Why are white people so mad when blacks demand welfare handouts...

Why are white people so mad when blacks demand welfare handouts? You stole us from our land and abused us in every way possible. Welfare is the least whites can do. Why don't we have a national apology?

We worked for free for 300 years. It's time for whitey to start paying his cheques.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Fleet_(Australia)#Arrival_at_Port_Jackson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag

no, NOTHING is the least whites can do.

>stole us
we already payed top dollar for every australia we imported

So? Doesn't mean I'm not right!

We don't owe you anything and we aren't sorry at all. If it wasn't for us youd still be living in huts with bones in your noses. We never enslaved you, slaves were just human property and slavery was good for black people overall.

>You stole us from our land and abused us in every way possible

WE didn't do any of those things to YOU. I don't dig up my family tree and try to find harms done to my great-great grandparents by others so I can track down and hound the descendants of those people, but then again I'm not a fucking nigger.

That's not true. Africa was already civilised and in this notion of blacks being some primitive Neanderthal is outdated commercial propaganda used to drive your exploitation empires. Without us blacks, you sperm skinned white faggots couldn't have achieved anything. Your race knows only how to exploit. Whites are scum.

The decisions that were made then still affect us today. If you began working for a company and they didn't pay you, then the boss left and a new one took over, does that mean he doesn't have to pay you? After all, it wasn't him who jipped you! So you should for free!

White logic, baka. This is why we were kings and learning astronomy and you were barely surviving!

Ok since you're obviously not ill informed yes Africa had kingdoms, many of them. They never effectively progressed into the modern era. Most participated in the slave trade. The idea that whites share some special guilt when the trade was mostly blacks selling slaves to Jews is just silly.

When I see these types of threads, I just think to myself, "wow, someone sat down and actually took the time to type this shit".

This is obviously fucking bait. Like way too obvious. To the point where I think you might be fucking retarded if you thought people would take this seriously.

Oh wait, look at that flag. Did some spider bite you int he neck? You sure some snake isn't choking you out right now?

Should muslims feel guily about how their religion affected Africa? Why look at Mauritunana! Once the great kingdom of Mali, now a hub of slavery and pedophelia and low Iqs. Did whites do it? No, it was Muslims.

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Look at the fucking flag you retards

It's been proven over and over again that IQ is not a measure of intelligence but instead a measure of the environment you were raised in.

Try again whitey!

Because we, modern whites, literally dindu nuffin of the sort

So Muslims somehow made us low iq?

Whites are the bastions if cruelty and stupidity.

Have we worn Pepe down? I swear every time I see him he looks more fucked up than the last

my ancestors were a bunch of poor, oppressed peasants since before recorded history
why dont the rich and elite give me money for being better off than me for all of human history?

Yes, you did. And continue to do. You owe the whole world reparations.

because the welfare system creates a permanent dependent class on government. dindus are the poorest ethnic group in america, if you want them to continue being poor, then let's offer them perma-welfare.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Are you going to make them?

>Why don't we have a national apology?
Because there will never be a point where everyone says "Yes, you have paid your debts towards us, let's be equal without mentioning the past again"
It will always resurface as long as it is convenient. Note Greece pulling the WW2 reparations card when they were told to pay denbts.

I'm 100% nigger

six million*

How much physical abuse and forced labour have you personally experienced?

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A

>that image
top meme tbf

>You stole us from our land and abused us in every way possible.
I'm fairly certain no black person alive today was systematically kidnapped or abused.

This-
>flag
Nevermind.

When the fuck, did you work for free? When the fuck where you stolen. Your great, great grandad might have. You deserve fuck all.

>top dollar.
lel, they used to pay the kings that sold the slaves with trinkets and beeds.

why haven't you replied to me OP you gaylord

DON'T FEED THE FUCKING TROLL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. FUCK THIS FUCKING FAMILY. I HATE ALL OF YOU REEEEE

>implying the OP isn't simply trying to play devil's advocate to stimulate discussion

> Blacks sold blacks to whites
White mans fault
> white man ends slavery
Evil white devil
> white man sets up programs to feed house and educate blacks
Whitey keeping us down
> majority white country elects black president
White people are scum

Fuck black people. Degenerate parasites, should send them back to afrikkka so they can chase around rats for dinner.

WARNING AUSTRALIA

This is help helper thread nao

Hahaha man this is just sad. Everyone knows africa is resource rich and was never tapped because the indigenous people have always been stupid as fuck. Now all those resources will go to the chinese while you are still mad at whitey.

>Exactly the sort of thread I would expect from the isle of british criminal scum

the opposite of that

>You stole us from our land and abused us in every way possible
Why do I never see black people complain to the Arabs who was/are way worse than whites?

My apology will be sending you back to Africa because I'm sad the Jew's ever brought you niggers here to start with

If your post is to be believed you are both black and australian. That's two strikes to your credibility right there. So that aside let's count the ways black entitlement and white guilt is bullshit.
1. You never picked any fucking cotton.
2. I never had any slaves.
3. Blacks and Jews sold your ancestors into slavery. Basically slavery was the first and only major case of cultural appropriation by white people and we fought the bloodiest war in american history to get rid of it.
4. Approximately 40% of plantation slave owners were black or mixed. So why are only white people responsible for it?
5. If slavery was such a moral abomination how come one of the first things freed slaves did when the returned to africa on the american dime was enslaved the native people of Liberia?
6. Several of my ancestors died in the civil was fighting for the union and several others were members of the underground railroad. What part of slavery do I need to apologize for?
7. Blacks have been a net loss for my country ever since the cotton gin was invented thanks for that BTW. The only major invention of your people was to make your selve more useless in order to get out of doing work good job.
8. Why is it only white countries that owe reparations? Why not israel for bankrolling the slave trade, or Brazil, or the caribbean, or the middle east? That is where the vast of slaves were sold and lived under much worse conditions.

They weren't even stolen so much as purchased from other Blacks. Which we're still paying for that.

I haven't hurt a single black persons life/feelings ever. Why do i owe them? Explain PLS

>flag

The chinese would actually be better off eradicating the indigenous people, considering how the indigenous people are fucking lazy and stupid. Like the number one issue for Chinese people is that these fuckers never work. They aren't even willing to work for food.

The majority of whites voted for the Republican on both of Obongo's elections, it's the electoral college that fucks us because the dem states have the more illegal spics and ghetto nigs counted toward their population.

What did i do to pic releated

OI, you fucking abbo cunt.

Yeah, I'm fucking white. And my ancestors didn't even fucking choose to come here, ya arrogant black cunt.

No, my white, Irish ancestors were a political thorn in the side of the invading British forces that they chose to exile to Australia, rather than martyr by hanging them.

They came to Australia as prisoners, no fucking choice in the matter, chained up just like actual fucking slaves were, back then.

And yet you racist black cunts start giving people like me shit, calling me a "racist white cunt", and trying to tell me all about how my ancestors, who were the fucking victims of the British, are to blame for all your fucking problems, and you expect me to compensate you...

Go read some fucking history and fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Fleet_(Australia)#Arrival_at_Port_Jackson

>Blacks sold blacks to Jews
ftfy