There's this person in our Warcraft community who claims that they're a girl...

There's this person in our Warcraft community who claims that they're a girl. However she acts just overbearingly gushy and cute to the point sometimes I just want to gouge my eyes out.
She says this is her photo.
I find this all highly unlikely.

I'm wondering if anyone's ever seen this photo before and if it's stock or some sort of cosplayer. I would just love to call this "chick" out on her lies.

Thanks /b !

P.s. I tried to do a reverse image lookup but it's difficult over my phone and didn't really turn up anything.

I couldn't contain myself anymore. I started calling "it" out.

I'm a woman myself and honestly having this little bubbly shit around is so exasperating. She makes actually gamer females look like little years.

why the fuck do you care

Don't you know all people are different and not the same and that some people are that way just stop and ignore the person

That was a difficult read, learn to spell much? I can certainly believe you are a femanon, getting all bitchy jealous that this Nina thing is stealing your precious fanboys... also, there are rules here toots... you know what to do.

I have been a girl multiple times to fleece guilds

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Total fucking faggot detected.

NYPA, sort your fucking life out.

Assume what you will. I'm just annoyed at the constant cutie pie way of life.

psycho bitch detected

lmfao why are you so annoyed by her? Are you perhaps jealous, fat, and unwanted by all of the boys in the server :( im sorry.

this.

as a woman I can see you are in need of some good dick. If you currently have a bf/hubby, then the lack of sexual satisfaction is hitting you hard. Get a better hobby other than games sweetie. Getting upset over some obvious trap is sad.

I like u. I'm attracted to girls like u.

But I am one though

thank you for taking one for the team
Godspeed you glorious winged faggot

samefag or you replied to wrong person

What server is this malignant mess on OP lol

This is the ultimate cringe op I hope this is all a ruse. If not just kys.

tits or gtfo

Lol, this thread is alright. I like the fact that you are just a jealous girl fiending for attention. You should just let loose a little. Instead of focusing entirely on that situation, show your pussy and ass here and release some steam. I'd totally give you some attention and jerk off to your titties.

>OP wakes up, bruahes the morning grease pilenoit of her sleepy eyes
>rolls to PC, wheezes as she logs into her Discord kingdom
>”Oh M-myTrump! T-There’s another female here! I don’t like split attention! I’m a NAWALT I don’t *wheeze* tolerate other women!
>begins verbally abusing strange girl
>girls brushes it off
>becomes infuriated with fatty rage
>cries and posts on Sup Forums for more attention

Kek OP is not jealous or in need of more sick. OP must expose the truth and prove the conspiracy theories.

>still playing WoW
gtfo

Role-playing me? You forgot the flatulence and bong rips.

you know the rules: tits or gtfo

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO and anyone giving this thing attention read the rules or gtfo

>starts talking in 3rd person
>sane

Pick one

>intact

you forgot to sage

That is the only possible comeback in that situation, but the thing is you don't know if he did or didn't you dumb mongoloid. TBH I was thinking the same comment but I held my dumbass back. Also, this bitch has to be ugly as fuck to be jealous on WoW

I can see the thread is still being bumped. regardless, making a giant post linking 20 or so other posts will no doubt generate more bumps in the end.

Bumping to catsup.

wtf are you bumping you fucking Mongloid jesus christ this board is fucking dead all these reddit users Tumblrs faggs and normies have destroyed it

someone's got their jimmies in a russle.

True nuff - I still want to see where this bitch brings this thread to.

Bumping with pictures

You incompetent piece of shit save the photo and post it in its original size here not a screen shot

Dude she told you so hard. You have to either square up, or be here cuckqueen, ultimately you are fucked. Accept your fate OP. You stupid female cuck.. I love the idea of you masturbating to Nina getting all of the attention.

Kek

I just love it when girls, especially gamer girls, lose their attention whore status and flip shit.

nina is hot post her social media need a good wank

Strategically placed chin to hide the Adam's apple. Bro, it's a pre-op.

wasted quads holy fuck

Haha dude how can you say that's wasted? That's screen cap worthy. You must be OP rofl stupid cuck.

Why the fuck do you care so much and why is this worth obsessing over? Stop being autistic.

ITT: femanon gets jelly of alt style chick's good looks.
Refuses to believe women aren't all landwhales

Haha, OP is Nina trying to see if he can pass for a woman on Sup Forums.

ROFL LMAO XDDD HAHAHHA IM SO FUNEEE please kill yourself

who the fuck types like this?

Let's orbit Nina and ignore OP, the fat jelly cuck girl.
I'm stroking my big dick so hard to Nina rn

OP don't be mad at me you lesbian. How can a woman fail to entice a neckbeard over the internet? You failed as a woman and deserve to be called a cuck and shamed off this thread, you waste of space. What good are you except a hate mongering piece of shit?

Something tells me that OP is Nina. A fat jealous user wouldn't post a screencap of her being BTFO

im not even op are you retarded or something?

OP is even embarrassed about being OP lol

What’s the wow community’s name?

#the-cool-kids

>I'm a woman my self

Then you must know the rules. Tits or GTFO

wtf u thinking... it's obvious that OP is a different guy

who calls themselves Diddle? Do you diddle little boys OP? Probably because you're a huge faggot neckbeard. Tits or GTFO

stfu nigger kkthxbai

Not very cool if the op needs to degrade others to feel like a better person

>I'm just annoyed at the constant cutie pie way of life

Sounds like you're jealous this person is better at pretending to be a girl than you.

Inb4 trap wars,rise of the landwhale

Diddle is female masturbation too, as in diddle the skittle. More roleplay, tho, 'cause OP is a man.

topkek

You have no endgame with that insult.. Fuck off faggot.

Thread is dead. OP is a cuck, she accepted defeat and now gives Nina foot massages while she chats up her new BFs, "clearly OP' is still being a senseless faggot, and as for me- the cool one, walks off into the sunset with his Ipad.

Post more of this cutie pie, OP, you fat bitch

Holy shit, what beautiful self destruction.

OP destroyed time to sage out.

You win ilu senpai