Is it true that Europeans ONLY eat savory pancakes?

Is it true that Europeans ONLY eat savory pancakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqXbk_ThH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you even get savoury pancakes?

A pancake here is pic related, have it with sugar and lemon especially on pancake day.

How do you make American pancakes? How do you get them so thick?

that is a crepe

Mate we've been cooking pancakes long before your country existed, it's a fucking pancake.

that is a crepe anglo scum

It really is a crêpe tho
I don't know how it is in Britain but here we call pancakes the stuff OP posted and crêpe the other one

Thank god, I get so confused when burgers keep posting those weird thick things.
That's the stuff we make here too.

these are pancakes
these are retards

kys Quebecois
crêpe is French for pancake mate

We don't call the thick ones crêpes but pancakes, using the English word
And I though you did too and called the thin ones crêpes, most native English speakers here do

We call those pancakes here, but we usually fill them with cheese and minced meat

We don't eat the American pancakes but we call them 'American pancakes'. Pancakes here are what you call crepes.

Not difficult to understand Pierre. Unless you think Americans invented both the pancake, and the word pancake.

why are bongs so fucking backwards?

My point is that you are the first Brit here I see calling crêpes pancakes instead of using the French word, I get the rest thanks.

Those are not crêpes

really makes you think

I find that hard to believe.

If you say pancake to a Brit they think of what I've posted, if you say crêpe they just think of a French pancake, if you say American pancake they think of OPs pic.

>Eastern Euros being against thicc pancakes

You're making a huge mistake.

>choco cocoa pancakes

stuff is there in every restaurant as dessert
we lose to put homemade jam in it at home
peach, plume, cherry

What the fuck after arguing with you Pierre I googled pancake and it's ALL yank stuff.

>English

Pathetic desu, it's because Google here comes up with yank results first.

spinach pancakes are lit though

Those are flapjacks

Where did it all go so wrong

Yes

got you covered lad

aren't those hush brownies?

Bacon + apple syrup is best filling
Debate me faggots

>How do you make American pancakes? How do you get them so thick?
Baking soda

Apparently our pancakes are Scottish.

>pancakes in his "country" are round

We often put sliced apples in the doe before we bake them and eat them with jam

Brits are backwards inbreds

What about these?

Thats basicly the same but with thicker dough and gets eaten as dessert. Dont think most peoplke would eat that at home its kinda streetfood-ish atleast in Germany. The superior austrian dessert are Marillenknödel anyways (pic related)

Pic related are sveler/lapper. They look a lot like American pancakes, but are slightly different... They're basically buttermilk pancakes made with ammonium bicarbonate, giving them a rather characteristic taste.

These are normal pancakes.

These are American pancakes. They are also popular here.

(You)

That's an oven pancake.

I didn't know small pancakes were Scottish. My family has always made them smaller and I've never really understood why everyone else made them so wide.

I really wish britbongs wouldn't discuss cuisine like they're experts

we eat it with honey, only spics probably eat them like that

Exactly this, 'cept we call his pic plättar.

Plättar are smaller, they're made in a plättlagg, and they're not made with ammonium bicarbonate but just normal pancake batter...
They are very, very different.

Yes

that's a *pannukakku*
Fixed that for you

I don't get the autism. They could've just said that they call crepes pancakes and ended the discussion there

this
pannari is best

pancakes with jam and fruit are 100% better than just maple syrup, i try to explain this to other people and they will not believe me.

looks like burnt corn cake.

What the fuck is that monstrosity?

>corn cake

*vomits*

pankekki

>finnplebs eat rye poop but won't eat johnny cakes

That looks fucking amazing. Tell me more.

>rye poop
What?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqXbk_ThH0

nope

Mämmi

What does that taste like, seriously?

I don't remember, it's been so long since I tried it.

This is a pancake
That's a lettu

Rye malts

Пaлaчинкe.

I don't know what rye malts would taste like. I love rye bread...

Don't call that horrible syrupy shit that Germans and Swedes eat ryebread. It triggers my finnishness

If you have drank any malty beer like some stouts (expecially imperials) that's what malts taste like

The rye bread I'm most familiar with is the Jewish deli kind. That pic looks really good though.

>The rye bread I'm most familiar with is the Jewish deli kind

Oh shit nigger what are you doing, never bring caraway to a rye fight

Panqueca de macaco -- uma vela delicia!

What you posted is a millstone though

pancakes here are like that too lol

C R Ê P E S S A L É E S
R
Ê
P
E
S
A
L
É
E
S

ops forgot my pic lel

What's in this?

REAL PANCAKES ARE THIN AND YOU EAT THEM WITH JAM AND MAYBE ICECREAM/NUTELLA IF UR A FAT CUNT

>simplified
yeah chavspeak is so traditional and complex

>REAL PANCAKES ARE THIN AND YOU EAT THEM IF UR A FAT CUNT
>fix'd

No Sven, just jam is fine. Especially the jam you Nords make. My favorite jam is a Swedish black currant one.

A salted crepe, usually on sugar crepes you put nutella or all kind of confitures or just straight sugar, but those are salty crepes, you put ham and cheese or bacon and even eggs
It's pretty good, try it when you can

dat is a crab

swedish kids eats pancakes literally all the time and we're one of the skinniest nations in the world, britbong

>eating pancakes
>making it

chose one, Sven

Aren't they hotcakes?

Depending on the size of that plate (I'm not a good judge of scale) those things are pikelets.

So cakes are incredibly thin in your countries? It makes sense to call something thicker, lighter and more airy a cake. Do you call a Mexican tortilla a corn cake?

"Question for you. What's better than octopus recipe? Answer for you. Eight recipes for octopus."

It's crepe batter cooked in an oven. Delicious.