country. If it ends up killing everyone, nothing of any value would be lost.

Wut. I realize you probably heard stuff like this on you're favorite blog, but you're not making any sense.

this guy gets it

You. I like you.

>I actually voted for Trump to piss off pretentious faggots like you
You're certainly not alone. Lots of anons voted for Donald J Trump because they were butthurt. Pretty dumb.

ITT: brainlets pretend the puppet actually has anything to do with his master's decisions.

The game of power isnt a tv show goys, obviously I didn't expect more from a degenerate underage faggot filled cancerous board.

Of course. We're just tired of shitty bait threads like this one. btfo ya shills

I love it how people call political leaders morons and they are so dumb and are doing a terrible job.
Why don't you quit complaining and get into politics and do their job if it's so fucking important to you?

So you admit that you're just an ignorant dumb fuckwit that doesn't care how you get fucked up the ass. Well done user you really are lowest of the low.

>I love it how people can call political leaders morons
Most political leaders aren't "morons". Donald Trump is a colossal fucking retard.

Like this person.
If you don't like it then why don't you run for president?

Yep, still waiting for this cunt to fix things.

>if you don't like it then why don't you run for president?
>this is what Trumpettes have resorted to
>well... why don't YOU run for president??!
Fucking. SAD.

This is Sup Forums, if you aren't the lowest of the low then wtf are you doing here. I don't like the normal people who come to this board. I don't fit in in normal society. I don't care wtf happens to you people. It's simple. I'm glad you are crying. I hope you continue to cry.

samefagging this much

See.
Just making a mockery out of anyone who is confronting to them.

This IS Sup Forums,and I'm high as the motherfucking sky!! I'm out of my fucking MIND on drugs right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! I love to do weed!!!

This is Sup Forums where I pretend to be edgy.

fuckoff norman

This thread is dead, you are the last one here, who won? Who's side are you on? Who is the victor of this mighty battle that took place Oct. 8th 2017 on Sup Forums Sup Forums Donald Trump hate thread?

We all win.

Fuck off cuckboy.
Madam Hillary lost. Get over it already. It's been nine months ffs.

Don't worry, you'll have another chance in 7 years, but I'm pretty we're gonna elect Donald Jr or Ivanka to the white house.

>libcucks btfo

Didn't you hear? WE ALL WIN. Hillary is our president as much as Trump. She won fair and square.

fck murica chat.whatsapp.com/BUiRSjgmMpu6DfHxG6S7Dd