I'm a dnd DM for a living and my group just bailed on me so I'm board waiting for the next group ask me anything

I'm a dnd DM for a living and my group just bailed on me so I'm board waiting for the next group ask me anything

Do you even Vape, Bro?

>for a living

how does that work.

This is now a vape thread.

Na I don't like it

Give them Level 1 Characters and put them into Tomb of Horrors...

I work for a company that pay to run dnd groups for kids

things don't work that way.

like a comic/card/game shop? or do you work with wizards of the coast?

I actually work with pre written adventures that was written by the CEO of the company

No, we actually use Pathfinder we just call it dnd cus most parents don't really understand the difference...
And no we work with schools and coumunetty centers

But goddamit most kids are idiots! It's like I tell them that there is a goblin in front of them and one of them is a warrior: "I throw my meal at him!" Fucking hell...

they're just kids

is that one a bard? because I had a group with a bunch of 20-somethings, and the bard would pull this shit every encounter.

>is that one a bard
>one of them is a warrior
I can't read.

Na it was the warrior.. so far I have like 7 groups and just one bard... I don't mind when adult pull shit like this cus they do it after they know it might get them killed...
But with kids it's different...

Lol happens to me from time to time as well don't sweat it

10 min till the next group would supposedly get in wish me luck (won't be able to talk...)

what are the main differences between 5e and Pathfinder, which one do you prefer and why?

you have a low-level rouge char sheet i can steal from you?

How much does a professional dm make?

Don't these games take hours? How would you have another group lined up and ready?