What are you cooking right now?

What are you cooking right now?
>Rice with some fried chicken...sadly the rice ends like some sort of rissoto

BBQ chicken wings and sweet potato fries.

It's not really cooking, I bought them frozen from the supermarket and now they're in the oven.

I can't cook so I make pizza every fucking day.

UMA DELICIA

>pizza every fucking day.
You're not like, tired of eating the same stuff?

Kinda

Nothing, it's 3PM

>tfw i'll never gonna eat real fried macaco from brazil

its pizza dude

I eated 2 weeks Lasagne (my favorite dish), now i can't eat pasta without giving me naucea, if you eat the same stuff everyday there's gonna be a point when you simply can't see that shit anymore (or at least some couple of weeks)

The thing about pizza is there are infinite flavors of it. It's just bread plus toppings, and it's hard to get tired of bread.

get a rice cooker

how often do you eat macaco pizza?

>cooking
I'm not a cook.

Placing an unseasoned piece of meat on the grill and watch it not go black while drinking beer is the only thing I do.

Why not just get a rice cooker?

Guacho, a prueba de giles hasta a mi me resulta, ni siquiera necesitai tostador debajo de la olla:
1. Enciendes la cocina, pones la olla, y por una porcion de arroz, 2 de agua. Usa agua hirviendo
2. Cuando retome el punto de ebullición, pones la olla en el fuego más bajo que tengas, tapas la olla, y esperas 15 minutos. La apagas, esperas 5 minutos y esta listo.
(si te gusta graneado, teni que sofreir el arroz con un chorrito de aceite hasta que el arroz cambie de color, y sigues el mismo procedimiento).

That's absolutely haram in Brazil. People pride themselves of not making mushy rice around here, we also don't reat the same type of rice nips do

mah nigga

started some stew this morning it should be done soon.

Rice, Calabrian sausage, chicken breast and some onions. Didn't use any oil thought, why would you?

Want good rice? follow these steps

Boil some water in the ol kettle
Measure some rice out
once boiled exactly twice the amount of water in your pot with your rice
turn heat on high and put a lid over the pot
DO NOT TAKE THE LID OFF
after a minute or two put the heat down low and let it sit there on low heat for about 16/18 minutes.
Then serve.

If you've done it right there will be no water left and the rice will be nice and soft.

De hecho eso hago para el arroz que hago (y le pico unos ajos para extra sabor), mi abuela lo hace de esa manera, yo me apego a lo del tostador, pero no se que weá hice que me quedó el arroz sopeado, quizá le puse mucha agua.
Had one, but i don't like to use it coz i can't add some garlics and shit without making a mess, i preffer my rice old style (even if i make some mistakes)

Try the microwave rice,ready in 2 min

microwaved food usually takes like shit

excellent post

>tfw I like rice spongy

Not op. Don't know about the brands that you have there but the ones that we have here for microwave are absolute shit. Besides it takes 20 minutes tops from start to eating.

>Arroz instantaneo Merkat

>3 fried chicken pieces
I hope it's not only for yourself.

buckwheat with smoked pork

I usually cook a lot during the weekend and save it up for the rest of the week. Saves me a lot of time getting lunch ready for work.

How fucking hard is it to make some steamed rice, cook up a bag of frozen vegetables and some chicken?

I actually have friend that doesn't know how to make a fried egg
I'm somehow the "chef" of the family, so i always end up making the dinner for everyone (funny that the only elaborated thing that i maked is chilli and something german meatballs with sauerkraut boiled in cream)

>sauerkraut boiled in cream
Post guidelines nao

sopa

Found it (I didn't remember that Lider gave foreign recipes)

Based user

I use my rice cooker basically every day

I mostly use the steamer and slow cook function, but it does make rice incredibly easy.