Dang

Dang

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/kendrick-lamar-says-damn-was-designed-to-be-played-backwards/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice fake news tard

pitchfork.com/news/kendrick-lamar-says-damn-was-designed-to-be-played-backwards/

So why didn't he release it that way

because he only noticed this after seeing this garbage theory in twitter and claiming like "YEAH MAN YEAH SURE IT WAS TOTALLY INTENTIONAL"

*googles "Kendrick Lamar type theory"*
AYO HOL UP

thanks user this is very useful

Objection. Relevance?

Objection: fuck you and kill yourself.

So why didn't he order the tracks in reverse?

...nmad

After realizing loyalty had a reversed sample of that 24k bruno mars song, i decided there were too many references of rewinding/playing backward to be a coincidence.

Are you ready to admit that DAMN is his best album?

Query: What level of faggotry have meatbags reached now?

but it has 2 bad songs

What other examples of gimmicks exist in Kendrick's body of work ?

A lot of the transitions actually work better this way. FEAR to XXX is definitely better.

umbo...

>schilly plant say propaganda

>Kendrick Lamar says

AM I BEING DETAINED?

tpab had the "live instrumentation" which was barely utilized and was used to emulate jazz like hip hop beats

good kid mad city had spacey beats for a lot of the track listing, but other than that its pretty straightforward and basic

dumbo

this /thread

Death Grips pull it off better anyways

gkmc is a story but all the songs are in the wrong order. that ones a fact.

Tbap is a poem ofc, every song relates to a line in the poem. this is done pretty loosely though it doesn't really matter

so they're conceptual in a way.

I don't know senpai, when DNA video came out yeah was playing at the start which is directly after in the og tracklisting

God damn this just took me back, not the right board but this just reminds how shit modern games are.