If you could instantly learn any language, which would you learn and why?

If you could instantly learn any language, which would you learn and why?

Personally I’d learn Chinese. Not because I like their culture or anything, but it would just be useful.

It isn't useful. It's used only in one country. I'd personally learn French because it's multi language

i'd learned english

chinese isn't a language, you retarded cock gobbling faggot

Japanese. I'm not a weeaboo or anything, but I'd like to know Asia more and Japan is just about the only country there with first-world standards and that isn't an authoritarian shithole.

Latin, because it's the base for most romantic languages, so I could easily learn the rest just by knowing the root.

I kinda know English, but would learn Chinese too. Our countries begin to cooperate so it can be really useful to be an interpreter at some meetings.

Probably russian, korean or japanese because they are almost impossible to learn for a brainlet.

>so I could easily learn the rest just by knowing the root.
retarded sherlock show watcher

Arabic

mandarin, china’s economy will dominate in 2050 so would be useful

It already dominates now m8, but fuck china. I'm not a business man, so I don't care much about learning they shit language

If you'll decide to learn russian yourself it can be fun to visit russian imageboards.

i know it dominates now but in 2050 their economy will make up at least 20% of the worlds economy which is pretty big. If that wasnt the case i would learn swedish or finnish

C#

javascript is more common

Japanese.... :3
Nanei kore!!

I still think they're heading for a big crash. Such rapid expansion in like 20 years, what took other countries centuries to accomplish, must have been built on fragile foundations.

Can't think of a worse language. I'd rather make things in assembly than js

I know they have been growing rapidly but they are basically setting up their country for centurys, for example infustries over there send people to countrys all over the world just to buy out scrap yards of their metal, and send it all to china, they are gathering a stock pile of metal for when the price goes up and metal becomes rarer china will have all the resources and it will exel their economy even more, china has lots of long term schemes like this so they are doing pretty good.

true

C++ is better

ruby on rails*

Vietnamese. There's alot of gooks around here.

industries* fuck

How is this a competition? You're comparing a swiss army kife to a butter knife

Japanese.
Yep, I'm a disgusting weeb.
But I would like the Russian or Deutsche too.

kodu

I lol'd and checked

Spoken? Nihongo
Written? hànzì/kanji/hanja

Russian because YOLO

Russian. A new alphabet(to me) plus spoken language. I wanna impress and fuck girls like mila kunis

German, because my whole family is German.

I would love to learn all languages.