WWYD, Fucked up edition, weird/horrific/disgusting replies only

WWYD, Fucked up edition, weird/horrific/disgusting replies only

replies get replies

Yes, we are all degenerates

bump

another bump

Sorry for not conforming to topic.
I would lick every inch of her.

I'd tie her down and force my cock as far down her throat as I could. My weight against her would break her jaw. I'd then slowly behead her with my cock in her throat then pull away from her body with her head on my cock. Then shoot my load out of her open neck hole.

Horrific enough?

Kidnap her on a night out, strip her drug her so she has no idea what's going on, pass her little body around like a fuck toy endlessly filling her tiny pussy, then when we're all done with her, leave her out in the alleyway slumped for the homeless group to find her and fuck her again, as they push their dirty cocks in, cum oozes out as she's still full and her tight pussy is holding it all in. Once they're all done they leave her there for the wild dogs to find her. They strategy out by fucking her limp used up body but are dogs and need to feed. They start tearing her tight skin off, starting on her chest, they're teeth ripping through her sensitive nipples....

I hope the rape her body before and druring they eat her. Dogs and do some good final damage to her

How would you fuck this little slut up?

Someone do these girls?

Would turn them into public toiletwhores. First train them to get brutally throatfucked and swallow each other's puke, then start fucking their asses and making them gag on my dirty cock. Have them take turns giving me a rimjob while fingering and tasting each other's ass. Only feed them cum when they beg to lick it up from the dirty toilet seat, and start training them to gargle and swallow my piss. Then take them to dirty dive bars and have them lick the toilets clean while they beg random strangers for piss and to have their mouths used as toilet paper.

I'd kidnap them together. I want to see each other get raped. I'd find a few black guys to give them both too. They'd humiliate the white bitches, raping them, cutting holes in them then sticking their dicks inside. Once their holes are ripped and bleeding they'll hang the girls from the ceiling. Rubbing their cocks as they die. They'll be cut down, raped again then tossed off the side of a truck in the wood and left to rot as the animals eat them

I’d make her give me a blowjob while I’m taking a shit.
Wwyd to Carrie?

would fuck OP's mouth hard and deep until I came straight down his punk ass Sup Forumsitch throat. twice.

Id keep her locked up like that and take her straight to the stable. Have her be raped by 3 foot long horse cocks. Her ass and pussy raped into one hole. She'll die as the horses fuck her insides and pull them out of her bleeding cunt

I would have her lay on her stomach on a table, bound at her thighs and shoulders so she can kick her feet in the air and also lift her head up, I would then put a ring gang in her mouth and have her start blowing me while a pendulum swung back and fourth cutting he in half at the waist. I'd fuck her face harder and she screamed and squirmed until she was finally in two pieces. Then I undo the restrains on her lower half and fuck her still warm pussy while her top half is still alive to watch.

i'd bring her over that cliff then rape her while admiring the endless sea. moar?

I would fuck her from behind and have some one come up and plant an axe blade in the top of her skull just as I climax.

is that degenerate enough for you faggot OP?

Hook jumper cables up to her nipples and attach to battery. Jerk off onto her face while she gets jolted with electricity.

If anyone wants a passage written like this I enjoy doing it. Post your e mail and I'll get in touch to fuck some bitches up

I'd cut off her hands and feet then hog tie her. As I ripped her asshole open I'd start to skin her alive. Cut open her stomach and pull out all her organs. Once she dies I'll roast her and feed her to her friends

Make the two fat girls in my pic take turns sitting on her face and farting while the others ram large objects up her holes.

I'd tear her clothes off and make her swallow my cock whole while everyone watches and live streams the action.

She'd start crying and I'd fuck her throat harder until she's almost passed out, then I'd flip her round and push my cock dry into her tight asshole and start taping her ass while inviting the crowd to abuse her tits and mouth

First would be to cut out her tongue and make her rub it against her pussy. I want her to be horny and disgusted

I would like to spank her till she cannot stand up again.

Loving these, anyone wanna do their worst to these two?

Id lock her in a cage with two Great Danes. She wouldn't be let out until she sucked them both dry. I'd make sure to video it and send it to her parents. They'll know she's a worthless whore then. After that I'd cut off her feet and make her lick her own soles. I'd make sure to keep her alive as long as possible as I cut a little piece off a time and mail it to her friends. Her ex gets her ass

Share her with my black friend

fuck i like the way you think man! i like that her ex is getting her ass so he can continue using it

Which one and why ?

Middle one because she looks the most in need of a skull ducking and that's what I would give her. Wwyd?

I'd cut off her legs right below the cheek crease and at her waist so her get a good chunk of the whore

WWYD to Amber?

facefuck her and cum in her fucking throat

You see the black man behind ? Got it.

I don't get it?

Damn I would rip apart that ass till it bleed !

He would fuck her in front of you, forcing you to watch.

anyone please?

I have loved commenting on your whores but I need to leave. If you have any you want done in private email me at adult imintoit @hot mail .com no spaces I like to get weird and horrific

wwyd??

Firstly, i'd spike Ambers drink so she'd be easy to control. I'd rip off that black dress and start spanking this ginger slut. I'd then fuck her up her arse raw until she bleeds. Finally I'd finish her face and leave with her crying and smearing her make up.

Wwyd to Taylor. Be brutal she's a filthy girl.

wwyd

some one do these in the most brutal way and ill return the favor

anyone?

Sneak up behind her and choke her til she passes out, drag her to my car and drive away, along the way I undress her and just toss her clothes off the window
Once we are far away from anyone that could notice, I piss all over her face and slap her to wake her up, then force her to suck on my cock while I pull her hair
After I cum down her throat, turn her around and forcefully fuck her pussy while she cries and begs, I pull her hair and then her arms before changing to anal, then shove my now shit covered dick back into her pussy until I cum inside while she screams
After I'm done, break her arms and legs, and keep her around as my toy for 9 months, I make sure she knows this is her place now by beating her up regularly as I breed her over and over again

wwyd to this slut? humilliate her, hurt her, use her...

Cuck.Magician

Send your sluts for Tribs and wwyd

No limits

wwyd to my girl, can post requests

would tie her up infront of her family then slowly cut her clothes off, revealing them huge titties, then would make her family go and fetch objects from the garage to fuck her with, they start off with an old rusty crowbar, it tears at her sensitive soft pussy lips as it slides in, although because of the shape it gets stuck, i hold a gun to the brothers head and tell him it needs to go in, he stands up and kicks the end of it hard, it pierces he insides and slides up her ruined little hole. the next object i make them get is a 12v battery and jump leads.... do these twwo?

hijack the boat.

Got another pic of them?
I'd punch her in the face until it bleeds, then strip her and drop her on the street

just that one at the moment

They all have fat asses

Tie her to a band saw and let it slowly rip her body in half as I throat fuck her. I want to feel her body shake around my cock as she's ripped in two

Not very impressed by them. I'd knock them out at the beach, tear off their bikinis then rape them while holding their heads underwater

See video below

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyEXJHBtFNo

Give me some teen sluts to rape

wwyd to her?

wwyd

Kidnap her once she gets out of the car. Take her into my basement and put her on top of a triangular piece of wood so her feet are off the ground with her pussy on the tip. I'd attach weights to her legs then slowly let the wood rape her and split her open

cut leg off. let her eat her own leg while stuffing her foot in her anus.

wwyd wins 4 replies

Missionary if she is of consenting age, agreed to sex, and she was not intoxicated

Make her into a dog slut. Tie her on all fours and let dog after dig mount her. I'd make sure to do it in public. Before I kill her I'd cut out her pussy and make her suck out all the dog cum and swallow it

>5
who dis?

just use this fuckin face as punching ball

damn she is fine!

god damn keep going!

Id get a filet knife and cut right under her tits and grill them in front of her. I'd make sure she could smell them to make her mouth water. Then force feed her both of them

With her new flat chest I'd cut the skin between her anus and pussy to make one big hole. I'd then cut off her right arm and force it inside her bloody cunt then fuck her with it

Wwyd with Maria?