Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT4lel3oswo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm with her now

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Answer the OP hans

Retarded and cancer because:
>No information what kind of jobs where created
>No information about average household income during that time

I could go on

>9 million ditch digging jobs

The economy is saved!!!

Better than bush

kek

Writing off people who have given up on looking for work as not unemployed any more, isn't the same as creating jobs.
Neither is colluding with corporates to allow for cheaper labour to dig their shit pits for them instead of promoting a competitive worker market, if anything, you should be asking how many jobs weren't created from the myriad of unfair corporate stimulus packages compared to if he had just let the markets normalise under natural competition.
Lastly, the amount of illegals alone is much more than the "jobs created" under Obama, so it's still a negative number overall, the average number of unemployment has been going down, but this is just following a trend that has been going on since the 50's, it is because of Obama, that that decrease in unemployment has slowed down to a crawl.

Not even Shills are this blatant, do you just post this to try and find arguments against your lib friends or something?

Hans, you stirred the pot by giving a serious answer.
You are cancer

wow
damn....

Are you implying it's better to have people sitting on their asses doing nothing instead of digging a ditch?

youtube.com/watch?v=rT4lel3oswo

oh yes, all those great government jobs that don't create any value, thank G*D

I am now with the #cruzmissile

Youre so fuckin wrong it hurts.

Sauce

I wish I could take credit for the global financial crisis, it seems really lucrative

wow

sorry guys but #ImWithHer now

>Bail out banks and car manufacturers that we were told were "too big to fail" using taxpayer money
>Banks and car companies feel the pressure and work even harder to improve
>???
>Profit

A pretty good strategy, imo